Skip to content

SEREngines 2 Testing is Now Ready

Comments

• GintasGintas Lithuania
    Yeah bro, tumblr is amazing. You (or you guys) are doing an amazing job, this is already 100x better than all the rankerxs, turbowebs, fcs networkers and other crap.

Btw, tumblr turns your URL into it's own redirect url, you sure it won't fuck up verification?
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited July 2017
    @Gintas From our tests, Tumblr verification in SER works fine.

Also, Host-SC engine added. This one uses Recap v2 so make sure you're using 2captcha. Emails are auto generated for this engine.
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    @s4nt0s  @JAMESE

You announced that Tumblr has been added, but i noticed today that Tumblr, is also listed in the default blacklist filter list in gsa ser ( not sure which of the list )

Does anyone know which list it is in ?

edited July 2017
    @royalmice
     Sven said the blacklist problem will be fixed in the next SER update.

I'm not sure which list its in :( 

New Engine released: Hatenablog 

This also uses recap v2 so make sure you use 2captcha for captcha solving.
    New engine released: Skyrock

Uses recap v2.
  • Getting an error making Mail.ru accounts - registration failed (brace not found)

It made 3 accounts and then all I get is the error above.
  • GintasGintas Lithuania
    Good job with new engines folks. Where does the joomla stand in timeline?

@Gintas : Joomla is in the list nearly up the top. It requires a few tricks to get it going, so it takes more time.

@dab: What version of SER are you running? I haven't seen this error but haven't tested with with the new SER 11.95. Can you PM the full error in SER logs?

Latest SERE project is looking pretty good:

More and more unique domains :)

• The email creation is working now, I updated SER and did a reset on the project.
  • I was a subscriber a couple of years back, tried logging in, it said wrong password -> tried password recovery and then logging in serengines.cm will not allow me to just given an error message wrong email or password???

tried subscribing, will not allow...
    edited July 2017
    @dab - Awesome, good to hear its working for you.

@navinb -Your previous sign up attempt has been deleted, please try signing up again.

Cool News:

The latest SEREngines Plugin (Headless) update now supports caching. This will greatly improve loading speed and put less demand for static content on your proxies.
  • s4nt0s Thank you :) 
    edited July 2017

@navinb -No problem :)

SER Version 11.95

This version of SER brings many improvements to SER + SEREngines including:

1. Blacklists not used when it is a fixed engine (Like SEREngines). So it won't be skipping SEREngines engines anymore
    2. Engine retries improved
    3. When email is already used on a site, it shouldn't keep using that same email address, this will greatly save on captcha usage
    4. Improved timeout so when you have a slow CPU and many projects, you don't get this error when starting SER: JobCreation failed: connect_socket_in error The system cannot find the file specified

Thanks @Svenfor your hard work on this.

• do you also get all of your webgarden and canalblog accounts removed after a day or two?
  • Is there an ETA for the function to change the default profile picture?
  • I'm trying to make mail.ru account, but after the 1st I have this error! What's wrong? Thanks!
  • @luca.vi you need to edit the project then go to Options and under Scheduled Posting check Allow posting on same site again.  Also change Time to wait to 1 minute and Maximum posts per account to 100 or so.

• @dab already done it!
    @melaton - Have you tried posting some articles without links first?

@luca.vi - The function is technically in SEREngines already, it just needs to be tested thoroughly first which they are trying to do asap. 

About your mail creation issue. That isn't an error. What is your scheduled posting settings?

@luca.vi - Try something like this: 

• luca.viluca.vi italy
    edited July 2017
    Now it's working! Thank you @s4nt0s! I thinked "time between two posts" was not in use for this project type! Thank you again!
  • Are there any blog title/about generator?
  • Started to get this error tonight - 23:12:13: [-] 1/1 SerEngines: failed with error setting proxy - https://mail.ru

Only getting the error for SerEngines regular SER works fine.
    @luca.vi - You can try Content Generator to help with content. I don't know of a blog title/about generator, but I would think there's something out there.

@dab Can you go into GSA SER settings and enable debug mode, then start a project, you should see a log entry of it setting the proxy. Can you pm a screenshot of that?

I have tested on our end, and don't get that error.

• dabdab Wa
    edited July 2017
    Edit - Working now

Deleted Headless.exe and restarted ser as admin and it worked.  I think when ser did an update it didn't restart running as admin.

Just noticed getting this error when project starts
    06:01:28: [!] SerEngine update failed with - Can not write to file "C:\Users\****\AppData\Roaming\GSA Search Engine Ranker\serengines\Headless.exe".

• thanks @s4ntos! You know if in GSA Content Generator will be added about generato, like the one in content machine?
  • roko1roko1 United States
    s4nt0s Because when I build more than 500 web 2.0 in a campaign no longer builds more web 2.0? Change the email, everything you need but do not build more web 2.0
This discussion has been closed.