Skip to content

♛LinksPlug♛-Build Your Unique Gsa Ser Verified List In No Time ♞Faster LpM & VpM ☁ Dropbox Sync

Comments

• LinksPlugLinksPlug - Build Your Unique Verified Lists In No Time
    coral99 said:
    hello @LinksPlug
    are there coupons for the service?
    Hello , Thank you for your interest in our service. Since prices are super low (starting from $17 ), we are not providing any coupons. You can try our monthly package and you will be able to build your UNIQUE, verified link list. As you know, verified lists are much more costly than identified link lists as well. Have a good weekend.
  • This is a great service for such a small price. I didn't have much hope about this service but guess what it's more than enough and worth the price. I could build over 30K verified links within a month. Hats off guys! KIT!
  • I signed up for the service 24 hours ago but have not received access to updated files nor to dropbox sync. Several emails to support were sent but no response.
  • I signed up for the service 24 hours ago but have not received access to updated files nor to dropbox sync. Several emails to support were sent but no response.
    That was the reason i asked for refund!!! Maybe will give them a try one day...but they are so damn slow
    I signed up for the service 24 hours ago but have not received access to updated files nor to dropbox sync. Several emails to support were sent but no response.
    That was the reason i asked for refund!!! Maybe will give them a try one day...but they are so damn slow
    I am not sure what was the reason for the refund, however, as we stated in our sales letter, we don't provide any detailed support for such a price point, and this is an identified link list. (not a verified link list) so our refund ratio is almost 0% as our price is the lowest (17bucks) and we only provide identified. Verification ratio based on user settings. That's the most important part. As you said, sure you can try us again, but you won't be able to get a refund 2nd time. Try us if you want to build your own verified link list with your own settings and filters.

I signed up for the service 24 hours ago but have not received access to updated files nor to dropbox sync. Several emails to support were sent but no response.

Hi,Thank you for grabbing. Since this is a two guy's job with different time zones, it may take up to 24H to get a response. There are no new dropbox requests on our side. It seems it's already approved. Don't worry about the subscription stats once we support the account. And once we agree, it's all automated. (you can replace/edit your dropbox email anytime after )

I hope it helps.
    Best

• I am about to rejoin again with your service after some time. I hope it's great like it used to be. :)
    Thanked by 1LinksPlug
  • i would like to purchase your list.how can i buy ?
    Abel123 said:
    i would like to purchase your list.how can i buy ?
    Hi , You can buy a ldentified link list via our website. We accept PayPal and other major methods. Hoping to see you inside!
  • edited October 2022
    ok guys i rejoined ) Please,add me to your dropbox. Transaction ID
    37943485WD485751G
    37943485WD485751G
    Hi, Thank you for rejoining and trusting our service. Sure , You can request it inside the members' area. Best

• Hey,last sync. was 7 days ago..Is everything okay?

edited October 2022
    37943485WD485751G

Hey,last sync. was 7 days ago..Is everything okay?
    Hi,

Thank you for trusting us and rejoined with our service. Yes, our service is up to date, and it seems this is something with your account-specific Dropbox API. However, we don't provide support here. It's the best bet to contact our email and get support. We respond under 24H (except weekends)

Have a nice and safe day.

• Do you offer verified link lists? I am new to GSA and looking for a verified link list. But this is identified. What's that really mean? Will that help a newbie like me?
    Thanked by 1LinksPlug
    Do you offer verified link lists? I am new to GSA and looking for a verified link list. But this is identified. What's that really mean? Will that help a newbie like me?

Hi ,

We only provide GSA identified link lists which means our links are identified by GSA search engine ranker and they are ready for verifying. By using our identified link list you can build your own premium link list in few weeks.

Have a nice weekend.,
  • I tried to pay but the jvzoo page is reloading without opening the paypal window. I tried firefox and opera.
    3arabax said:
    I tried to pay but the jvzoo page is reloading without opening the paypal window. I tried firefox and opera.
    Hello,

Thank you for being interested in our service. We are getting sales fine, and we confirmed payment gateways work fine. If you are having issues with purchasing, you can email us, and my colleague will help you.

Best

• edited November 2022
    There was a glitch or something, but now it worked and the order was completed. Thanks
    3arabax said:
    There was a glitch or something, but now it worked and the order was completed. Thanks
    Hello , Thank you for trusting us. For any issues always make sure to contact our support email and they will ensure to response under 24H. Best wishes

Reply here to get 10% off for all Links Plug Identified Link Lists Packages
  • Glad you decided to offer discount. Can i have it ?
    Cosmetak said:
    Glad you decided to offer discount. Can i have it ?
    Hi , I just sent the coupon code for you. Have a good weekend.
  • Kindly send me your coupon code.
    Kindly send me your coupon code.

Hi , I just sent the coupon code for you. Have a good weekend.
  • KellyFelderKellyFelder Bambalapitiya
    send me coupon code please
    send me coupon code please
    Thank you for interesting in our service. Coupon code inboxed.

• Hey,last sync. was 7 days ago..Is everything okay?

Has this improved by now or is it still the same?

Hey,last sync. was 7 days ago..Is everything okay?

Has this improved by now or is it still the same?

Hi ,

We update links daily in realtime.  Our last update was few seconds ago.  If something cause issue (due to proxies / syncing issues ) you can contact our support email and we help to resolve the issue. 

We don't provide support here as we provide support via our dedicated email  support@linksplug.com

Best
  • Hi , Is there a discount code I can use?
    Hi , Is there a discount code I can use?
    Coupon sent. Have a great weekend.
  • Can i have the best discount for monthly plan ? plz
This discussion has been closed.