Skip to content

AutoContentWriter or Wicked Article Creator or anything else?

Comments

• I've been using ChimpRewriter... have to say its the best out there right now. Very impressive and content is fairly readable especially with the phrase replacement option. Its definitely a huge improvement over SpinChimp. Thesaurus though is not as deep as TBS or SpinnerChief.

I've also tried WordAI and SpinRewriter and both had the same problem... if its readable its not unique and if its unique its garbage.
  • Yeah, I love it too! It blows the lid off the competition like TBS (slow, clunky, and error prone) and SC (worst spinner out there IMHO. It's extremely buggy....just a complete catastrophe!!)
    I didn't notice any difference in thesaurus size with ChimpRewriter vs TBS/SC. It's Thesaurus is vast and loaded with TONS of syn/words.

I tried SpinRewriter as well and completely agree with your sentiments. Honestly, I don't see a difference between the supposed "Artificial Intelligence Rewriters" and generals spins from the spinner programs mentioned above. Probably cause there aren't any. ;-)
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    So you guys would rate ChimpRewriter way ahead of SpinChimp?

@grafx77 - SC = worst out there. You mean SpinChimp I'd guess. But ChimpRewriter is by same people. 

Are you using WP Robot at all?
  • out of the context i guess he means "Spinner Chief" with "SC"
  • @Global- Ozz is correct. SC = SpinnerChief. That was the comment mentioned by tumpien above. No mention of SpinChimp, until you brought it up. ;-)

Yep, ChimpRewriter is just Spinchimp 2.0. They redesigned the entire program and added alot of stuff to it. It's a pretty sweet piece of kit.

I have WP Robot, but don't use it YET.......
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @grafx77 - would you recommend to upgrade from SpinChimp to ChimpReWriter? 
  • edited December 2012
    ^ Definitely yes... but ChimpRewriter is free to those who already have a subscription/lifetime to SpinChimp. Also, its free while in beta (which it is till the end of this year).

http://chimprewriter.com/
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @tumpien - my understanding is that it was an extra cost to SpinReWriter. I have a lifetime sub. 

How does it compare to SpinChimp? Are the features that much better?
  • Can someone explain why ChimpRewriter is so good? I have TBS and SpinRewriter. I like SpinRewriter's highest readability a lot.

So I'd be keen to know what CR has above the others like TBS and SR. Thanks!
  • @global-chimp rewriter is free to anyone who purchases spinchimp. There are no upgrade fees.

@tumbien- never heard of that offer with spin rewriter. They don't advertise it on their website. Do you have a link for this offer?

@johnathan- that's a very open ended question, especially considering that they are so many resources out there for you to determine this your self. Videos, comparison charts, detailed feature list, and a 30 day money back guarantee. Give it a try and judge for yourself. You don't have anything to lose.
  • edited December 2012
    @GlobalGooglerGlobalGoogler & @grafx77 - My bad... I meant SpinChimp... too many spinners on my mind!

ChimpRewriter is free to all owners of SpinChimp at same subscription or lifetime purchase. Its version 2.0 of SpinChimp and definitely improved... I like it a lot.

PS - Corrected my original post and I did not like SpinRewriter.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @tumpien - thanks for clearing up. Can you explain a little why you don't like SpinChimp? 
  • @GlobalGoogler - Its not so much that I don't like as I find its Thesaurus is limited. Both TBS and SpinnerChief have a much better Thesaurus. ChimpRewriter (that's version 2.0 of SpinChimp) has a better Thesaurus and also spins only phrases which makes for readable content (to an extent) even with auto-spinning.

For manual spinning any tool is fine as I replace most of the words and phrases myself but I find SpinnerChief the easiest to use for manual spinning because of its Super Replace functionality.

For lack of time I'm outsourcing my spinning these days... I use a couple of services that provide me with well spun content that is both readable and unique.
  • @Global and Tumpien - I've tested out all 3 programs and ChimpRewriter's thesaurus is definitely up to par with SC/TBS. However, ChimpRewriter does a much better job at being able to select your syns. at a very fast and efficient manner. Their keyboard shortcuts for spinning allow you to zip through articles in minutes, along with their "Favorite Syn", "Hated Syn", and Projects.

I'm not going to get into detail, but the Projects within ChimpRewriter are AMAZING and should have been used within spinners a loooong time ago. Simply put, it allows you to customize and teach the spinner frequented/non frequented syns. according to the niche your writing about. Your not going to use the same wording/syns. within the golf niche, as you would say the consumer electronics niche. ChimpRewriter keeps them separate and allows you to select ONLY customized syns pertaining to that particular article/niche.

SC (SpinnerChief) is NOT the easiest for manual spinning.....not by a looooong shot. This statement couldn't be any more false. It's the most buggy, error prone software of the spinner family. Tumbien, you may want to look into features of ChimpRewriter as it DOES have the Super Replace feature. It's a called "Spin All". They also have "Replace" and "Replace All" which are other features that are a godsend when spinning (no their not what you think either). Due to ChimpRewriters intuitive layout, GUI, non crashes, and keyboard shortcuts, it will out pace SC anyday.

@ tumpien - I use to outsource my spinning as well, but the payments add up quickly!! Especially when you are "super spinning/nested spinning" your articles (word, sentence, and paragraph altering X 10) as you should be doing for 80-90% uniqueness on every single spin. I would have to pay $25 for each one done, because they take 5-8 hrs to complete, with full readability, and with the uniqueness stated above. 4 articles = $100 easy, but you get to use the articles OVER and OVER again without receiving dupe content.

$1000 TIP -
    Pay close attention to this one......I saved myself thousands of $$$ in article writers by using.............Dragon Naturally Speaking! Rewrite articles in a matter of minutes, run them through ChimpRewriter, which spins them in under 10-15 minutes, and then churn out a Super Spun article in under an hour (disclaimer - only if your proficient at these tools and their well trained).

I've been utilizing this tool for a few months now and it's allowed me to crank out solid, readable, well spun articles at an alarming rate. ;-)
  • @grafx77: Above on this page you said, "It blows the lid off the competition like TBS."

Now you said, "ChimpRewriter's thesaurus is definitely up to par with SC/TBS."

So what makes you change your mind? I'm testing ChimpRewriter right now. Really like the features. Compared to TBS, I think it is the more readable (I have the grammar check enabled when using Global Synonyms.
  • edited December 2012
    Can you please show how to use Super Replace in ChimpRewriter? I have never found this feature/option.

Is it the same feature as seen in SpinnerChief in this video. This feature makes manual spinning very fast with SC... way faster than any other tool like TBS or SpinChimp or even ChimpRewriter. You just need to learn to use it the right way.

Coming to buggy... well 2.0 is in beta so its buggy and if you find it buggy you can go back to using 1.0 which is very stable. Coming to the Thesaurus, I've had SpinChimp for a year now and its never had a Thesaurus comparable to the others. Even now TBS and SpinnerChief have a better user contributed Thesaurus IMHO... and we can agree to disagree here and still have a beer together.

PS - I do use DNS and do dictate 5-8 articles each day (that's anywhere from 4K to 8K words in a day) and most of it is spent building 5 new sites each month with 20 articles in each of the sites and another 50-80 articles for Tier 1 (where I use 100% unique content). Beyond that my time is too valuable to spend spinning especially for tiers 2 and 3 so I outsource it even if costs a fair bit because I end up making a lot more by spending more time on SEO and content creation for my money sites.
  • @ audioguy - I never changed my mind. I was responding to tumpien's statement about the thesaurus. ChimpRewriter's thesaurus is very extensive and is easily comparable to TBS's thesaurus. The only reason why SC/TBS might have a larger thesaurus is because they have been around for a few years, where as ChimpRewriter is fairly new. The thesaurus database is a VERY small factor with spinners however. It's the overall functionality, efficiency, and ease of use of the spinner that makes it valuable.

@tumpien - I just gave you the "keys to the castle" in my last post buddy! The feature is called "Spin All" (mentioned above). It's a button within ChimpRewriter, right above the synonym selector (you'll see a ton of small icons). You also have a manual, so just look it up. It works in the same way as SC. Other complex spinners have this functionality. SC didn't reinvent the wheel......

I suppose the Thesaurus size is based on opinion. It's not like it even matters that much anyways. Were talking about the difference between 3 million synonyms and 3.2 million. All these major spinners have MORE than enough syns to utilize in your articles, it's HOW the spinners utilize them, that is the key point here. How many synonyms do you really need for the word "amazing"? 50 or 55? See the point here?

Glad to hear you utilize DNS. You already know how powerful it is then when creating content. I'm not entirely sure why you would pay someone for Tier 2 or lower articles though. I just use highly spun content. It doesn't even have to be that readable (mine's very readable however). My money site/1st Tiers are the only properties I worry about providing unique/legible content over. Those are the properties truly getting juice/ranked.
    Keep some of those expenses down and just have your DNS content, spun and copyscaped passed, to post for lower Tiers.
  • edited December 2012
    @grafx77 - For the last point...

I'm in some very high competition niches and I've tested extensively and found that unique content works way better than spun content. Some guys in these niches build 9 tiers but most of it is spun garbage. I build 3-4 tiers of unique/quality content and I've been able to rank better. Google begins to devalue spun content after around 20 articles and the value for links will begin to diminish unless the document is super spun (at paragraph, sentence and word level). Super spun takes me too long... I'd just as easily (and faster) create 20 new articles in that time so I prefer to outsource the super spun content creation. Also, I use web 2.0 in a different way compared to most others. For 99% people its all about backlinks but I use web 2.0 to presell and even as part of the sales funnel. I use videos in them and even offer free reports and tutorials to build a list and direct traffic to the money site. I come from a copywriting background so most of my content is geared towards selling or preselling and that's true for tiers 1 and 2 too. This alone has improved the quality of traffic by 300% as most are already sold on the offer and the traffic converts very highly.

PS - Most people have the wrong assumption about building tiers. GOY (genius SEO guy who I've been following for a couple of years now in a couple of forums) has a couple of excellent tutorials on his forum that I highly recommend. He even discounts many links (like bookmarks) as a tier.... he calls them secondary links.
  • Whatever works for you tumpien. It's all relative to what you think works. I agree with the pre-sale 1st tier method.......if your selling an item/service. Doubt I would do that for an informational affiliate based site. Different strokes for different folks. I never have problems ranking. I'm focused more on driving traffic from other sources as well these days....other than the Big 3.
  • edited December 2012
    collywobbles,
    do you have other video tutorials? Specially on how to export the articles, about me, descriptions etc to GSA and other software?

Thanks
  • No, you don't need a video for that, you just click on Save As Template, select GSA, and enter the filename :) Then in GSA you edit a project (or create a new one) and then do Tools->Import->Data Fields. Simples.

We are working on custom templates, where you can define what fields are filled in, so that might need more instructions.
  • Happy new year to all of our customers :)

We have wrapped up a few bug fixes into a new version.

NEW User notified on startup when new version available
    NEW %url% now recognised as special case when generating links
    NEW Failure to find sufficient material for one keyword phrase no longer kills article generation for other phrases
    BUG Fixed issue with punctuation in spun verisons
    BUG Fixed issue with pdfs not saving
    BUG Fixed inability to save/load empty strings as entries in confguration profiles
    BUG Fixed problem with the word "percent" in spun text
    BUG Fixed issue with unused title still invoking spinner
    BUG Fixed issue with links being added to wrong sentences
    BUG Changed internal markup to avoid "~! ~" in output from spinnerchief
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @grafx77 & @tumpien

Just wanted to clarify the process you're using:
    1) You use Dragon Naturally Speaking for Moneysite or web2.0's tier 1.
    2) You use ACW for Tier 2 and below, but once done, you run it through ChimpReWriter?

ALSO 
    3) Are you using KM? Just seems like most have migrated to ACW on this thread. 
    4) http://seocontentmachine.com/? Is this been tested and any good?

This thread is quite long, and I've read it a few times now, just wanted to summarise it a little in this post. 

• @GlobalGoogler hmm so you dictate an article to Dragon Naturally Speaking ? or how is this working ,)
  • edited January 2013
    @GlobalGoogler - I use DNS for my money sites and for tier 1s. The content is 100% unique and reads well for both the money sites and the tier 1s.

Personally, I don't spin at word level... not manually and not even autospin with the likes of TBS. I do use sentence level spinning from time to time (UAW style) because here the content is both readable and also unique.

Autospinning is with tools like ACW and Kontent Machine (which I plan to cancel) and this is strictly for tiers 2 and 3 only and no I don't spin this content again with tools like TBS or Spin Chimp. I use the output from KM and ACW directly. Just make it random i.e. use images, videos, mix in the keywords and URLs and its good enough.

SEO Content Machine produces same content... not worth the subscription IMHO. KM is better or else ACW.
  • I got ACW the other day. I bought it specifically to test if I could use it to generate something useful for web 2.0 T1's... what I do is generate about 10 articles and pick the best of the ten and then keyword it nicely ... I also use DNS but then go so bored about talking about my niche I had to try something else.

I like ACW ... its not as good as me writing myself but close enough. As far as I am concerned it outputs good enough content that most humans would be happy reading. There is some bizzare sentences as usual as it doesn't understand context but that is ok as I check it all manually and carefully anyway. It saves me time having to write it all myself.
  • i really need SpinChimp integration into ACW
  • LOL @nicerice ... -> I also use DNS but then go so bored about talking about my niche I had to try something else.

i know what you mean ;) some of mine i cannot see / read anymore but they make money ,)
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @tumpien - I see there is a once off fee you can find for KM ($160), is this worth it? Or would you just advise ACW?
  • @globalgoogler I have both KM and ACW...I use KM for campaigns which need lots of content..[mainly my money site campaign]..while ACW is great at creating small amount of unique content [like 30-50 unspun articles on given subject..which i can post to my web2 network]