Skip to content

➽➽➽ CAPTCHATRONIX.COM - Cheapest and Most Accurate Captcha Solver [RECAPTCHA SOLVING] + GSA SER/CB

Comments

• Hey this sounds really good and I wanna try your service. Is there stilla 10% discount available?

Kind regards
  • Any more details about all these system performance updates ??
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    hammerK

Thanks for Your interest in my service!

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I sent you.

I hope you will like my service!
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    justice

Well, when I post that message technical stuff has been imporved. Sometimes I upgraded servers, sometimes i improved things on the website, sometimes i improved some functionality algo and etc..

In this particular case I I applied 3 code improvements in cruical parts of the API code. Now it works work more seemless and take less resources, therefore processing time drops with few miliseconds per request
    UPDATE

As a part of our continual development of the service, another set of system performance improvements have been deployed today to make our service even faster, smoother and reliable one!

Enjoy

>> Join CaptchaTronix.com Right Now
  • I've always thought of captchatronix when I think on dependability and reliability which is why I'm puzzled now.  I've just seen my recaptcha solve rate go from the high 90's% for the last couple of months and now it's in the high 40's%.  That is a drastic drop off @innozemec.
  • Disregard previous comment.  Seems, I've spotted the issue.
  • I've been wanting to give you guys a try so... Give me 10% Discount :)
  • Can you pm me the 10% discount code
    mexiken

myzona

UPDATE

As a part of our continual development of the service, another set of system performance improvements have been deployed today to make our service even faster, smoother and reliable one!

Enjoy

UPDATE

Enjoy

UPDATE

Enjoy

UPDATE

Enjoy

• Would love a discount code
    bencrabara

UPDATE

Enjoy

• edited December 2014
    Have you added the additional captcha types yet?

I notice your meta description now says "We can Decode over 939 types of Captcha including ReCaptcha!" but I've not seen any announcement on here.

Cheers!
    bjzos

Yes, the service is solving not only Recaptcha anymore. It is not announced as it is not yet made official as I am still finetunning the system, otherwise works pretty stable and probably somewhere in the start of the new year will be released officially
  • Excellent! Will sign up when this month's subscription with one of your competitors runs out. B-)
    bjzos

You are more than welcome anytime!
  • service is overloaded, please check it...
    revi

looking good now, it restarts itself already if load gets over a certain threshold, so for the future give it few minutes to fix itself :)
  • I already figured it out that it restarts-self. Very Good. Overload was only for abaout 20 minutes
    UPDATE

Enjoy

• In regards to getting this error:

Captcha Tronix Error: undefined error message (probably down)

You stated earlier in this thread:

It is normal to receive such error from time to time as SER is sending any kind of captchas to my service, while it solves Recaptcha only for now...

I'm getting these errors right when I start running SER so for me it's not an issue that happens from time-to-time. Do I have something set up incorrectly? Seems like my set up is standard here:

Maybe I don't have enough threads? I have the CX 10 package. 
    mcscappum

Yes, your setup looks just fine

PM me your account username so I can look if your are hitting your threads limit
    UPDATE

Enjoy

UPDATE

Enjoy

UPDATE

Enjoy