Skip to content

SEREngines 2 Testing is Now Ready

Comments

• Newbie question: should web2.0 profiles be done like "regular" serengine web2.0 separately, or is it ok to have profiles running with other engines?
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    For anyone that was trying to access the SERengines.com website, James said they're in the process of migrating it to the new website.

@York - It would probably be best to run them separately but it isn't required. 
  • @s4nt0s Thanks m8, I'll do them separately then, - York
  • kxpkxp United States
    Thanks @s4nt0s Any idea when it'll be back? I've been wanting to sign up. Thanks!
  • @s4nt0s I don't think its a proxies issues.. As I've mentioned earlier, gsa is successfully creating wordpress account and blog but not posting content in it. As a reference here is the blog gsa successfully created but did't posted any content in it. https://garnet47g545043.wordpress.com/
  • @s4nt0s

Thank you for the update. Now i can see new version coming soon msg. Can't wait to buy it. Waiting for it. 
  • Hey there.I really wanna buy. If there is a mailing list/waiting list it's easily us to get notified. :)
    For anyone waiting on the website to be back up, James said the new website should be rolled out tomorrow.

@jainshashank - I'll see what James says about your WP problem.
    @jainshashank - James was wondering what type of email accounts you're using for Wordpress? If you're using mail.ru, were they created with SERengines email creator engine or something else?
  • @s4nt0s sir I've used gmail and yahoo. I've tried many times but every time gsa is successfully creating an account on wordpress but could't posted content.
    @jainshashank - Can you PM me your SERE support token? You can get it by hovering over your SERE API key in SER. 
  • @s4nt0s Any TAT for new buyers ?
  • I have the same issues in posting on wordpress..
    @InsideAss - James said the new website is ready, he's waiting on Sven to implement some last few changes to the API and then it will be back open. 

@sashilover - If you send your support token ID to James email (team@serengines.com) he can see what is going wrong. 
  • @s4nt0s

as you see in the pic, after 2 hours i only got this links. does anything i did wrong?
    @foxymak - It's all from Notehub? You're using private proxies and what type of emails?
  • @s4nt0s

yes, i use 30 private proxies from buyproxies, and use brand new yahoomails X10.
    @foxymak - Hmm I've never tried yahoo myself. Are you able to make some mail.ru accounts with the serengines mail.ru engine?
  • @s4nt0s

you means the mailru account can get bettter result?
    edited June 2017
    Well, I haven't used yahoo with SERE but I know the mail.ru and catchalls work for a lot of the engines. SERengines has a mail.ru email account creator engine that can make email accounts for you.

You should try those, they should work better.
  • @s4nt0s i have try the sere mailru creator, but it seems not work for me.

For the email creator you can set it to something like the settings I used above. 

The verified and submitted will stay at 0, but if you check the .txt file where the emails are saved, you should see them show up.
  • @s4nt0s thank you, can you show me the web2.0 build scheduled posting settings screenshots to me?
    @foxymak - You can try something like this: http://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/21415/beta-serengines-2-testing-is-now-ready/p25#Comment_144225 See Royalmice post. Make sure you load enough emails to cover the maximum accounts per site (if you aren't using catchalls)
  • edited June 2017
    @s4nt0s - My api key stopped working - wrote yesterday to support "team@serengines.com" - dont have any reply yet

Sent you private msg with details.
    Can you help me ?
  • would like to try this out.looks lack of support :) and been on beta on some time.But badly want to try as it's a nice addon to ser :(
    @cod2k3 - I wrote James a message to let him know about your issue.
    edited June 2017
    Also, anyone who has updated SER within the last 24 hours to SER version 11.91 might have an issue with the SEREngines API key.

The solution is to either roll back to SER version 11.90, or wait up to 24 hours while the migration from the old SEREngines website to the new one is finalized.

• Thanks for reply, hope it will be as fast as possible.
    @cod2k3- He said he is talking to you via email directly. 
This discussion has been closed.