Skip to content

SEREngines 2 Testing is Now Ready

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited June 2017
    @everyone - Sven is looking into this issue about the mail.ru accounts not being saved correctly. 
    @everyone - Please update to SER version 11.93, and the latest SEREngines engines and the mail creator engines (mail.ru and yandex) should be saving to file correctly now
  • GintasGintas Lithuania
    hey, haven't read all 855 posts yet... What engines are supported? Website lists 24 engines, why don't you list domain names? I saw somewhere that {custom-subdomain}.wordpress.com is supported, is that correct? If so, this is fucking amazing good then :) let me know a fully engines list, cuz I will probably go buy in a light speed.
  • GintasGintas Lithuania
    fuck, you know you are in SEO industry when the most exciting thing in a week is a god damn spamming plugin
  • GintasGintas Lithuania
    Trying it right now, is it me, or email creator makes like ~5 emails in an hour? 2captcha enabled, both mail.ru & yandex enabled.
    What should be the speed for email creators?
    What should be the speed for web 2.0 creators?
    How many threads should be set?
    You should document this, so that it's easy to find for new customers
  • GintasGintas Lithuania
    CRITICAL BUG FOUND, it's confirmed: #trans_XX tags don't work on these web 2.0s! They work on typical engines, but not on yours. I have set up #trans_lt text here #notrans
  • GintasGintas Lithuania
    hope you can fix this asap, cuz I really can't use it without this translation feature.
  • kxpkxp United States
    Looks like another problem with the emails:

Yandex is running fine. I'm not seeing any mail.ru being saved in the file and when I look at the targets, mail.ru is not present in the list.
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    Constant headless crashes since i updated yesterday, at least every 5 minutes.
    Screenshots send to @JAMESE

@kxp kxp: Start a fresh email creator project, also make sure you have the latest version of the mail.ru engine.

@Gintas : Yes {custom-subdomain}.wordpress.com is supported, also a random theme is set and default posts removed. There is a variable in the project setup called "Blog Domain Name", make sure it is really unique so there isn't any failures in setting up the blog.

As for the email creator, it will create more than that per hour, just make sure you have fast proxies. It "naturally" creates accounts (mouse movements, real clicking, real keyboard typing) as to make accounts stick.

#trans_XX is something with GSA SER, I (James) will have to talk with Sven about that and see what is going on.

@royalmice - Ok, he's looking into it. 
  • GintasGintas Lithuania
    edited June 2017
    I have an engines request, if you would add these, all those other web 2.0 creators like rankerx or turboweb 2.0, fcs networker, etc. will become completely useless:

• joomla.com - make sure verified url is not subdomain.joomla.com/category/post-name, but subdomain.joomla.com/category, cuz that post link is noindex & nofollow as I remember.
    • tumblr
    • over-blog
    • udemy - can put dofollow link in user's profile
    • viki.com can put a link in user's /about
    • speakerdeck
    • sparkfun
    • nature.com
    These would make this tool frickin awesome. I can't wait to cancel rankerx and plug everything in one place - gsa ser
  • kxpkxp United States
    Hey @S4nt0s,

So I restarted SER, checked for updates on SEREngines (none found), and I separated mail.ru and Yandex into their own projects. Yandex continues creating email accounts, and the mail.ru project has no targets.

@everyone - The memory and cpu usage of the SEREngines plugin will be included in SER 11.94.

So now memory/thread management will work. 

@Gintas: Joomla and Tumblr are being worked on already. Will also look at the other ones. Also thanks for the tip with Joomla

@Royalmice: Fixed crashing bug with SEREngines plugin on some servers.

• kxpkxp United States
    edited June 2017
    Is anyone else seeing abnormal CAPTCHA usage and reporting?

I watched for 5 minutes:

SER reports 12 captchas were sent to DBC
    DBC reports 96 were sent.

It's worth noting that's an exact multiple. Might be coincidence, but perhaps there is an inefficiency somewhere in the code?

I'm not running any other applications right now. I was surprised this morning when I received an email from DBC saying my balance was low. I ripped through 7,000 Catpcha solves in the last few days and have only generated about 400 email addresses.
  • Can SEREngines edit default pic/template/other infos to make 2.0 look legit?
    @kxp - Hmm mail.ru seems fine on my end and others so James is going to email you directly. 

@luca.vi: Yes, it picks a random theme, removes default posts and puts profile data where it can. Right now, version 2 doesn't put up a profile image but that will come soon.

• @s4nt0s awesome, thanks!
  • kxpkxp United States
    I'm pretty sure there is definitely a Captcha issue here. I'm running 15 Yandex projects to get around the single thread limitation. In about 2 hours, SER ate ~5,000 DBC credits. That would be about 42 emails a minute. It only created about 200 more, and I know there is no way that Only 15 email projects is running through that many credits in 2 hours. SER is only registering about 500 Captcha requests in that time period.
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    edited June 2017
    Happy to report that @jamese has now fixed the headless crash issue i had.
    Now testing the new integration where SERengines RAM and CPU are reported to SER

Things are moving forward ===>
  • GintasGintas Lithuania
    edited June 2017
    Yeah, I think I can confirm that captcha issue. I can't tell if my setup is wrong or email creator is unbelievably slow, like 1 email in 30mins.

Random thought: could it be failing so much because we are all using the same username generator, so most of the usernames are taken?
  • GintasGintas Lithuania
    Guys, for those who are having success with poster:
    what OS are you using?
    What proxies and from where?

I'm now testing 5 private proxies from buyproxies.org and constantly getting stuff like registration failed (JobCreation failed: connect_socket_in error The system cannof find the file specified).
    edited June 2017
    @kxp : Would have to ask sven about the reporting on that one. I suspect (because of my experience with DBC) is that they are giving you the wrong captcha text and forcing SER to retry. You should use 2captcha instead because they are more accurate and also solve Recaptcha v2 (which many SEREngines web2.0s need)

@Gintas Mailru happens faster than that. Did you check your debug logs to see what the error was? It will retry, but if there is some issues it is having with registering (like your IP has been blocked) it will keep retrying and slow things down.

"JobCreation failed: connect_socket_in error The system cannof find the file specified" - Generally a ram issue, try a reboot this happens when it can't create anymore headless (SEREngines plugin) threads.
  • kxpkxp United States
    Hey @s4nt0s,

Only about 200 were reported as incorrect in the DBC dashboard and there were only double digits reported in SER as incorrect.
  • Hi @s4nt0s,

My email creator projects have still have the error “No targets to post to (no site list enabled, no url extraction chosen". They haven’t created anything at all.

I’ve updated gsa to 11.94 and updated serengin to the latest as well. There are separated 2 projects one for mail.ru and another for Yandex only. Option set like this:

Any idea why it doesn't work?

Cheers!

@edge13 - I'll let James know. If you're using a VPS, you might want to shoot him an email and give VPS access. It's weird because I'm using the exact same settings, latest version, etc and I have a mail.ru project that has created around 500 emails and counting.

I'm using 2captcha for captcha solving and private proxies. 
  • GintasGintas Lithuania
    edited June 2017
    Regarding slow email creator, turns out I needed to lower "time to wait ..." on scheduled posting options, now it's faster. It's slow on default settings

Also, just wanted to announce Tumblr had now been released :)
    @s4nt0s   thanks for the Tumblr update
This discussion has been closed.