Skip to content

➽➽➽ CAPTCHATRONIX.COM - Cheapest and Most Accurate Captcha Solver [RECAPTCHA SOLVING] + GSA SER/CB

Comments

• innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    PHILIPPINES

Thanks for Your interest in my service!

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I just sent you.

Yes, for sure you can use it with CB, it is quite easy to setup and here you can find detailed tutorial:
    http://www.captchatronix.com/integration.php

You can read everything about captcha and software threads here:
    http://www.captchatronix.com/faq.php#faq9

I hope you will like my service!
  • edited September 2014
    Service is totally overloaded since few hours. innozemec Please take care of it.
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    revi

Looking at it now, thanks for reporting!
  • Working good again. Thanks for fixing.
    revi

yeah all is back to normal now

for some reason it got overloaded and the auto notification system failed to notify me about it.. will be watching it for some time to make sure everything runs smooth
  • PM me for 10% discount plz..
    the other service dont reply.. oh well xD
    Molex

• Service is overloaded since few hours again, take a look at the graph..
    edited September 2014
    revi

Yeah, there were few hours of problems back in Sunday and few more hours of slower solve time as We were deploying upgrades and updates. Since then all works as normal and I am about to announce some great updates :)

Here's the first one and few more are coming in soon..

UPDATE

As of Sunday We added support for "Recaptcha House Numbers Only Type" with average accuracy of 40-50% and improving with the time!

Enjoy higher accuracy and better results

>> Join CaptchaTronix.com Right Now

• Please PM me for 10% discount. Need 100 software threads package. Thank you.
    brianhill

UPDATE

As a part of our continual development of the service, another set of system performance improvements have been deployed today to make our service even faster, smoother and reliable one!

Enjoy

• Just subscribed to this service. I'll report back with results.

It would be nice if you would offer an text captcha solver service as addition.

Thanks.
  • Hey,

I would like to try your service out
    CheapcaptchaCS

• CheapcaptchaCS, I like your username, especially when used on this thread :)
  • @innozemec, when are you planning on deploying other captcha types besides recaptcha?  Like bliggo, oneindia, kcaptcha, mywapblog, you know, the ones no one seems to want to solve.
  • The system and the webpage is down mate...
    justice

Working just fine and I don't see any downtime or connectivity outage in the logs.. maybe it is something your connection..?
    CecilDee

I am doing my best to start solving more captcha types soon, however for specific types like the ones you mention I can say anything particularly
  • You answered 12 hours late.. I checked it through 3 different locations... Its ok now..

UPDATE

Today We added support for "New font, text only Recaptchas" with average accuracy of 40-60% and improving with the time!

Enjoy higher accuracy and better results

• Which Captchas are these mate ? Can you provide a sample ?
    Like these:

• Thanks mate..
  • Is it currently only solve the recaptcha or any other captcha also can solve now?
    wrc1010

Currently, it is Recaptcha only. I am working hard on bringing in more captcha types and pretty soon I will start adding additional types..
  • service is not working. Even website is offline... please fix it.
    revi

Yes, from about 10 minutes it is offline as new hardware is being deployed. Shouldn't take more than 10-15 more minutes

Thanks for your understanding!
  • Just noticed that myself this morning. Along with the other services they offer. Glad I have backup services. Still....