Skip to content

SEREngines 2 Testing is Now Ready

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @aaronfl - Well, there was 24 but I think he just removed some when he rolled back the last update due to a bug: http://i.imgur.com/I7ly0fa.png

@foxymak - I plan on making a video showing how to set it up, but its really pretty easy. It comes down to proxies/emails/captchas as the most important for success rate. I can make a dummy project that you can see if you want. 
  • @s4nt0s ok, thanks for you help 1st, i want see the project screenshots plz.
    @foxymak - Did you see Royalmice posts here: https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/21415/beta-serengines-2-testing-is-now-ready/p25#Comment_144225

I use 2captcha.com for captcha solving and then I use private/shared proxies + mail.ru/catchall emails. 

• alexzetoalexzeto Philadelphia,PA
    I'm using 35 private proxies(15 threads only), 2captcha + mail.ru emails, it is registering in probably 7 or 8 websites but the final verified links end up on about 4 websites only:

Soup.io, FC2, Rediff and Xgem

Am I the only one experiencing this ?
    Do you have the option "post first article without links" enabled? If so, you might want to uncheck that for your next project because some engines like medium.com will only do one post and if that post doesn't have links, it's not going to get verified. 
    This option is uncheck already, the captcha solving is also on RETRY=3
  • roko1roko1 United States
    edited May 2017

Why this error? As a solution, s4nt0s
    edited May 2017
    @alexzeto - Started a project today and this is the results so far: 

What kind of errors are you seeing in your logs?

@roko1 - Maybe you don't have enough spun content and it has already submitted that article too many times? 
    Actually I can create accounts and verifie links on almost all the websites sent in your image now, (soup.io, rediff, Livejournal, FC2, BCZ, BLOGDETIK), I thought that we had more websites to use in SERENGINES this is why I was kind of confused with the results :)

Thanks!
    @alexzeto - Keep in mind some engines don't accept mail.ru and some don't accept catchall emails so its good to have a mix if possible. 

That's what the project is at right now. 

Keep in mind 4 or 5 engines were removed a few days ago when James had to rollback the version of headless to fix a bug. When that bug is fixed, those engines will come back.

Also, if you hover over your SERengines API key in SER, you'll see a support token ID. If you PM me that, James said he can check your logs and see what kind of errors you're getting. 

No problem Santos, actually the problem was solved, you were right the email was the problem! thank you so much! :)
  • edited May 2017
    @s4nt0s  - do you know when those engines will come back?  
    Which emails u used to test on last screen?
  • @s4nt0s  So after good proxies 2captchas and emails we can get to work right ?

i am gonna give this a try.  What kind of emails best ? 
    @cod2k3 - Whoops, I will ask James and get back to you.

@Jason_bourne - You should have success with some engines. Hopefully the bug will be fixed soon so the other engines are put back in. 

I use mail.ru + catchalls. 
  • Hi all, sorry to bother you here, don't know where else to do this, but could someone from serengines.com contact me by any chance? Via this forum is fine, kinda urgent. Thanks a bunch, - York
  • @s4nt0s

Going to give it a try now. Since mail.ru is not best i am going to use it with hotmail / catchall / gmail :) will update this.  Source will be buyacc.com

York

You can post/ask directly here one of them surely help you :) 
  • I can sure, if it's OK to open up here :D ?  ... it's serengine.com issue, not gsa
    @York - You can PM me your email if you need James to contact you or you can open a support ticket by logging into the support ticket system there. There were some server issues and James said they were fixed today. 
  • s4nt0s thanks for the reply. Yeah one issue was the support ticket didn't work. I already sent one through it, but I'll PM you also, thanks, - York
  • Thank God I've found a place where I can share my issues with serengines team. I've bought subscription for serengines a week ago. submitted some support tickets about my issues but have't yet received any reply.
    First of all I face an issue with HeadlessM.dll not present error. Now that this error is gone, I am unable to login to my serengines account. I also try to update my gsa via serengines api and receiving the error "Sorry unable to update, check your api key"
    I've paid for subscription seven days ago but have't yet enjoyed the service. I understand there may be some issues with your server but please fix my issue so that I can start using your service. My serengines account is "jainshashank"
  • Just received e-mail from James, woot woot,..
    @jainshashank - If you can, open a new support ticket on the site and PM me your email address. 
  • I've send you pm please check. I can't open a ticket as I am unable to login to your website. It's seems like my account does't exist on the website anymore.
    @jainshashank - Apparently, there were server issues recently that he just fixed a day ago so a lot of people were having issues. I sent him your message and he was going to email you directly.
  • My issue got solved, so I'm happy as a puppy. Thanks for your help @s4nt0s ! - York

James pushed a new version of Headless running the latest webkit + bringing back Recaptcha v2 commands + other fixes/improvements.

IF all goes well, he will be enabling the new engines very soon.

Post here if you run into any issues with the latest version.

• thanx @s4nt0s my issues are resolved. I've tried the engines and got some verified links. I am facing issues with wordpress as gsa is creating wordpress successfully but its not posting any content on wordpress. Can you please guide about any settings I am missing.
  • @s4nt0s I want to buy. Whats website ?seems v1 url is down (serengines.com) Glad you are in for product support :)

@jainshashank - Are you getting any errors when its trying to post to Wordpress? It might be a proxy issue. We've posted settings in this thread before, but I can repost them if needed. 

@powerseohater - Hmm the website should be up, but I just tried it and its down on my side too. I'll ask James to see what is going on. 

• kxpkxp United States
    Yeah serengines.com has been down for 2 days for me.
This discussion has been closed.