Skip to content

➽➽➽ CAPTCHATRONIX.COM - Cheapest and Most Accurate Captcha Solver [RECAPTCHA SOLVING] + GSA SER/CB

Comments

• innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com

UPDATE

As a part of our continual development of the service,
    another set of system performance improvements have been deployed today
    to make our service even faster, smoother and reliable one!

Enjoy

>> Join CaptchaTronix.com Right Now
  • Give me 10% Discount
    Thanks
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    brianhill

Thanks for Your interest in my service!

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I sent you.

I hope you will like my service!
  • innozemec

Your site is down today again and it was rarely up yesterday. I am also getting a lot of error messages in SER. Please fix this issue asap.
    kashifM

My domain registrar had issues yersterday only, not 2 days in a row..

It is all fixed since more than 12 hours and more..

http://status.namecheap.com/archives/18738

If you still have issue, open a command line console and type
    ipconfig /flushdns
    UPDATE

Enjoy

• overloads...
    revi

Just got them fixed!
  • "Give me 10% Discount"

gimme the discount pls :D thx will try your service hope i can enjoy iy
  • oveloads again...
    revi

Hmm, are you sure there;s been any notable overload for longer time? As I don't see anything in the monitoring program logs, just 2 system restarts for about a minute, spaced in about 7 hours each..

• it was short period of time, not working great again
  • netPHnetPH Localhost
    edited March 2015
    I have purchased 5 threads to test. username is bab*******r. The BHW 10% disc voucher didn't work. Any way, I have proceeded with the purchase.

UPDATE

Enjoy

• please check overloads happen again...day by day at the same hours
    revi

yes, it appears some bottleneck happens somewhere, i am investigating it and hopefully will be fixed soon
  • I hope you will find solutions soon because service is almost non usable right now
    revi

during most of the day is usable and solving as usual, just from time to time it gets bottlenecked and solving time increases

Yes, ofcourse I am working on fixing the issue and doing my best as usual

Thanks for Your understanding!
    revi

The bottleneck cause was located and fixed, plus 2 additional servers were attached to the system to further support the overall stability. Since about an hour things are running pretty smooth and I think they should stay that way after the actions taken

I am monitoring the system constantly and hopefully things are back to normal already
  • Yeah.. working pretty well right now, but later, I will check stability at night and get back to you tomorrow, what I observed. Have a nice day and thank you innozemec. You are providing nice support here and that's count!
  • At the moment : 20:16 server time - overloads happens again. It looks like service is self restarting every 1 minute or so because 1/10 responses coming...
    edited March 2015
    revi

yeah, it looks like something went wrong with the auto restarter. Well, according to Murphy's laws when something goes wrong and other things will go wrong..

The good news is there's no overloading anymore as far as I see and things are pretty stable on that manner, so i need to investigate whats up with the auto restarter and why it was triggered at all..

Will get it fixed and monitored today
    UPDATE

Enjoy

• I tested Captchatronix service for 1 whole month and in that period while using the lowest thread plan I was able to send over 1.2M captchas to the service. The most I sent in a day was 77K captchas.

By doing that I was able to get few thousand additional links from quality domains that were using recaptchas and other captchas that GSA CB was never able to solve.

I highly recommend this service.
    kashifM

Thanks for Your feedback! It is highly appreciate and I am extremely happy You like my service and find it useful for Your business!
  • I noticed some irregularities since 1-2 days. Empty response () coming sometimes instead of captcha text (0|324|323|432|324|TEXT). Before it was (0|324|323|432|324| ) so we could handle that captcha is unsolvable. It happens even when threads usage not reached their max. If it is not intentional -please check your api. Thanks
    revi

pm me please your account username so i can take a look
  • What is with your service? For the past week or two I get NONSTOP errors. And it's not a matter of my threads all being used because I *rarely* ever hit the maximum capacity because I use eve as my 1st service for recaptcha. I just downgraded to only 10 threads but kept captchatronix as a fallback for recaptcha + captchas that CB doesn't solve.

Again I am hardly, if ever, at my maximum 10 threads so it cannot be that which is causing this error:

2015-04-05 13:46: Captcha Tronix Error: undefined error message (<html>
    <head><title>404 Not Found</title></head>
    <body bgcolor="white">
    <center><h1>404 Not Found</h1></center>
    <hr><center>nginx</center>
    </body>
    </html>
    )

^^^ So what is up??? I am PM'ing you my account username.
  • Same thing to me for a few days..
  • Same for me for about 5h, support ticket and PM sent already.