Skip to content

♛LinksPlug♛-Build Your Unique Gsa Ser Verified List In No Time ♞Faster LpM & VpM ☁ Dropbox Sync

Comments

• Hey links plug! dropbox form submitted. Looking forward to create some great lists with you for the 2021.
  • LinksPlugLinksPlug - Build Your Unique Verified Lists In No Time
    Hey links plug! dropbox form submitted. Looking forward to create some great lists with you for the 2021.
    Hello! Thanks for being with us. It only take a couple of hours to receive Dropbox access. (You should have received it by now). We wish you all the best with the projects coming up!
  • Send an email about some questions. Hoping to get a reply soon.
    Send an email about some questions. Hoping to get a reply soon.

Hello! Seems like we have replied to all the emails. You should have received your reply as well. Stay safe!
  • new year coupon please?
    fredjohn5 said:
    new year coupon please?

Hello ! We do not have any available coupons since our packages are at an unbeatable price range. If you are a long term user, you can check out our yearly package which comes in a very budget friendly package for long term users.
  • Subbed to the yearly plan. Looking forward to a backlink-filled 2021!  8-)
    Subbed to the yearly plan. Looking forward to a backlink-filled 2021!  8-)

Sure it will be with LinksPlug! Wish you a Very Happy New Year!
  • Hey Linksplug! How do join your affiliate program?
    Hey Linksplug! How do join your affiliate program?

We have not opened doors for affiliates yet. You can check with us in the future, we might welcome marketers with our upcoming campaigns.
  • Send you an email and hoping a reply soon.
    Send you an email and hoping a reply soon.

Seems like we have responded to all the emails and you should have received your reply/solution by now.
  • Just placed an order. *****629FB1402447 Waiting for the dropbox folder :)
    thomp5on said:
    Just placed an order. *****629FB1402447 Waiting for the dropbox folder :)
    Thanks for choosing us. It only takes a couple of hours to receive Dropbox access. You should have received it already. We wish you all the best with the campaigns, and stay safe!

• coupon please?
    danNroycc said:
    coupon please?
    Hello ! We do not have any available coupons since our packages are at an unbeatable price range. Feel free to checkout our sale's page for more information.
  • Unre3alEy3Unre3alEy3 Inside your Brain!
    This service simply allows me to cut off the whole scraping part. I am using some heavy filters and still get a large number of verified targets from the lists.
    This service simply allows me to cut off the whole scraping part. I am using some heavy filters and still get a large number of verified targets from the lists.

We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with our service. :)
  • How many links do you provide daily?
    How many links do you provide daily?
    We provide over 20 million GSA Search Engine Ranker identified URLs everyday.
  • fredjohn5fredjohn5 London, UK
    Subscribed to your service to feed the hungry GSA SER  8-) Kindly gain dropbox access to my account. 

fred*****@gmail.com
    fredjohn5 said:
    Subscribed to your service to feed the hungry GSA SER  8-) Kindly gain dropbox access to my account. 

fred*****@gmail.com
    Once you send the details to the database, it automatically sends you an invitation, and all you need to accept it. It usually takes only a few hours. Ps. it seems you have already gained access.
  • I have use similar service before but regrated. How many unique links can I create from article and social network engine?
    That's what I'm interested in.
    Stellario said:
    I have use similar service before but regrated. How many unique links can I create from article and social network engine?
    That's what I'm interested in.
    Hello! It is a little hard to precisely provide a number of links from each engine since the scrapers and filters work and provide targets 24/7. It keeps changing every hour. Feel free to check out our identified list if you are interested in creating your own verified link list. :)
  • Just bought it for a month. Will leave a review at the end of the month.
    PAKIPAKI said:
    Just bought it for a month. Will leave a review at the end of the month.
    Hi ! Thanks for your purchase. Make sure to request for Dropbox access to receive all the identified targets we filter directly to your GSA SER.
  • coupon code please
    OnionSEO said:
    coupon code please
    Hello ! We do not have any available coupons since our packages are at an unbeatable price range. If you are a long term user, you can check out our yearly package which comes in a very budget friendly package for long term GSA SER users.

• CarltonStuder65CarltonStuder65 East Los Angeles, California
    how often do you release a new list?
    how often do you release a new list?
    Hi! We provide fresh 2000,000 GSA Search Engine Ranker identified targets everyday
This discussion has been closed.