Skip to content

SEREngines 2 Testing is Now Ready

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    antonearn yes we know it, replied to your other opened threads. It's no bug though.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    James let me know that the latest version of SER is breaking all the SERengines jobs. (version 1.44)

He notified Sven so hopefully we'll have a quick SER fix, just wanted to give a heads up.
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    Any news on a fix for the Headless crashes which is still ongoing since Oct.

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
      Application Name: Headless.exe
    @royalmice - Talked to James about this. He said, "unfortunately still working on that.. when we do testing with our own client (and not SER), it will run for days and no crashes.. we are looking into several workaround and will implement them as soon as utf8 version is live."
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    Can he not release his own client?
  • antonearnantonearn Earth
    edited December 2016
    @s4nt0s Tell James I know very good programmers from Ukraine, if he needs help. They work for $15 per hour.
    Best Regards.
    @shaun - Well that would still require a lot of development. The tool they have is for testing/debugging and James mentioned he's always designed it to integrate with SER from the beginning. 

@s4nt0s - Ok, thanks. 
  • In 11.45 version there's only 4 live SEREngines in a list... ?
    edited December 2016
    I may have missed this, but, in scheduled posting, "link only on last article", it's broken. I get links from multiple posts, not the last one. 

Also, I have it set to create maximum posts per account: 5. This should be I can also get 1 article per account? 
    Why not have minimum posts per account choice? 

Currently getting all except FC2, "failed with display - captcha error"
    @Metster - That is something I think Sven would need to look into

@kajzer - All engines are showing up on my end? Do you still have this problem?

@antonearn - Hmm, doesn't seem to be happening on my end but anything that's related to SER options is something Sven would work on, not James (SERengines). 
    Just letting everyone know the fixed UTF-8 version is out now. Give it a try and let us know if you're running into any problems.
  • s4nt0s It's ok now, thanks ;)
  • Started SER and tried to update, "no updates available"...?
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    same here no serengines update
  • Also, anyone here using mail.ru and not getting FC2? I have never had success with them. 
    Unfortunately, last night as I was running projects on my server we discovered some problems so James decided it was best to revert back to the previous version. Sorry guys, he's working on it. :(
    edited December 2016
    ok. Maybe a good idea to involve more developers into this? Something you have considered?
    @antonearn - He has developers already. It's just not that straight forward because it involves him and Sven having to debug things from both SER and SERengines DLL to find the problem. I doubt either one of them want new developers to have access to the source. New developers aren't going to speed things up unfortunately. 
  • @Metster, the command-line option does work with SEREngines, but you'll have to follow these steps.

First run SEREngines WITHOUT the scheduler, then stop the projects and rerun them WITH the scheduler.

Yes, it's still something Sven has to fix...

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    it should work fine with that new folder. Just make sure you have all the files there as well belonging to serengines.
  • Just signed up, looking forward to tests :)
    I used RX for months and narrowed down to some good engines, happy to see that so far you guys have really good ones!
  • edited December 2016
    Haven't had it long I have a question. I've read all documentation and scanned through all comments here, couldn't see anything similar questionwise.

When we are supposed to use low threads, unique emails & proxies etc.

What about other projects? Are these engines something we would need to monitor, then run others after.
    By others, I mean other contextuals, comments and so on.

I want to try and run everything altogether because I have so many sites/projects. Hmm any ideas?
    edited December 2016
    @Anth20 - Keep in mind the updated engines are the "Beta SERengines" - the other web 2.0's might eat up some captchas and don't run on the same submission engine. The documentation might be for the old web 2.0's if its the .PDF. 

You don't really need to monitor them, but imo its best if you set SERengines as their own project and run the standard engines that come with SER in a diff project. This way you can fine tune things. SERengines is better set to use a captcha service while the standard engines in SER can run off CB + fallback service.

You can easily create a project and have it set for SERengines, duplicate it, switch out emails, and select the other engines you want to use. There might be other options you might want to tweak as well but it doesn't take that much time to setup 2 separate projects. You can do whatever works best for you though :)
  • Yeah I have so many tests / money sites going I'm forgetting where I'm at.

I made the serengines one use second service for captchas which is 2captcha.

But yeah I guess it's best having its own project.

I guess I can answer everything myself by testing :) Thanks @s4nt0s
  • Just a quick pointer to everyone also as this is still BETA.

I read around a lot and seen that you all say catchalls don't work for this, well for me they are perfectly fine?

Hope that helps.

• Not sure if this is what you're looking into but I get this error when running the Beta serengines:

SerEngines-DLL load failed - file "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\GSA Search Engine Ranker\serengines\HeadlessM.dll" not present

@mcsappum - Can you try reinstalling the plugin? Go to: C:/Users/<current user>/App Data/Roaming GSA Search Engine Ranker/serengines and delete all the files in there ... (make sure SER is closed down before deleting the files) Then start SER and start a SERengines project and that should reinstall the plugin.
    If Serengines is still in Beta, why does it not mention it anywhere on the sales page ? It only show Beta after buying and installing it.

I think James should mention this on the sales page to avoid complaints later. On the moment it still show "High PR Web 2.0 Profiles - Currently Supported: 22 (and growing fast!):" which is not what you get when buying.
This discussion has been closed.