Skip to content

➽➽➽ CAPTCHATRONIX.COM - Cheapest and Most Accurate Captcha Solver [RECAPTCHA SOLVING] + GSA SER/CB

Comments

• Hello innozemec,

Can you please suggest the best way to set up CaptchaTronix in GSA and on the captchatronix site so that we can get the best out of the service.

I am currently only getting 40% solve with captcha breaker 1st service and captchatronix 2nd.

I would appreciate your help (or anyone who would like to share their successful settings). I am thinking my proxies might be a factor, so please include the proxies you use too :)

Thanks,

• innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    saffie

Well, there's nothing special as a setup. Everything that needs to be done is listed at the integration tutorial for CB at http://www.captchatronix.com/integration.php

Just make sure you set CB to send only Recaptcha to my service, otherwise if it sends and all rest captchas, yes the solving rate it reports will be way lower.

The solving rate mainly depends on your proxies and if they are being overused on regular basis. The general rule of a thumb is to have good proxies and the more the better. I use my own proxies, so I can't really recommend any provider.

Also take in mind the solving rate reported by CB is normally lower as it includes retries.
  • @saffie get backconnect proxies.. You will double your success rate immediately...
  • Hi @innozemec,

I'm having these types of recaptcha images:

Are these the harder recaptcha images?

• innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    dmrt

Yes, these are the double blobs - highest security ones
  • Give me 10% Discount
    lmint

Thanks for Your interest in my service!

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I sent you.

I hope you will like my service!
    UPDATE

As a part of our continual development of the service, another set of system performance improvements have been deployed today to make our service even faster, smoother and reliable one!

Enjoy

>> Join CaptchaTronix.com Right Now
    UPDATE

As a part of our continual development of the service, another set of system performance improvements have been deployed today to make our service even faster, smoother and reliable one!

Enjoy

UPDATE

Enjoy

• Send me discount code.
    itsme

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I just sent you.

• I'm interested in trying out your service - could you please PM a code for the 10% discount.

thanks
  • Any updates on when you will be adding new captchas to the system ?
    slimdusty72

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I just sent you.

justice

Since couple of days i have deployed the new system and testing it in real time. I didn't announce anything as it is still too early and I want to test it really good and fill a nice database with supported captchas as well.

Anyways, the way i see it if all goes good the new system will remain active and I will be filling the db with captchas with the time
  • Thanks man.. That's great..
    UPDATE

Enjoy

• service working well but website panel is down.
    revi

website panel is down? I just checked - all works just fine and i don't see any downtime of the website since weeks..maybe it is your connection or something..
  • Can you pm me the 10% discount code
    Sammy

• hi interested in trying your service
    can i get a discount code ?
  • Can you pm me the 10% discount code
    tourtt

• Pls can u pm the discount code?Thanks
  • steelbonesteelbone Outside of Boston

richworld

UPDATE

Enjoy

UPDATE

Enjoy