Skip to content

➽➽➽ CAPTCHATRONIX.COM - Cheapest and Most Accurate Captcha Solver [RECAPTCHA SOLVING] + GSA SER/CB

Comments

• innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com

UPDATE

As a part of our continual development of the service,
    another set of system performance improvements have been deployed today
    to make our service even faster, smoother and reliable one!

Enjoy

>> Join CaptchaTronix.com Right Now
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    UPDATE

Enjoy

• mirenmiren Macedonia
    edited February 2015
    I've just received mail from PayPal stating "Innovative Ideas Ltd canceled your automatic payments". Why?
  • overloads....
  • service stopped working, please fix it
  • Still down. How about a notification system? Noticed several downtimes recently, would be great if you could fix this asap...
    miren

I just answered the ticket you opened about this question. It happens when Paypal fails to rebill you, to avoid double billing for the future
    revi

theseo1

It is fixed already.

Looks like Nginx got overloaded or something. So far it has happened only once before, and thats why i didn't have any monitoring and autorestarter about it. I will get to make one and all should be better for the future

UPDATE

Enjoy

convert2seo

May I be in a help for something?
    UPDATE

Enjoy

UPDATE

Enjoy

UPDATE

Enjoy

UPDATE

Enjoy

UPDATE

Enjoy

• Hi, Can I get a the 10% discount code?
  • Need to test out your service. Just one question.

1) Since I will be setting Captchatronix as the secondary service, will it only solve reCaptchas or does it have the capability to crack other similar captcha types as well?

2) Would like to have discount code as well?
    ClintButler

kashifM

Thanks for Your interest in my service!

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I sent you.

I hope you will like my service!
  • "Give me 10% Discount"
  • Id like a discount code too
  • innozemec I am currently using 10 semi dedicated proxies (only for submissions) with 10-15 projects and 250 threads in GSA SER. How much lower can I adjust the Recaptcha solving speed without receiving penalty on my Proxies?

The current default 8-13 seconds seems to be a lot of time.

BTW I tested Cpatchatronix with around 5000 Recaptchas and GSA CB shows it was able to solve 93%. I just hope it has a greater number with success since there i no way to find out how many of those 93% were correctly solved.
    gabainc

leafcrazy

Thanks for Your interest in my service!

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I sent you.

I hope you will like my service!
    kashifM

Umm.. just 10 proxies and 250 threads looks pretty much to me and for sure you will be burning your proxies. For 250 threads I would have atleast 40-50 proxies..but thats up to you..

Anyways, you can try lowering the Recaptcha solving speed to a 8-10 seconds

UPDATE

Enjoy

UPDATE

Enjoy

• This is what I get by running Captchatronix with SER/CB for the last 24 hrs

As you can see the CT does attempt fair amount of captchas. I have only marked recaptchas to be solved with CT in GSA CB while I also use CT as 2nd captcha service in SER.

My only concern is that I am not seeing a huge number of new links being created which might be due to the fact that the success rate on CT is below average. I might be totally wrong here.

I am creating all kinds of links from Artickes/Forums/Directories/WiKis/SocialNetworks/Bookmarks etc.

innozemec provide input on this scenario.
    edited March 2015
    kashifM

Well by looking at your screenshot the numbers are just fine and normal. It is not correct to judge if the service is working good or not by the number of links you got built as there are many factors beyond my service, like should the sites accept the registration, email blocking, spam blocking, ip blocking, email verification and etc.. Most sites having Recaptcha have and higher security about spam and emails and proxies logging and more security.. Also take in mind that the ~43k captchas stats showing at my system doesn't equal 43k submissions, as SER is making retries as well when submission fails for one or more reasons, not just if the captcha fails..

Anyways it is up to you if you will continue using my service or not, you are the customer :)
  • innozemec thank for your input.

So far I am somewhat satisfied since it handles recaptchas pretty well.

I also see that you are advertising on your site that CT now can crack over 1150 other captcha types as well which gives me another reason to keep my CT subscription.
    kashifM

Thats great, thanks!

Yes, CT solves over 1150 other captcha types already and growing on regular basis as I train for new ones..