Skip to content

♛LinksPlug♛-Build Your Unique Gsa Ser Verified List In No Time ♞Faster LpM & VpM ☁ Dropbox Sync

Comments

• Very nice pricing. I am going to grab and give it a try. Will update this.
  • LinksPlugLinksPlug - Build Your Unique Verified Lists In No Time
    Very nice pricing. I am going to grab and give it a try. Will update this.
    Hi , Glad you liked our pricing. Please email us if you have any issues
  • I just purchased. Can you add me to dropbox please . I already download weekly list and it was great. Waiting for daily list access through dropbox.
    fivcat said:
    I just purchased. Can you add me to dropbox please . I already download weekly list and it was great. Waiting for daily list access through dropbox.
    Hi , Thank you for your feedback and i am happy you liked it. Dropbox process is now totally automated for new accounts. Since you have a old account we had to approve it manual. Now it's fine. Next time email us for tech issues as you get faster and instant sup there.
  • Since this is a identified list i can use any captcha solver ? Currently i own Xevil + GSA CB ? So it's good for this right ?
    edited April 2021
    Since this is a identified list i can use any captcha solver ? Currently i own Xevil + GSA CB ? So it's good for this right ?
    Hi , Yes . You can do combo. Plus it's an identified link list . So for better verified link list ofc you can use any kind of captcha solvers :) . PS : I already given the answer via email. Didn't know you ask here as well :) .

Have a good weekend
  • I am experiencing pretty decent lpm with this. I am not sure due to quality of my content as now i generate content with gpt 3 . Whatever it is i glad i tried your identified list. Cool mate
    Thanked by 1LinksPlug
    PeterOne said:
    I am experiencing pretty decent lpm with this. I am not sure due to quality of my content as now i generate content with gpt 3 . Whatever it is i glad i tried your identified list. Cool mate

I am happy you pleased with our service. Feel free to contact via email for any issue.

Please stay safe and have nice weekend.
  • Do you provide only identified links or just proving public proxies etc ? Interesting service as many trying to offer verified links nowadays.
    seomaker said:
    Do you provide only identified links or just proving public proxies etc ? Interesting service as many trying to offer verified links nowadays.
    Hi , Coupon sent. Best
  • can I get a coupoun?
    edited June 2021
    randyvug said:
    can I get a coupoun?
    Actually our offer was for 48H. Now it's over. Since price is already lower you can grab :) ,

• DanielRDanielR Chicago
    any discounts for membership upgrades?
    DanielR said:
    any discounts for membership upgrades?
    Sorry it's already at lowered . Feel free to grab and try at the cheapest price :)
  • i would like to purchase your list.how can i buy ?
    i would like to purchase your list.how can i buy ?
    Hi , You can buy directly via sales website :) Just google linksplug.com and you will see it . We accept paypal / Visa and master.
  • does your service provide contextual links?
    hevvom said:
    does your service provide contextual links?

Hello ,

Of course yes. It does contain contextual links and all other platforms which available in GSA SER.  You can build your every own unique verified link lists by using our service.
    Best,

• I am going to grab and give it a try.
    Thanked by 1LinksPlug
    NOTICE :

Dear members ,

We are going to switch our scraping servers from current provider to more reliable provider.Therefore expect downtime on august 13 for 2 - 3 hours.

Thank you for understanding.

• subscribed.i could login and map with my gsa ser. hope this work smoothly.
    subscribed.i could login and map with my gsa ser. hope this work smoothly.
    Great! Welcome :) / Email us if there is anything Best
  • do you have a 6-month membership?
    Thanked by 1LinksPlug
    fredjohn5 said:
    do you have a 6-month membership?

Yes ofc. You can grab it on our sales site.

• I want to know how efficient lpm is? I purchased gsaserlist and serverifiedlists gsaserlist is very efficient, serverifiedlists are very inefficient
    I want to know how efficient lpm is? I purchased gsaserlist and serverifiedlists gsaserlist is very efficient, serverifiedlists are very inefficient
    Hi , We are not sure about other services. We only offer identified link lists therefor user will be able to build their own link lists.

• I tried to pay, but he kept stuck on this page. After logging in to Paypal and choosing to pay, that’s it
  • Please help me to buy, thanks
    Hi , As usual we are getting sales with no issues. We don't provide support here. Please send us an email as we stated on this thread. Take care.
  • I submitted support on your website, but no response has been received for more than two days
This discussion has been closed.