Skip to content

[HOT] WizMail - Mass Email Account Creator

Comments

• @fengli i had a few requests for it and i`ll include it , don't have any ETA yet as i`m currently working on some changes but as soon as those are done that will get included.
  • +1 for it as well. hope that it can be included asap
  • Where to buy proxies and in what format to enter the program?
  • @POZYCJONOWANIE sorry for the late reply , i`m currently moving home so not as much as i would like online . I currently use BuyProxies but i'm testing a few different providers at the moment as BuyProxies seem to be a bit overcrowded lately therefore the quality of the proxies seems lower then before.

The format is IP:PORT:USERNAME:PASSWORD if your proxies require authentication , IP:PORT if they don't.

A quick update for everyone else , i have a new update ready that will fix Nokiamail,AOl and a few other and as soon as i get a bit of time i`ll release it.
  • @gabel when will that be released. could you give a eta
  • @stranger it will be either tomorrow ( Thursday ) or friday . Like i said i`m moving house and don't get that much time to be on the pc unfortunately.
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    edited July 2014
    removed
  • NEW UPDATE 1.2.1.8

1) Fixed signup for some of the providers that stopped working.

2) Added Mail.ru.
      - Uses a random Mail.ru extension  ( ex : mail.ru , inbox.ru etc )

3) The program version and a link to the changelog have been added.

4) Other fixes and improvements.

If anyone has any questions contact me on the support desk at http://support.botswiz.com , i don't always get notifications on new posts.

Thank you.
  • Is this supposed to update on its own? Only, I don't see mail.ru in my list.

Also, which of these email services are actually working now? It's annoying having to test through a long list of services when most of them don't actually work.
  • @Scaramanga i've went trough all of them and fixed the one that where broken , they where tested by me and 3 beta testers and everything worked just fine . If you have any problems with any of them just hit me up on the support desk.

As for Mail.ru it's on the bottom of the list , just double checked and it's there ( i'm tired as i just got home a bit but i triple checked :) ).

If you still have problems finding it hit me up on the live chat , i`m on now.
  • @gabel, i don't see mail.ru in my list as well. tried to manually update and it doesn't. opened the program but it doesn't upate as well. downloaded a new version and it doesn't bring me to the new version
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    edited July 2014
    deja vu

@gabel
    Did you actually upload the update 1.2.1.8 or you just talking about it, like you did with update 1.2.1.7 -- which we still did not get a download link for or auto update, and nether is the one one in the member area updated
  • There was a problem some experienced with the updates starting from 1.2.1.6 it seems . As i haven't had any reports beside @royalmice telling me once when 1.2.1.7 was released i thought that was fixed as then i forgot to upload the files properly ( silly but it happens :) ) .

As of 1.2.1.8 i've got more reports of the update not showing up ( thanks to those who use the dedicated support system for troubleshooting ) . After some investigation it seems the problem was with some changes i`ve made to the licensing/update system to prepare it for the new beta .

As for now i've fully tested and fixed the problems , but if anyone still has issues please contact me on http://support.botswiz.com .

To get the fix you can either download the latest installer which will also allow you to move your license without contacting me and it fixes the update problem . Alternatively you can contact me on the support desk and i'll hook you up with the updated exe.

I'm sorry for all the trouble caused by this and again thanks to the one that helped find out the issue :)

@stranger please read the above.

@royalmice if you still had troubles with updating to 1.2.1.7 the best way was to contact me on the support desk which it seems you don't like/want to use . Like i said many times , while i try to keep my eyes and help everyone on this thread , when having issues the support desk is the way to get them sorted. I went ahead and sent you a PM with my skype username too , maybe that will make it easier for you. Thanks

• I see the mail.ru, thanks mate, gonna try it now. Btw the auto update didn't work for me, I log in to the member area to download the setup file and update it manually.
    Manually downloaded the update and installed.
    Mail.ru seems fine, will check the others over time

Thank you for finally adding the version number
  • 'the latest installer which will also allow you to move your license without contacting me and it fixes the update problem .'

If the license can be moved without needing to contact you - is there any need for the limit of 5 activations?
  • @supernoodles yes there are a few reasons why i keep that , one of them is to prevent the license sharing.

@royalmice the rest of your requests are added , i know it took a long time but i`m getting there :)

only .ru and abv working on the moment or am i doing something wrong
  • I made 6 providers to work, but I had to workout everyone by hand.
    If this is the way to do them, it would take ages to have the cost back instead of buying working bulk e-mails.

• Any chance we can get some discount? 
  • Hi,

On your thread it states that the license is valid for 1 PC.  If I wanted to re-install windows or decide to purchase a new PC how would i go about transferring the license?  Do I have to buy a new license?

Sincerely,

SuperSEO
  • @LabpsT8R

We discussed this over the support desk and on skype , thanks for your help.

@TheGreene

sorry there are no discounts available

@SuperSEO

you can move the old license easily , don't need to buy a second license unless you want to run it on another computer in the same time.

Sorry for the lack of updates lately, i wasn't online that much due to some problems but i`m all good and back to work now. I have another update ready to be released after i get some more feedback from the testers.

If anyone has any questions please contact me on the support desk as i don't always get notifications about new posts or PM from the forum.
  • Made 2 tickets.. The 1st one 2 days ago.. Still waiting..
  • mail.ru account creation doesn't seem to be working for several days now. Submitted a ticket.
  • how high is success rate of this tool? is it worth buying?
  • ChrisLanceChrisLance https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBacs6yzTCmKyL4h7DQK1ig?sub_confirmation=1
    mail.ru seems to be asking for a Russian phone number now :(
  • Is there an update feature built into the program or does it have to be done manually.  If it has to be done manually where can we go to get the update?

• gabel - any update on the mail.ru situation?
  • @gabel freeola seems to have stopped working. could you check this out. :( thanks
  • No response from support for days...