Skip to content

♛LinksPlug♛-Build Your Unique Gsa Ser Verified List In No Time ♞Faster LpM & VpM ☁ Dropbox Sync

1789101113»

Comments

• LinksPlugLinksPlug - Build Your Unique Verified Lists In No Time
    Can i have the best discount for monthly plan ? plz
    Sent you the coupon code. Best
  • JayJayJayJayJayJay Malaysia
    Hello any plan to check your emails? I contacted you twice since last night but got no answers at all. When will I get the files in my Dropbox please? 
    JayJayJay said:
    Hello any plan to check your emails? I contacted you twice since last night but got no answers at all. When will I get the files in my Dropbox please? 

Hello,

Dropbox request acceptance is automated. Our staff will response under 24h for support requests.

Hope it helps.

• send me coupon code.
  • edited July 2023
    This "identified" list from linksplug.com appears to be a raw scrape list. GSA PI only recognized 13% of the URLs in the list I was sold. If this list were an identified list, GSA PI would have recognized at least 95% of the URLS in the list. My raw scrapes perform about 3x better than this with 16x more identified targets from the raw scrape LinksPlug sold me.
    You can see in my screenshot of GSA PI below. Links Plug list was run through GSA PI and the results are pathetic at only 13% of the urls identified.
    I am not happy with this list and I want a refund.

edited July 2023
    This "identified" list from linksplug.com appears to be a raw scrape list. GSA PI only recognized 13% of the URLs in the list I was sold. If this list were an identified list, GSA PI would have recognized at least 95% of the URLS in the list. My raw scrapes perform about 3x better than this with 16x more identified targets from the raw scrape LinksPlug sold me.
    You can see in my screenshot of GSA PI below. Links Plug list was run through GSA PI and the results are pathetic at only 13% of the urls identified.

Hi,

I sad you didn't like the service. These are identified link lists this is why it comes under gsa engines. Otherwise, it would be just a text file with a link. Since webmasters change platforms it's very natural to unrecognizable targets with time. This happens with all links lists including verified premium link lists. This is why we use real-time daily updates. So users will get a bunch of links daily where they can build their own link lists or post directly.

If you want a refund you must directly contact info@linksplug.com which is our support team and they will do it for you. We don't ask any questions if you request under the period. Don't hesitate to get in touch with our support and they will contact you.

Best
  • LinksPlug said:

hi, I sad you didn't like the service. These are identified link lists this is why it comes under gsa engines. Otherwise, it would be just a text file with a link. Since webmasters change platforms it's very natural to unrecognizable targets with time. This happens with all links lists including verified premium link lists. This is why we use real-time daily updates. So users will get a bunch of links daily where they can build their own link lists or post directly. If you want a refund you must directly contact info@linksplug.com which is our support team and they will do it for you. We don't ask any questions if you request under the period. Don't hesitate to get in touch with our support and they will contact you. Best
    I appreciate your response. Sven looked at the unrecognized URLs from your list and explained they are redirects. GSA PI does not recognize redirects because of the way it works, but SER does. I still have my complaints about what you promise on your website. But I won’t cause anymore issue here for you. I wish you the best of luck. 
    liwern said:
    send me coupon code.
     Hello,

Coupon code inboxed.

Thank you.
  • JayJayJayJayJayJay Malaysia
    edited July 2023
    Hello, I have been using linksplug for about two weeks now. Everything worked fine in the past two weeks and I do see that urls get updated quite often. But I have started to see a lot of "No targets to post to" messages in almost all of my projects. I also see a lot of "already parsed" "no URLs to submit" messages in the logs even for brand new projects I have just started to run.

What did I miss here? am I supposed to clear Target URL Cache and Target URL History for each project? I did try that but i still keep getting the same error messages. Please advice. Thank you.

edited July 2023
    JayJayJay said:
    Hello, I have been using linksplug for about two weeks now. Everything worked fine in the past two weeks and I do see that urls get updated quite often. But I have started to see a lot of "No targets to post to" messages in almost all of my projects. I also see a lot of "already parsed" "no URLs to submit" messages in the logs even for brand new projects I have just started to run.

What did I miss here? am I supposed to clear Target URL Cache and Target URL History for each project? I did try that but i still keep getting the same error messages. Please advice. Thank you.
    Hello, This mostly happens when a shared folder got conflicted. There are other issues too. As we have mentioned in our website and sales thread we don't provide support here or messenger. Please contact our support desk via email and they will respond back under 24h. We offer only pre-sale support here. 

Best
  • Can i have the coupon code. Thank you.
    JoveesCS said:
    Can i have the coupon code. Thank you.
    Coupon sent. Have a nice day!
  • sickseosickseo London,UK
    Why are you reselling lists from other providers? You are providing no value to the users of this forum and you're just conning people into subscribing so that you can make some money.

Here's the proof: https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/31413/linksplug-is-nothing-but-a-thief-please-refrain-from-abusing-other-gsa-ser-providers/p1

I purchased your list once last year and noticed the same thing. You had the exact same list as another seller I subscribed to. They were both being synced to dropbox and the file sizes and date/time info was identical for every single file in both lists.

This means you've been reselling lists for quite some time.

Stop being so damn lazy and cheating users of this forum. I'll be sure to let every single user that I speak to know about your shady tactics and to avoid your service. 
    edited August 2023
    sickseo said:
    Why are you reselling lists from other providers? You are providing no value to the users of this forum and you're just conning people into subscribing so that you can make some money.

Here's the proof: https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/31413/linksplug-is-nothing-but-a-thief-please-refrain-from-abusing-other-gsa-ser-providers/p1

I purchased your list once last year and noticed the same thing. You had the exact same list as another seller I subscribed to. They were both being synced to dropbox and the file sizes and date/time info was identical for every single file in both lists.

This means you've been reselling lists for quite some time.

Stop being so damn lazy and cheating users of this forum. I'll be sure to let every single user that I speak to know about your shady tactics and to avoid your service. 

It's straightforward to understand. What we provide is IDENTIFIED LINK LISTS. Users can build their own verified link lists; in other words, we scrape links identified with GSA SER and share them with our members. That's why it's the cheapest in the market.

On the other hand, other list providers sell ' Verified link lists,' which are verified with GSA SER. So if I sell their link list services, why do we advertise them as IDENTIFIED LINK LISTS? We would claim that those are verified, and we can resell them as it is. (even for higher prices)

On the other hand, the Identified links process is straightforward and is full of automation. You can easily get Identified link lists by running SB multiple instances on GSA PI. So why would someone want to sell Verified link lists as Identified ones? Plus we have been offering service for a long time than you mentioned providers. Come on, mate, be serious. Only judge people by knowing what's going on.

PS: It's an automation process, . It's IDENTIFIED LINK LISTS. By running multiple insistence on a powerful server, anybody can build hands-off. So, even lazy people can do it if they have resources.

Already contacted administrators regarding this.

Best

edited August 2023
    That still doesn't explain how your list is identical to another list seller? Only 1 reason for that right? You bought their list and sell it as your own. Even the date/time and filesizes are identical which means you buy their list and then sync it to your members. 

You guys are an absolute joke!

There is no way you scrape your own lists. Then your file sizes and date/time on the synced files would be completely different. I know because I scrape and build my own lists. I know what's involved in building a decent list. There is no way that data would be identical, unless you bought their list and resold it as your own.

Atleast put your hands up to it. Own what you've done instead of denying it. Especially when you've been caught red handed lol

How would you like it if I did the same to you? I think I might buy your list and sell it as my own and launch my own list service lol
    Thanked by 1AliTab
    sickseo said:
    That still doesn't explain how your list is identical to another list seller? Only 1 reason for that right? You bought their list and sell it as your own. Even the date/time and filesizes are identical which means you buy their list and then sync it to your members. 

You guys are an absolute joke!

There is no way you scrape your own lists. Then your file sizes and date/time on the synced files would be completely different. I know because I scrape and build my own lists. I know what's involved in building a decent list. There is no way that data would be identical, unless you bought their list and resold it as your own.

Atleast put your hands up to it. Own what you've done instead of denying it. Especially when you've been caught red handed lol

How would you like it if I did the same to you? I think I might buy your list and sell it as my own and launch my own list service lol

1. From first hand i am not sure why are you trolling in my thread as there is no connection or whatsoever with you.

2. Anybody can copy paste a folder and tell anything.  Also i noticed lot of trolls with recent comment.

3. What you don't understand is I SELL IDENTIFIED LINK Lists and i don't want to claim that those are verifieds.

4.  I started to sell few years back before he started and its two different kind of services.  There is no even point to talk.

5.  OFC you can sell my list if you want i really don't care. Also some forums all providers lists resell . I don;t even care.  What i care is trolling my own thread and hijacking it.

I'm trolling you on this thread because the member that you stole the list from, I have a lot of respect for. He's done a lot for this community with his own list service as well as his recent work on the web 2.0 add on for gsa ser.

As for myself, I've been helping users of this forum for many years. I've invested a lot of my time in this forum and a lot of my money in GSA products. For these reasons, I feel obliged to speak up and support @AliTab when I hear claims of "theft".

You still have not answered or explained how your list is identical to his? If you scraped, as you claim, not a single file would be the same.

I also bought your list in February 2021 and also posted how your list was identical to another list from another seller I had purchased. You both synced via dropbox and the files were identical and synced at the exact same time lol. More than 2 years later, you're still doing the same. Selling other peoples hard work.

So just stop being lazy and falsely advertising that you scrape. Because based on his proof in the other thread, it's quite clear that you don't scrape. It's people like you that ruin a great community like ours.

You're just taking advantage of newbies that don't know any better.
    Thanked by 1AliTab
    sickseo said:
    I'm trolling you on this thread because the member that you stole the list from, I have a lot of respect for. He's done a lot for this community with his own list service as well as his recent work on the web 2.0 add on for gsa ser.

As for myself, I've been helping users of this forum for many years. I've invested a lot of my time in this forum and a lot of my money in GSA products. For these reasons, I feel obliged to speak up and support @AliTab when I hear claims of "theft".

You still have not answered or explained how your list is identical to his? If you scraped, as you claim, not a single file would be the same.

I also bought your list in February 2021 and also posted how your list was identical to another list from another seller I had purchased. You both synced via dropbox and the files were identical and synced at the exact same time lol. More than 2 years later, you're still doing the same. Selling other peoples hard work.

So just stop being lazy and falsely advertising that you scrape. Because based on his proof in the other thread, it's quite clear that you don't scrape. It's people like you that ruin a great community like ours.

I already answered your question. Copying from another and showing it not somthing to prove. Like i said i sell identified while other sells verifieds. If you don;t know the difference thats your issue not mine. I am not a fool to copy paste anything as you claim. Now i can clearly see whats going on. I am not going to reply any of this as there is no point. Identified link list is different from verified link list service. Its pretty simple. Plus no body wants to sell verified link list at identified link list price. Not going to troll again. LOL!
  • AliTabAliTab GSAserlists.com
    edited August 2023
    sickseo said:

I must express my gratitude to you, @sickseo . I hold a significant amount of respect for you, and I recognize your keen intuition.

We shouldn't expect him to confess that he was stealing from other link list sellers. I've already provided additional evidence to @s4nt0s and requested him to close this sales topic to maintain GSA as a secure platform.

@LinksPlug , Our stringent anti-fraud system will now expose a multitude of issues. I strongly advise against any further utilization of my service.

Thanked by 1sickseo
    @AliTab I really don't care what you are saying as you sell so called 'verified list' and what i sell here is identified which means millions of links at a time. BTW i don't want to fight here. I don't have even your subscription as i am selling totally different thing. Thank you for purchasing my link list and i really appreciate. I wish you good luck with what you are doing. Have a great day!
    Identified list = millions of links that do not work with the software (worthless poop)

Verified list = links that do work with the software (worth paying for)
    Thanked by 1AliTab
This discussion has been closed.