Skip to content

➽➽➽ CAPTCHATRONIX.COM - Cheapest and Most Accurate Captcha Solver [RECAPTCHA SOLVING] + GSA SER/CB

Comments

• innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    miren

the rate varies between 40-60%
  • service stopped working
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    revi

What you mean?

It is working as usual and I don't see any issues..
  • There was very high load for about one hour between 7 and 9 seen in the graph in dashboard, everything back to normal already.
    revi
    Ah yes, i see it now. Yes, all should be good since then
  • edited August 2014
    @innozemec Ah I understand.

What do you recommend for 400 threads?
    luckskywalker

Well, for the 400 threads I think the CX75 plan should be enough for You to have things running fine and smooth

Thanks!
  • overload again? yesterday was exactly at the same hours.
  • edited August 2014
    18.63  seconds
    AVERAGE SOLVING TIME
    overload still......
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    53 seconds now =))

Hope it can be solved soon.
  • everyday overloads... innozemec you should take care of it, because service stability is the most important thing for people.
  • Is 10% discount still available.
    revi
    gooner

When is this? I am now looking at the chart and the last overload was 19-21 server time which is about 10 hours before now..?
  • few hour ago service back to work, now it's overloaded again
    bobbyd67

Yep, sure it is!

I just PMed you a discount code

I hope you will like my service
  • edited August 2014
    innozemec graph char was 3 times today very high, and it disappered, 3 times image
    now it's overloaded again.
    revi

yes, saw that, it started just before minutes.. i am working on it, and will be applying some changes to the system as it seems someone is overloading it.. will let you know once done
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    edited August 2014
    @innozemec - Yep @revi is right it was about 2 hours ago, seems back to normal now.
    revi

OK, its all back up now

It appears there was a faulty router at my host that was causing a packet loss between my machines and therefore the servers got overloaded due to many retries. It is fixed now

As about the recent overloads that started all of a sudden.. it all started before a week when I upgraded servers and optimized the system to bring down the solving time to 1 seconds. So i think it has something to do with that as it is getting too fast and at certain peak hours some users might start sending way too fast captchas and that could be causing some issues. Before when avg solving times was 2-2.5 secs everything was working quite smooth.

Until i investigate this and think of a solution i am applying a default about 2 secs delay in the solving times for everyone, so i can watch the system for a day and two and see if my concerns make sense and then think how to expand and optimize. In the end it might turn out to be better to have little slower solving time, but 99% stability like before

Thanks for your understanding!
  • Overloaded
  • innozemec captchatronix.com website is down since 3h, OCR too. Please fix it.
    revi

Just fixed it.

Btw there is no need to message me on several places, that won't speed up things, but only creates a mess
  • Thank you.
  • Coupon code please,i'd like to try this service out :)
    young_gooner

Thanks for Your interest in my service!

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I just sent you.

I hope you will like my service!
  • soIOsoIO United States
    Can you please send me coupon? I need to renew
    soIO

Sure, check your PMs please
    UPDATE

As a part of our continual development of the service, another set of system performance improvements have been deployed today to make our service even faster, smoother and reliable one!

Enjoy

>> Join CaptchaTronix.com Right Now
  • How about a demo? 
    Imwithrahulverma

Thanks for Your interest in my service!

Please check Your PMs for the demo code I just sent you.

I hope you will like my service!