Skip to content

SEREngines 2 Testing is Now Ready

Comments

• s4nt0s thank you 
    i sent u a private message with the article

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @amoya - James sent it to his developers to take a look at tonight. 
  • 1) What are you using for captcha solving? gsa captcha breaker
    2) What kind of proxies are you using? buyproxies
    3) Were you using mail.ru? They should still work fine so it must be settings. yes

Maybe a screenshot of your proxy settings in SER. Click options in SER and go to the first tab called submission, then screenshot that. Also maybe a screenshot of your scheduled posting options.

• 2captcha and captchatronix

• I am getting this 
    2017-04-11 09:31: No targets to post to (no url extraction chosen, no scheduled posting) [first appeared at 2017-04-10 14:12]
    @amoya - James pushed an update to the DLL, make sure you stop all projects and start them again to update to latest version. Let us know if it fixes the UTF-8 issue.

@lostbwana - I'm pretty sure you're having a settings issue. Do you happen to be on a VPS I could login and take a look? 
  • GSA on its own computer.  Would it be possible to use teamviewer?

Thanks for your help.
    @lostbwana - Yes that would be possible, just shoot me a PM with the info. 
  • s4nt0s - thanks working great !

• Just Pm'd you

The bottom 3 in Gsa are the serengine ones.

Thanks
  • Thanks, working now.
    @lostbwana - Good to hear the changes helped :)
  • Hey Amigo,

Computer turned off..  I am now getting no captcha service, email and password wrong.  There is money in the 2captcha account.  I add new mail.ru emails.  Dang!  

would your look again via teamview.  I will send it to you momentarily.

Thanks for the help.
  • rascalrascal in heart of some one
    newbe question
    serengine.com email for what ?
    it is genrating emails or what ?
  • Last 24 hours, got two verified.  Those two do not open.  Bummer!!!

• 08:40:14: [-] 9/9 SerEngines: failed with invalid e-mail address or password - https://fc2.com/en/login.php?ref=blog  getting a;lot of these.  I put in new mail.ru accounts as well.
    @lostbwana - Hopefully are connect via teamviewer helped out a bit. It's just a settings issue, but once you grasp how it works, you'll be good to go. :)

@rascal - That is correct, its a mail.ru account creator engine. 

Here's some important info you need to know about running that engine:

In the DATA tab of the project there will be a new "Save File" setting. First create a text file where you want the email accounts to be saved, then select that file in the project settings.

In you options under the "Scheduled Posting" section:

1. Check "Allow posting to same site again
    2. Maximum accounts per site to how many email accounts you want to create. (Be cautious, it is best to have lots of proxies)
    3. Maximum posts per account = 1
    4. The other settings in the scheduled posting section can just be set to 1, or however you want to space out account creation.
  • Guys 

do you use it for Tier1 ?
    can someone share his astergeagy?

• royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    My suggestions on the above 

Maximum accounts per site should be the same or less than the number of email accounts you have on that tier.Because it will only be able to create 1 account per site with a email

Maximum post per site, i use 10 -- but you should have ALLOT  of articles in syntax

Below is what i use  with good results

I have 50 emails so my number of accounts are 50
    For tier 2,  i reduce from 60 - 30
    For Tier 3, I reduce from 30 - 15
    All other Tiers below 3 -- just use 0-10  or just leave it on 0
  • Thanks for the help!  Working now

• royalmice thanks man 

• abuot that Mail.ru email creator engine.

* can you pleas help me on how it works ?

* can i use it withot any emails? or should i have at least one email from  yahoo or other service before i use it?

* if u create new emails and they are shown in the txt file will GSA use automaticlly in the project?

Please help if you can
    Thanks

edited April 2017
    @amoya - It's an email creator engine that simply outputs the email accounts to a .txt file. You will need to import the email accounts from the .txt file into your projects to use them. You can use it without any other emails.

Here are the instructions on how to use it: 

Here's some important info you need to know about running that engine:

In the DATA tab of the project there will be a new "Save File" setting. First create a text file where you want the email accounts to be saved, then select that file in the project settings.

In you options under the "Scheduled Posting" section:

1. Check "Allow posting to same site again
    2. Maximum accounts per site to how many email accounts you want to create. (Be cautious, it is best to have lots of proxies)
    3. Maximum posts per account = 1
    4. The other settings in the scheduled posting section can just be set to 1, or however you want to space out account creation.
    ---------------------
    Also 2 new engines released today.

43things and Blogdetik. 
    I just wanted to mention that if you're using the account creator, there is no way to set a max account limit. Basically, the email creator project will continue to make email accounts until you stop the project. 
  • amoyaamoya amoya
    edited April 2017
    Great ! this is good

• royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    edited April 2017
    @s4ntOs @Jamese

I noticed that in the site list there now are 2 different files for several of the Serengines platforms

For Example:

sitelist_[SEREngines.com] Web 2.0-Xtgem
    sitelist_[SEREngines BETA] Web 2.0-Xtgem

Will the Beta files at some point be auto merged with the non Beta files ?
    or
    If i merge them myself, which one of the 2 should i keep.

Apart from that, all seems to be running smooth these days. Now just waiting for the new site, so i can get bulk licences.
  • amoyaamoya amoya
    edited April 2017
    @s4ntOs Hey, Great !

1.just want to know something
    check this out. i have 259 finish sybmitions to emails account and in the file i have only 4 emails.
    how is that ?

2.another thing please
    are you inteed to add tumblr or weebly to the engine ?

Thanks !

@royalmice - I think that sitelist is because of the previously named beta engines and the submissions done while they were named that.

If you are wanting to merge them, then this is the up to date name: sitelist_[SEREngines.com] Web 2.0-Xtgem

@amoya-

1. Is that because you did multiple posts per account?

2. Tumblr is already done, just waiting on Recaptcha v2 integration by Sven (special API's from 2captcha and DBC). Weebly I am not sure is going to be possible as it requires SMS authentication to publish the blog

• s4nt0s 

yes i do use multi post per account! ( opps ) that must be the problem ......
    sorry , thank you ! :)

This discussion has been closed.