Skip to content

SER & Tiers

Comments

• ronron SERLists.com

You better google that.

I mean, if you don't know that, then why in the world would you buy this software?

I banish you to the seo forums for 1 week!

• Thanks Ron,

So if I just follow your diagram above and do the same thing my money site will be protected?

How many back links will that create?

Should I also get GSA Captcha Breaker and GSA Seo Indexer ?

I already have a DeathByCaptcha account with money on it since I let go my expensive SENukeXCr subscription.

-Glenn
  • @ron - hahaha... you're amazing man!

High PR Blogs - wordpress, squidoo, hubpages, etc?

Social Boomarks - twitter, facebook, digg, reddit, etc?

I'm right?

@Glennf - YES. Captcha Breaker and SEO Indexer are money well spent. You will see the BIG difference! I'm starting to realize that every product released by GSA is pure gold.
  • @kinglouie - Not exactly. Squidoo, Hubpages, etc (possibly even Wordpress hosted blogs) would rightly be considered Web 2.0 properties. High PR blogs are just that...self-hosted blogs that have high PR.

@ron - Am I in trouble for answering questions from members that have been banned? How do you get "banning ability" anyway? I might want some of that!
  • @DavidA2 - if I would have private High PR blogs I'll point them strictly to my main site and it will work. Why should I point them to T1?
  • @kinglouie - I would do what you said. I would use High PR Blogs (networks) to point to your main money site. I would then create a project in SER with the URLs from the posts on these blogs. Then you can blast a bunch of links at these. The high pr blog posts become your tier1 and your project in SER is your tier 2.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    edited April 2013

I left what you point at your moneysite as 'undefined' I did that intentionally.

I use to point high PR properties to my moneysites all the time. Then some networks got hit, and the people that had those links got permanently hurt.

What you point at your moneysite, outside of a nice tiered structure, is at your own risk. I am neither for it or against it. It truly is a judgment call.

If you point it at a T1 property, the PR will flow through. You will benefit. Plus you build up a moat of strong T1 properties with PR - life is good.

What cracks me up is I have been able to get into 50k-150k exact match competitive markets, on page 1, without a single high PR link. So that has to tell you something. It sure tells me something. 

• another great experience share from @ron ;) thxy
  • edited April 2013
    @Ron

What is your link velocity for Tier 1 ?

How many primary anchor texts you use and how many secondary ?

For 50K kws, how long does it take for your site to make it to the top ?

Thanks in advance for answers !
  • ronron SERLists.com
    edited April 2013

New sites 10 per day. Eventually 20 per day as time moves on.

At least 10 primary anchors. As many as you want on secondary.

Sometimes a few weeks, sometimes 3-4 months which is more typical.

• edited April 2013

Hi Ron, I don't have GSR get but I'm going to get it today. Does anyone have the link to buy it along GSR SEO Indexer & GSA Captcha Breaker at the best price? Can you tell me if Ozz's detailed setup is good to? Looks like he details all the settings.

Both yours and his should be a quality campaign and keep my money sites protected, right? the reason I'm asking this is because I got some feedback on the Warrior forum at this link http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-forum-classified-ads/723162-gsa-search-engine-ranker-review-buy-free-5-day-trial.html#post7923779 See Message #18 where I was asking "TheProgrammer" about this and he said that it woulld harm my money sites. Please have a look at this message and Ya or Na it for me.

Thanks, Glenn

• ronron SERLists.com

You can get the best deals at Black Hat World - look for the sales thread started by s4nt0s. That will take care of GSA SER and GSA CB.

Just get GSA Indexer at this site's main url - only $20 - no discount.

• @Glennf...not to step on @ron 's toes, but I saw your questions...

GSA SER sales thread...
    http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/buy-sell-trade/447629-gsa-search-engine-ranker-extremely-powerful-linkbuilding-software-free-5-day-trial.html

GSA SEO Indexer...(I think the only place to get it is from their site.)
    http://seo-indexer.gsa-online.de/

GSA Captcha Breaker...
    http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/740996-gsa-captcha-breaker-save-massive-money-captcha-cost-100-5-day-free-trial.html

As far as @Ozz setup compared to @ron, they are very similar. A few small differences here and there, but nothing worth worrying about. Build the tiers like they suggest and don't just blast your money site with links and your sites should be safe.
  • edited April 2013
    Sorry for being so "Paranoid" guys but I just updated my message "TheProgrammer" who I thought created GSR seemed to think it would harm my money sites.

See the Warrior forum at this link http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-forum-classified-ads/723162-gsa-search-engine-ranker-review-buy-free-5-day-trial.html#post7923779 See Message #18 and confirm or debate this. My moneys sites enable me to earn a living and are so important to me.

That link you sent me on the Black Hat page. Black Hat in SEO world is bad. There offering on there site isn't infuring that this is Black Hat software, correct?

:-*
  • When you check-out at Plimus you will have the option to get other products from GSA all with 10% discount if I remember correctly.
  • Also, Do I need GSR SEO Indexer & GSA Captcha Breaker right now to start building links to my money sites using GSR? A little "strapped for cash"  :-L
  • @glennf - you need to understand your niche better.  If your competition is using spam links at the money site, you most likely can too, if they are not don't or be VERY careful mix the quality and velocity.

It appears many people on this site want to have 100% confirmation on what to do, simply so they can have someone else to blame - if it doesn't work as they hope or if google makes a change.  This isn't really paint by numbers things change and you need to test and adapt.

If you want to use SER on your T1 do it, if you're worried about quality do a high quality manually spun article first and change it when you hit a target number of links.  Or just use SER to build PR to a manually created T1, your only options are limited by your creativity.  You can always test anything get a free WP blog or blogger blog and test it on that first, then turn it into a T1 or sales page later - just take action.

@ron @ozz and many others have already given you the exact framework - and laid out info they could actually be charging for be grateful and get busy.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    Seriously Glenn, I am probably the most conservative person here at this forum. If you fear the advice here, then maybe you should do everything by hand the way you are used to doing it.
  • Sorry if I offended you Ron. Thanks. I really DO appreciate you and this thread!

I've been looking for this to replace my expensive SENukeXCr subscription!
  • @glennf SEO indexer can wait, but you need CB from the off - Dependent on your settings, it will pay for itself in days...
  • You use KM for GSA content ?
  • I used to do this strategy. I still do in a way but I hit the money site with a little of everything (I do it strategically though). If we're talking "natural", your site will have a lot of different types of links compared to a 95% contextual backlink portfolio. 
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

Glennf 

You seem concerned because a link went to a blackhat forum and you admit to using SENuke

Do you even understand the meaning or concept of blackhat?

Any link that is built with the intent of increasing your rankings, that is not natural is blackhat

Be it hand posted blog comments adding a link back to your website or automated software

SENuke is a blackhat tool because it builds automated links and it is also designed to evade googles detection and boost rankings

Some will consider it more greyhat

White hat strategy with blackhat methods

• White hat = publish your website and leave it for people to link to naturally.
    pros = if it works it's really easy
    cons = it better be good or you'll never rank, ever

Black Hat = you build your own backlinks
    pros = you control where you rank (if you are good at using SER )
    cons = it takes a bit of time and knowledge

I'm proud to be black hat :) Are you?

• davbeldavbel UK
    edited April 2013
    @Glennf not sure who "the programmer" is and if he's on this forum or just an affiliate, but I'd pay more attention to what the likes of @ron, @leeG, @Ozz and others that post here than some one who uses a badly put together Magic Submitter campaign designer screen print to demonstrate what to do with SER...

I've been involved in SEO for more than 8 years and I have a lot of respect for some ppl on the WF, but typically most of what is on there is at best badly informed opinions and at worst shite and should be ignored.
  • yep @davbel that about sums it up!
  • I second what davbel said
  • I agree what davbel said! :)>-
    Use your own observation is the best.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @Ron - been reading a few posts of yours and was wondering after 3 months of using SER on your moneysite, how many subs per day are you doing to your moneysite? 

I get the start small and build it up, but how much do you build it up to? 

Just if you split it up between home and sub pages in a 40/60 split, you're doing 4 homepage submissions and 6 deep page submissions per day at the start...which is very low. Just curious what you build it up to after 3 months.