Skip to content

➽➽➽ CAPTCHATRONIX.COM - Cheapest and Most Accurate Captcha Solver [RECAPTCHA SOLVING] + GSA SER/CB

Comments

• innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    marketmonster

Thanks for Your interest in my service!

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I sent you.

I hope you will like my service!
  • mirenmiren Macedonia
    @innozemec i think that @kajzer is right. The success rate of the normal captcha is even worse than the hard one. As I can see your service is solving correctly only one of the words but almost always the wrong one. Your service can only solve the scanned word which Google is using to document books.
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    miren

Are you sure you aren't talking about the new recaptcha types released few months ago? I suppose thats the case and yes for it the success rate is low as is at any other OCR, because noone solves it yet with greate rate

Please open a ticket at my website providing me a screenshot of your CB log so i can see about which Recaptcha type you talk exactly
  • mirenmiren Macedonia
    @innozemec
    As far as I know there are three types of reCaptcha: house numbers, regular recaptcha and blob recaptcha. Can you tell me with which one you are getting 60-70% success rate because in your thread you are saying

✪ 60% - 70%++ reCaptcha Solving success rate!
    miren

No, there are not just 3 types. There are: regular numbers + street/house numbers , just street numbers, just house numbers, regular text, regular text with new font, blob and double blob

The new recaptcha type that is with lowest rate is the regular text with the new font introduced in the past months.

My success rate is for all types combined as everybody is hitting the different types at different websites it submits and throughout the time
  • mirenmiren Macedonia
    edited September 2014
    Currently I'm running SER with 100 thread and 20 private proxies. Almost all of the time I'm getting only regular text with the new font introduced in the past months and double blob recaptcha. The success rate of these two is much less than 10%.
    miren

Well it appears that your proxies are getting overused when you are hitting only those 2 types as they are the highest security ones that Recaptcha displays.

Hitting only these 2 types, you will not have a better success at any other OCR service as well. So, you can either try getting fresh proxies and use lower threads in SER so your proxies don't get overused, or switch to a human based service like DBC where you pay for each captcha and expenses are couple of times more.

If you decide to cancel my service, just let me know and I will refund you.
  • mirenmiren Macedonia
    I have tried to manually test the recaptcha from googleping.com and none of almost 20 recaptchas was correctly solved. Can you tell me what success rate you can expect for that kind of recaptcha. Here is one sample
    http://i61.tinypic.com/678377.jpg
  • 10% off please! Thanks mate
    miren

the house numbers only are being worked on as they were recently introduced. The success rate for them varies alot from somewhere 10-30% at this time, improving with the time. With just 20 images it is really hard to get any results at this time
    jezzip

Thanks for Your interest in my service!

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I sent you.

I hope you will like my service!
  • I have a 69% success rate..

It is only a matter of proxies.. You must use a proxy provider like Elite Reverse Private proxies..

When i was using proxy-hub with either semi private or private i had half of this success rate..

Do you have a time plan at when you will be adding other captchas to the service ?

I have done this question again at the past and didn't receive an exact answer...

justice

It is nice to hear you are getting nice results with my service!

I am doing my best for all my services, but just don't know when things will happen exactly

For example I am about 90% ready to start adding more captchas few by few as I train for them,  and I was intending within 1-2 weeks to start doing it, but few issues in my personal life occured recently and I might need to delay on those 1-2 weeks while i am taking care of these issues..

• Thanks mate.. 

That's what i wanted to hear as other services offer more captchas other than recaptchas and i just want to continue with your service..

Sorry about the issues in your personal life..
    justice

Thanks man!

I am doing my best and I really hope I can bring that out as soon as possible
  • mirenmiren Macedonia
    @justice How do you know that the success rate is exactly 69%. Tell me so I can check mine ;)
  • We only know the success rate CB says.. The exact number is probably different.. 

When you post 60,000 verified per day you can only guess where the real number might be...

I tried provably every captcha service with a monthly fee and this is probably the best.. I have no relation with the the guy who offers the service.. I am a buyer like you..
  • mirenmiren Macedonia
    CB doesn't know if the captcha has been successfully solved. I'n curious, in which field did you see that the success rate is 69%?
  • edited September 2014

Look, i have no time to argue with you about anything..

You have to rely somewhere.. Noone tells you that your submitted links are going to last forever.. Right ?

Noone has time to sit in front of the screen and count which recaptchas are right or wrong.. I have done it just to choose the service.. After you choose the service you have to do something else...

The image has only 42800 recaptchas cause i was testing some new proxies..

I have solved over 100,000 with this sucess rate..

Some recaptchas will be right some wrong.. I have seen that this service has the lowest rate of false positive.. 

I was also using megaocr besides all the other services and it was a disaster..  

Guys, as I've been always saying take in mind the most crucial factor - the money you pay. Not just stick to the success rates of the service. I am not talking about mine only, but all OCR based.

The purpose of the OCR services is to save you money. Yes, ofcourse everybody will be looking at the highest possible success rate, but you need to do a simple math to what level accuracy is financially in benefit for you.

For example in justice example from the screenshot.. I don't know his username at my website, but i found one username thats close to his nickname here, so lets suppose thats him. That account is on the starter plan paying $15.97 / mo or if using the discount coupon $14.37 / mo

Now from that screenshot he sent almost 43K recaptchas. Lets be really conservative here and don't trust the 67% accuracy CB reports, lets put it at 30% down low. So from 43K recaptchas that means 12900 were correct. If you were to pay at the cheapest human based service for those it would been $1.39 per 1K, so it is 12.9 x $1.39 = $18

And that is for a single day. Now multiply that by 30 days and you will see you would pay that service $540, while at an OCR service you paid just 15 bucks. The difference is really huge - $525 paid each and every month!
  • mirenmiren Macedonia
    Mate I don't really like to argue. I was just asking so I can make my link building better.
    The 67% success rate on your screenshot of CB simply means that CaptchaTronix can recognize only 67% of the Reacaptchas that you are submitting(that doesn't mean it can solve them) but I don't really think that the success rate is better than 20%.

Thanks for the heads up ;)
  • edited September 2014
    That's right.. I am paying for the Starter Plan.

@miren If you are getting a low success rate just test a proxy provider like the one i propose and see again both your success rate and the links you are making..

I am pretty sure you will be making far more links.. 

Also another thing i forgot to mention is i don't get blob recaptchas at all which are very difficult to be solved by any recaptcha service.. 
  • @justice whats your plan with reverse proxies?
  • I an not using Reverse Proxies at the moment but a service like it.. But i might join reverse proxies in a few days..
    UPDATE

As a part of our continual development of the service, another set of system performance improvements have been deployed today to make our service even faster, smoother and reliable one!

Enjoy

>> Join CaptchaTronix.com Right Now
  • Buddy i am using your OCR with ser , but with your OCR i just got 15LPM and without OCR 55+ LPM so can you pls tell me whats going on ??

i a really disappointed with performance..

Thanks
    maulik2425

What captcha decoding you were using before?

Take a note it is normal to get your lpm decreased when using a service as it takes some seconds to connect and process captcha. Also for recaptcha we have random delay applied to all accounts by default of 3-13 seconds. That is done for conserving your proxies and getting highest possible solving rate. You can control the random delay from your dashboard
  • innozemec will you update OCR engine like reverseproxies and spamvilla did?
    revi

I am constantly updating my service as soon as a better success rate is accomplished by the training programs. I don't even bother making an announcement after each small update that is rolled out
  • @innozemec

I need to try this. can you send me the discount code via private message?

Can i use both CB and Captchatronix together? how? 

is there any manual/demo included on how im gonna integrate it in my GSA?

Also can you please explain what are captcha thread and software thread?

Looking forward with your response

Thanks