Skip to content

♛LinksPlug♛-Build Your Unique Gsa Ser Verified List In No Time ♞Faster LpM & VpM ☁ Dropbox Sync

Comments

• LinksPlugLinksPlug - Build Your Unique Verified Lists In No Time
    I submitted support on your website, but no response has been received for more than two days
    Hello , We sent the response same day and seems it's already open and seen. (we only send tracked emails to avoid issues) If you have further pre sale payment issues you can contact them there. Regards,
  • Hi , Been using your service for quit sometime and i am impress with the price and results. Decided to go with yearly plan before that i want to make sure is there any lifetime plans available ?
    Hi , Been using your service for quit sometime and i am impress with the price and results. Decided to go with yearly plan before that i want to make sure is there any lifetime plans available ?
    Hi , Glad you liked our service. We don't offer life time plans as we want to maintain the quality of service.You can switch to yearly plan from monthly.
  • Any discount plans on Black friday / Cyber monday ?
    Any discount plans on Black friday / Cyber monday ?
    Since our prices are already lowered we are not planning to offer Black friday. You can jump to any package as they are super lower than rest of market. Hope it helps PS : We only offer identified urls where user can build their own verified list.
  • TurkwebTurkweb TR
    edited December 2021
    I want a refund, the links are not working.

Mail:emesende@hotmail.com

edited December 2021
    Turkweb said:
    I want a refund, the links are not working.

Mail:emesende@hotmail.com

Hello ,

Your account was not verified as its already refunded. According to your transaction id its not approved as you have requested for refund.Due to that you couldn't access to our product. I'm not sure what did you mean by not working links as you never get access to our service.

Like we stated on our sales website we don't provide support here . If you have any issues you can contact us via email. To use our service you must have an valid subscription as we use Jvzoo API to get synced GSA identified links with GSA SER .

Best,
    Ranj pere.
  • TurkwebTurkweb TR
    edited December 2021
    LinksPlug said:

What is the return receipt receipt email address?

paypal mail:
    johnsbrant26@gmail.com

info@linksplug.com No mail help..

edited December 2021
    Hello ,

I am not sure why are you contacting here us as you were already refunded before even tried our service. Your transaction was not APPROVED due to refund request from JVZOO. We already contacted you in few emails as you have sent more than 10 duplicate emails to our inbox.

Please reply to our info@linksplug.com email as we don''t provide support here. You never got access to our service as your payment was not verified : (Screenshots and all proof has been sent to your email)

TL;DR : Due to JVzoo refund request you couldn't have access to our members area and your refund request already processed via JVZoo. We have sent screenshot of proof and all the details directly to your email. If you having transaction issues please contact your bank or PayPal directly as its not related to us.

Best
  • LinksPlug said:
    Hello ,

I am not sure why are you contacting here us as you were already refunded before even tried our service. Your transaction was not APPROVED due to refund request from JVZOO. We already contacted you in few emails as you have sent more than 10 duplicate emails to our inbox.

Please reply to our info@linksplug.com email as we don''t provide support here. You never got access to our service as your payment was not verified : (Screenshots and all proof has been sent to your email)

TL;DR : Due to JVzoo refund request you couldn't have access to our members area and your refund request already processed via JVZoo. We have sent screenshot of proof and all the details directly to your email. If you having transaction issues please contact your bank or PayPal directly as its not related to us.

Best
    payment was made to the wrong email address emesende@hotmail.com i don't have a paypal membership at this email address.

Paypal Mail:
    johnsbrant26@gmail.com

Turkweb said:
    LinksPlug said:
    Hello ,

Best
    payment was made to the wrong email address emesende@hotmail.com i don't have a paypal membership at this email address.

Paypal Mail:
    johnsbrant26@gmail.com

Hello,

In the first comment, you have mentioned 'emesende@hotmail.com', and there is no account related to johnsbrant26@gmail.com. Like i said few times it's already refunded as your transaction was not authorized.. Why not open a dispute or call the bank if you don't understand what we saying. As I already said, your payment was not authorized by jvzoo, and it's already been refundedWe don't provide support here, and we can't offer any help as we have not made any transactions with you. (Paypal reversed it) If you keep commenting here with false information, we will have to inform the admin here.

Best 

PS: Already informed forum admins / Modz. I don't response to your comment here as there is no point.

• SURYASURYA indonesia
    linksplug list
  • SURYASURYA indonesia
    hallo...
    i have try GSA + CAPCHA BREAKER with linksplug.com list (blog commend lokomedia and general blog)

that list can submitted but all list not verified... help me please...

i have email support linksplug.com but not help

maybe my setting is wrong....

but i have try make commend manual to more list lokomedia is notwork to...

i buy $17.99 I don't know who else to ask for help
    edited January 2022
    SURYA said:
    hallo...
    i have try GSA + CAPCHA BREAKER with linksplug.com list (blog commend lokomedia and general blog)

that list can submitted but all list not verified... help me please...

i have email support linksplug.com but not help

maybe my setting is wrong....

but i have try make commend manual to more list lokomedia is notwork to...

i buy $17.99 I don't know who else to ask for help
     Hello ,  

We don't provide support here. However,  your transaction has already been refunded due to an authorization issue. We here offer GSA Search engine ranker IDENTIFIED LINKs where users can build their own verified link lists according to their project data. We never sell VERIFIED LINK Lists. You have contacted us right after purchase and it seems all emails answered.
  • I am going to grab and give it a try.
    Thanked by 1LinksPlug
    davidlang said:
    I am going to grab and give it a try.

Sure thing. We have even upgraded our scraping servers to i9 12gen with ECC64GB rams.  Recently we have changed our footprints for better scraping + Identification ratio.  Just make sure these are GSA Identified links where you can build your OWN VERIFIED LINK Lists.

Have a nice day!

We are upgrading our system, and we will be back in a few days!  

Still, our members can use our service. But we pause sales for this week.

Thank you for trusting us. I will be back in a few days with new features and look!

We are upgraded our system and back in to sale.

Thank you guys!
  • Hello
    can we have the statistics of the list please?
    Nobody answers the message on your site?
    edited June 2022
    draculax said:
    Hello
    can we have the statistics of the list please?
    Nobody answers the message on your site?
    Hello,

Thank you for your interest in our service. My colleague had national holidays, and she will get back to you today. This is identified link list service. Therefore we scrape 24/7, and all done by autopilot. Since scrape to sync happens in real-time, we can't tell the exact number. From this service, users can create their VERIFIED LINK list, which is 100% compatible with their own GSA setup. We don't provide in-depth tech support as such a price point and coupons. We primarily target users looking to create their unique link lists.. Feel free to contact our email support for more info.

Best.
  • can we see changelog?
    robin69 said:
    can we see changelog?
    Hello , We scrape daily and identified those engines with GSA SER engines. All the links we scraped are from default GSA engines. We are not offering a verified link list here instead we offer identified link list where user can build their own verified link list. Hope it helps. PS : If you need more detail please contact our support email and my colleague will help you to solve.
  • Just bought. Kindly add me to your dropbox.
    liwern said:
    Just bought. Kindly add me to your dropbox.
    Hello , Thaks for grabbing. Simply login to members area and request for DB. It's all instant and automated. If you need support contact our support expert via email : support@linksplug.com Best
  • Purchased and requested for DB..a day later nothing happened.Sent support email,but no response..WTF?
  • I want refund NOW.Support sux big time.This service may be cheaper than others,but no support. I want my refund asap:
    Transaction ID
    3TH08282W1061571Y
    Purchased and requested for DB..a day later nothing happened.Sent support email,but no response..WTF?

I want refund NOW.Support sux big time.This service may be cheaper than others,but no support. I want my refund asap:
    Transaction ID
    3TH08282W1061571Y

Hello ,

Thank you for contacting us.   As we stated on our sales website, after a DropBox request it may take up to 24H to get accepted.(Meantime, you can use our links via our DB browser as well)

We have received your DB request, and it was approved. Since you asked for a refund, they canceled your account and refunded you.

Below the screenshot : 

You can get more details by emailing them. They will respond under 24H.

I hope it helps.

PS: We always make sure to respond under 24H except on holidays. Appreciate your patience.

• I just purchased your list month ago and today it's expired. I didn't expect much but i am super happy with my compiled verified list.  I would vouch this service and i am pretty like the pricing. I am going to purchase your yearly plan and i hope it will be a good investment.

Just wanted to give you a shutout! <3

Cosmetak said:
    I just purchased your list month ago and today it's expired. I didn't expect much but i am super happy with my compiled verified list.  I would vouch this service and i am pretty like the pricing. I am going to purchase your yearly plan and i hope it will be a good investment.

Just wanted to give you a shutout! <3

Glad you liked the service. Yes the main goal to create your own verified link list. Once again thank you for your nice feedback. Best.
  • hello @LinksPlug
    are there coupons for the service?
This discussion has been closed.