Skip to content

LinksPlug is nothing but a thief! Please refrain from abusing other GSA SER providers.

AliTabAliTab GSAserlists.com

Attention All GSA Users,

I feel it's necessary to address a concerning matter publicly. There have been reports of improper usage of our service by certain individuals, including delivering our content to their clients. I strongly condemn such actions. To those involved, particularly @LinksPlug , this behavior is unethical and detrimental to both providers and customers. I urge you to cease such activities immediately as it erodes trust and damages the reputation you've worked hard to build.

We're taking more secure actions to identify anyone who is abusing our service. So, please refrain from attempting to subscribe as a fake person again.

Proofs:

Comments

• sickseosickseo London,UK
    It's a real shame that some individuals can be so lazy trying to make a quick buck.

I tested their service in the past (last year) and noticed the same, that their service was reselling lists from another list seller that I subscribed to. It's easy to spot, just as you've shown in your screenshots.

We'll just have to tell other users not to use their service as they're getting nothing new from it. Just a waste of money for everyone.
    Thanked by 1AliTab
  • AliTabAliTab GSAserlists.com
    sickseo said:
    It's a real shame that some individuals can be so lazy trying to make a quick buck.

I tested their service in the past (last year) and noticed the same, that their service was reselling lists from another list seller that I subscribed to. It's easy to spot, just as you've shown in your screenshots.

We'll just have to tell other users not to use their service as they're getting nothing new from it. Just a waste of money for everyone.

Thank you for providing your valued opinion and contributing to strengthening this thread.

I would like to request that @Sven close their sales topic and cease their fraudulent activities targeting GSA users. Here is the topic:

https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/22894/linksplug-build-your-unique-gsa-ser-verified-list-in-no-time-faster-lpm-amp-vpm-dropbox-sync/p1

• LinksPlugLinksPlug - Build Your Unique Verified Lists In No Time
    edited August 2023
    LinksPlug sells Identified link lists; that's why it's cheaper, less than 18 bucks.

You sell verified link lists.

If we resell your link lists, why would we advertise them as identified, and why wouldn't we sell them for higher prices?

It's effortless to understand what's going on.

Anyway, I already contacted the admin.

You don't prove anything.

Act as a grown man man.
    LinksPlug said:
    LinksPlug sells Identified link lists; that's why it's cheaper, less than 18 bucks.

You sell verified link lists.

If we resell your link lists, why would we advertise them as identified, and why wouldn't we sell them for higher prices?

It's effortless to understand what's going on.

Anyway, I already contacted the admin.

You don't prove anything.

Act as a grown man man.

The answer is simple: you are a thief, and that's what thieves do.

You have been reported by various customers, and I possess enough evidence to have your service removed from all platforms. Please cease your denials and, instead, acknowledge your unethical behavior. Strive to provide something of value rather than infringing on the work of others.
  • sven7sven7 CHINA
    edited September 2023
    It's a sad story, I'll lose my ordering confidence. 
    edited September 2023
    sven7 said:
    It's a sad story, I'll lose my ordering confidence. 

Yes, fortunately, I detected him and I had enough evidence to prove it.

Thank you to @s4nt0s and @Sven for following up on this incident and taking proper actions against him.

• @AliTab
    Karma, my friend :-)

You sell good stuff and your clients will honor this!
    Btw: still happy replacing rankerX with your service. 
    Thanked by 1AliTab
    ChrisTian said:
    @AliTab
    Karma, my friend :-)

You sell good stuff and your clients will honor this!
    Btw: still happy replacing rankerX with your service. 
    Thank you very much, Christian

I'm glad to hear that you like the addon.