Skip to content

[HOT] WizMail - Mass Email Account Creator

Comments

• guys can you contact me on the support desk as http://support.botswiz.com , i don't always get notifications from the forum.

• I made 2 tickets there a week ago...
  • I need Yahoo account bot, will your bot do the job for Yahoo?
  • guys, does anybody know if it's possible to use http proxies without username (from http://instantproxies.com)
    they look like this: 123.34.112.234:3128 where 3128 is a password
    Wizmail requires ip:port:username:password
    gabel is not answering through http://support.botswiz.com

• Ignore my post above, Gabel got in touch, all you have to do is authorize proxies for your IP, duhh
    Wizmail is an amazing time and money saver, thank you Gabi
  • Huge time saver, fantastic product. Out of the box and ready to go. Great support.
  • Hi, is this bot still working with all email providers as mentioned in 1st post?

• Hi is still bot still live?
  • Any discount coupon , please.......
  • I can't register on your support. Lots of failure messages...
  • zerofear yes the bot is still alive.

@IndiaFPS there are no discounts at the moment , sorry

@dize i`ll look into that , you can submit a ticket without having to register here http://support.botswiz.com/submit_ticket
  • I have bought your bot. It have been more 24 hours now that I have not receive my license key. I had send you 2 support tickets. But I have not receive any respond from you. Please check your support email.
  • sthao112 i have replied all the support tickets , make sure you check your spam folder for emails from me as they might land there . Hit me up with a PM here about your issue.
  • @gabel I have send you a pm.
  • sthao112 replied to your PM.
  • edited November 2014
    Black Friday Special

Use Coupon "BlackFriday" for a 30% on WizMail .

Offers ends 1.12.2014

Click here to order.
  • radrad
    edited November 2014
    How hard would it be to add reverse proxies ocr to use for the captcha on this email creator? its just a api.
    will the emails work with ocr captcha? 

I just bought this email software and have reverse proxies. thinking 5 port reverse proxy and
    there ocr captcha which works great in gsa. That would mean every 10 min the 5 ips would
    change and the reverse proxies captcha service would make a ton of emails for cheap money. 

reverseproxies.com/

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????//
  • I missed the Black Friday discount. Will you issue another one on Christmas please? thanks
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    edited December 2014
    @gabel I purchased WizMail quite a while ago and I think it's a decent tool.

I was looking through some of my created accounts yesterday and I noticed that it did not set a rule for spam for the email accounts.

Could you have a look at that for me? This could be a what is causing my low verification numbers in SER.
  • i also missed the Black Friday discount.. it would be really appreciated if the discount period extend a few days.. thanks
  • @rad i'll have to pick up a copy of those and then i can see exactly , never used any of the services before.

eyman i will run another offer on Christmas time more likely .

@Tim89 Thanks . Can you hit me up on the support desk with the providers where you've seen that so i can check if anything changed at their end regarding that as it should do it.

• radrad
    edited December 2014
    @gabel
    Reverseproxies OCR, they have a 2 day trial for free. Check them out under buy/sell/trade. Make sure when you test them out, too just run there ocr. No captcha breaker, or anything else. I have been using them for 6 months
    and have tested every set up available. Using captcha breaker slows it down and hangs. Just using Reverse proxies OCR alone is fast. 

Just signed up for spamvilla ocr and i am testing them out with reverse proxies ocr as the 2nd captcha. So
    far so good. I want to see how they compare spamvilla vs reverse proxies ocr. Doing some testing. 

Ohhhhhh and the software works great creating emails. hopefully it stays that way. The only problem im 
    having is the captchas, death by captcha cost me around $13 bucks for 1000-1500 emails to be created. 
    Thats why i mentioned ocr service. Your email software would be the bomb with it. 
  • @gabel

was curious about your tumblr account creator. is it still updated
    regularly? do you know if the accounts stay active or die out?

Thanks
  • rad please hit me up on the support desk regarding the tumblr account creator .

I'll start looking in a few ocr's to see exactly which one works better and will work on that integration first . from what i've seen most only do recaptcha and other small captcha's that xrumer can break :) . Will keep looking.
  • radrad
    edited December 2014
    @gabel

I have tried many OCR's and i can save you alot of time telling you which
    ones work great with great success. REVERSE PROXIES OCR, OR 
    SPAMVILLA. I have been testing both of them out for days now and they
    are extremely close in performance. The only difference is, Spamvilla is 
    $5 less a month for service. 

Have been with reverse proxies for a yr now and a few times were down for
    a couple hours with server problems, but was up quickly, service is great. 

Just started using spamvilla for the past week. But, they have a great reputation.
  • edited December 2014
    @gabel NO discount available for the holiday season?
  • I bought the mass email creator a few months back. 

Just curious, how well does captcha sniper work with 
    the software? instead of using death by captcha.
  • BehlaBehla Germany!
    i bought the tool today . have some problems with decapatcher... 

get "Unknown Error: -2" with : port 3500 and domain: api.de-captcher.com

with normal setting they check the balance not more :(

can anyone help ?!
  • @Behla if you use captcha breaker on that pc make sure you don't emulate it for de-captcher . if you still have problems hit me up on the support desk.
  • BehlaBehla Germany!
    lol okay ... now works ;)

i think i need to do the email accounts on other pc.

thanks @gabel !