Skip to content

➽➽➽ CAPTCHATRONIX.COM - Cheapest and Most Accurate Captcha Solver [RECAPTCHA SOLVING] + GSA SER/CB

Comments

• innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    edited April 2015
    OldFusser  justice theseo1

It was a server issue which I fixed already and I am working on finding and preventing it happening for the future.

I am sorry it was a Sunday night and I wasn't able to act quicker
  • Still getting these 404 error message pretty much all night long, could you please take a look and see what's the problem? The service is working and it's not consistently down, but these messages appear likve every couple of minutes for me.
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    theseo1

Hey, sorry about the delay.. for some reason i didn't receive email notification about your post..(thats why it is always better to use the ticketing system at my website when there are issues)

I thought i fixed the issue 2 days ago as for about a day noone reported the issue again, but apparently it is still happening. The weirdest thing is there's nothing in the error logs, no overloads or anything, it just happens randomly and gets fixed by itself..so it must be something temp, i can't get a clue where it comes from

I am applying different settings and modifications to see if they will fix it and will help me track it down

Keep me posted if it happens again, as i just did some mods again

• @innozemec actually I did submit a ticket as well... But anyways, problem is appearing again today, support ticket submitted.
  • I have the same problem as OldFusser . The service and even your website are down now. When is it going to be up and running.
    theseo1

Thanks to your yesterday's ticket and few more customers, I was able to see the problem in real time when i was infront the PC and I saw where it comes from exactly and I applied fixes and things are now whole lot better and will further improve thanks to few more optimizations I will be applying today

getpaid

Yes, yesterday I was applying fixes for the problem mentioned here in the last few posts and there were frequent reboots until before few hours and thats why you got those problems more notable. Today there might be some reboots again once i start applying the optimizations i am now implementing

Thanks for your patience guys!
  • I noticed some problems since last hour...and last night. Are you going to fix it today innozemec ? 
    revi

yes, it is all fixed, i am just restarting from time to time while applying the patches and updates. you are seeing that
    UPDATE

As a part of our continual development of the service,
    another set of system performance improvements have been deployed today
    to make our service even faster, smoother and reliable one!

Enjoy

>> Join CaptchaTronix.com Right Now

UPDATE

Enjoy

• do you have a discount code ?
    alexander34

Thanks for Your interest in my service!

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I sent you.

I hope you will like my service!
    UPDATE

Enjoy

UPDATE

Enjoy

• Service is not working innozemec  please fix it.
    revi

what is not working exactly? I just checked it and looks just good.. You know it takes few minutes to autorestart when it fails
  • hello sir
    i've been at your service for this past 3 months and i am apreciate your services that backup me for my gsa ser purpose as i can seen gsa captcha breaker and captcha tronix is not enough  for my speed

the one that i want to ask is should i get your another captcha services or i just increase my service plan on captcha tronix? what the best situation for me ?

GSA CB > bigger services plan captchatronix
    or
    GSA CB > Captchatronix > your textcaptchasolver services?

can i get discount code sir ? please :D

please answear
    halyosy

Hello,

When your current plan is not enough for your speed, then You need to simply upgrade to a higher plan at Captchatronix so you will have a higher captcha threads limit and will be able to solve more captchas quicker.

TextCaptchaSolver is a service for solving text based questions and is completely standalone addon you can add to your SER to increase your linkbuilding as that way SER will be able to post and to sites that have text based captcha which for now it is skipping as you are not using text captcha solver. That my service is not a replacement of Captchatronix which is image captcha solving service

I am now PMing you discount codes for both services

UPDATE

Enjoy

• royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    Do u have some sort of user control panel where one can see the actual number of threads connecting at a time or average.
    edited May 2015
    royalmice

Yes, surely I do!

At the dashboard there are stats about submitted captchas, realtime approximate threads usage with 2 seconds delay and historic stats about account usage, plus warning stats about threads overusage
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    edited May 2015
    innozemec  thank you, that is great, most of the other service like this don't offer this, so it is a definite + for you. I am moving from retiring Eve and have been shopping around, looks like I found a good replacement and signed up under the same user name.
  • innozemec the stats seems to be not working..

Also, most of the guys here are familiar with technical stuff.. 

Every time you post an update would be nice to post some extra info about the updates you make..

Thanks in advance..
    royalmice

You are more than welcome! I hope you will like my service!

justice

I just fixed it, thanks for reporting!
  •  "Give me 10% Discount"
    demorgan87 try adding PLEASE to the end of your request
    demorgan87

Thanks for Your interest in my service!

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I sent you.

I hope you will like my service!
    innozemec apart from recapcha is there any other platform i should toggle when using CaptchaTronix in GSA CB ?.
    edited May 2015
    royalmice

The service currently solves over 1700 other captcha types and you don't need to do anything else as CB is sending them to the service. The special Recaptcha setting is necessary to make sure CB will send recaptcha right away to the service without trying to solve it first by itself
    innozemec yes, thanks i understand that, but i was just wondering apart from recapcha are there any other platforms I could toggle which your service have a higher possibility of solving than GSA CB