Skip to content

♛LinksPlug♛-Build Your Unique Gsa Ser Verified List In No Time ♞Faster LpM & VpM ☁ Dropbox Sync

Comments

• I'm considering to get the yearly package. Any discounts?
  • LinksPlugLinksPlug - Build Your Unique Verified Lists In No Time
    I'm considering to get the yearly package. Any discounts?

Hi! Since our packages are in a great price range, we do not provide any discounts.
  • Hey hey LinksPlug! I dropped a message and hoping to get a reply ASAP
    fredjohn5 said:
    Hey hey LinksPlug! I dropped a message and hoping to get a reply ASAP

We just responded to all the messages, including yours. Hope you find it useful. :)
  • Sending you a PM
    thomp5on said:
    Sending you a PM

Hi! We just replied to all the messages. Hoping your doubt is sorted. :)
  • purchased and requested for dropbox folders. Is it going to take long to get the folders? I'm sort of in a hurry ;)
    goodvibes said:
    purchased and requested for dropbox folders. Is it going to take long to get the folders? I'm sort of in a hurry ;)

It only takes just a few hours to accept dropbox requests. You may have received it already. Make sure drop an email if you have any questions. :)
  • Where can I find your affiliate details?
    Where can I find your affiliate details?
    We have not opened doors for affilators yet. You can check with us in the future, we might welcome markers with our upcoming campaigns.
  • LinksPlug said:
    Hello Gsa community members,

Me and my buddy Matt been developing this in early 2016 and today we launched it here. 

You can build your very own verified site lists without scraping and all the tough work.

After purchase post here with your transaction id. I will give you 10% of chargeback. (You heard it right! I can send 10% of original purchased price directly to your PayPal) 

Hurry! We got limited spots :)
    Hi. I want to buy but I cant pay with paypal since paypal is closed in Turkey. Could you send me credit card payment processor link or payoneer account to pay. I have to buy this. And paypal not possible :(
    musapg said:
    LinksPlug said:
    Hello Gsa community members,

Me and my buddy Matt been developing this in early 2016 and today we launched it here. 

You can build your very own verified site lists without scraping and all the tough work.

After purchase post here with your transaction id. I will give you 10% of chargeback. (You heard it right! I can send 10% of original purchased price directly to your PayPal) 

Hurry! We got limited spots :)
    Hi. I want to buy but I cant pay with paypal since paypal is closed in Turkey. Could you send me credit card payment processor link or payoneer account to pay. I have to buy this. And paypal not possible :(
    We only handle all the memberships via JVZoo and PayPal. Unfortunately we won't be able to provide you any other payment method to purchase our memberships.
  • the lists are great! do you have a lifetime membership?
    danNroycc said:
    the lists are great! do you have a lifetime membership?

We only got the month, 6 months and the yearly subscriptions and we can recommend you the yearly plan that can be very budget friendly for long term GSA SER users.
  • Unre3alEy3Unre3alEy3 Inside your Brain!
    hey linksplug.... im a monthly user and wanting to get the yearly plan. how to do it?
    Thanked by 1LinksPlug
    hey linksplug.... im a monthly user and wanting to get the yearly plan. how to do it?
    You can simply cancel the currently subscription plan and purchase the yearly package. If you have any issues, drop us an email at support@linksplug.com .
  • Sent you an email :)
    thomp5on said:
    Sent you an email :)

Hi ,  Sure thing ...Our agent will response under 24H.  Just make sure to whitelist our domain just in case.  Best and stay safe

• These people are doing a great service ... Great! This is not a verified list so I did not expect much from the money I paid ... but I was able to make my own verified list much better than I thought ..! Worth a service ... Great!
    Thanked by 1LinksPlug
    Creed said:
    These people are doing a great service ... Great! This is not a verified list so I did not expect much from the money I paid ... but I was able to make my own verified list much better than I thought ..! Worth a service ... Great!

Thank you for nice feedback.  We would really glad to here great stories like this. Have a good day!

• Hi, Can you please cancel my subscripton. I emailed your support on the 18th and again on the 24th february requesting cancellation. It's still not been cancelled and just now you take another months payment. I've emailed your support again requesting a refund and cancellation of the subscription. I also used your conatct form on your site. Just to be on the safe side, incase you ignore all of those, I'd figure I'd post here on the sales thread as a last resort. Please cancel and refund. Thanks
    sickseo said:
    Hi, Can you please cancel my subscripton. I emailed your support on the 18th and again on the 24th february requesting cancellation. It's still not been cancelled and just now you take another months payment. I've emailed your support again requesting a refund and cancellation of the subscription. I also used your conatct form on your site. Just to be on the safe side, incase you ignore all of those, I'd figure I'd post here on the sales thread as a last resort. Please cancel and refund. Thanks
    Hi , Seems you have contacted us few hours ago and your future billings already cancelled and today just renewed transaction refunded. You don't have to worry about our support as we always response under 48H . ( Even weekdays) Hope it helps. Have a nice weekend.
  • Hi,

Thanks for sorting it.
    sickseo said:
    Hi,

Thanks for sorting it.
    No worries. Have a great day and see you again :)
  • I am interesting in buying. I wonder you guys provide any discount codes
    I am interesting in buying. I wonder you guys provide any discount codes
    Unfortunately there is no offers or discount as our pricing plans are super low and lowest in the market :). You can grab our deals directly from website. stay safe
  • How many links do you provide daily?
    How many links do you provide daily?
    Since we scrape 24/7 with unlimited keywords and 20 insistence we are unable to give exact number. Least we will do 1M per day. Since these are identified user has to build their own verified link list. (unique) Such service totally depends on proxy load at daily performance. Hope it helps.
  • I know you don't offer coupons. But what about yearly plans ? Since the prices are super low i would like to try yearly plan straightly.
    I know you don't offer coupons. But what about yearly plans ? Since the prices are super low i would like to try yearly plan straightly.

Hi :) Yes you are right. Unfortunately we don't offer discounts for any plans as prices are super low and reasonable. Hope to see you inside :)

Have a great day!
This discussion has been closed.