Skip to content

[HOT] WizMail - Mass Email Account Creator

Comments

• @gabel is the captcha solve service option as with search engine ranker?, so you can have them tried in order if the first fails or is it a single selection?

any idea how long it would take to create 1000 yahoo accounts using typical public proxies output from search engine ranker too?

Thx, keen to buy today just looking at the best way of setting things up.
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    edited June 2014
    Yahoo not working anymore for me, only abv and nokia.
    Seems like yahoo made some changes
  • @bradmca , no there isn't any option like that , you can only use 1 service.

The speed depends on how good the proxies are and the captcha service too. For example i have given up on using DBC and moved to De-Captcher and i`m more satisfied about the speed and quality of the answers.

@royalmice i have an update ready , should be out today i hope .

• royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    @gabel Any news on that update you mentioned 3 days ago
  • @royalmice should be ready soon , been off for the weekend so haven't had time to work on it.
  • edited June 2014
    NEW UPDATE 1.2.1.7

1) Fixed signup for some providers.

2) Improved spam filter setup for some of the providers.

3) Other fixes and improvements.

If anyone has any questions contact me on the support desk at http://support.botswiz.com , i don't always get notifications on new posts.

Thank you.
    edited June 2014
    Auto update does not work, started the program but it does not mention a update.

Later -- no wonder it does not work. I uninstalled the programmed, went to your site, downloaded from member area, installed, start it and it says update 1.2.1.6 is available -- updated and installed that, restarted, still no update for 1.2.1.7

Suggestion:
    1. Before publicly announcing something make sure it works !!!! Get some members to test and if all report OK then announce it.
    2. Why is it so hard to put a version number somewhere on the tool -- We have no idea which version we have installed.
  • edited June 2014
    @royalmice i had some problems with the server and ddos again that's why the update wasn't popping up . Everything should be working just fine.

1) It was working ,but problems can arise that are out of my control ! At the time i announced the update everything was working fine !!!
    2) This will be added in the next update that will come out.
  • is this working? please let us know if this creates yahoo account that is working as of current?
  • @Molex yes it's working . Like i said a few posts about , yahoo is working but you need fresh proxies as for lots of them is asking for phone verification . Currently i`m testing a few ways to try and bypass that verification but for now it's all down to you proxies.
  • okay will 10 private proxies work? how many could it create on 1 proxies?
  • @Molex i'm creating around 2 per proxy with the batch that works fine on yahoo and that seemed to be just fine.
  • how many hours should we wait for us to create again in yahoo using the proxies?
  • 1p = 2 yac right?
  • @Molex i`m creating once every 24 hours or so . Yes that's right 2 accounts per ip.

There are other providers that you can use that allow you to create more accounts per ip if you want ,i'm using some of them and they work just as yahoo in SER .
  • Like what mr @gabel?
  • @Molex I've been using yandex,seznam and a mix of the others with great success . I am running lots of campaigns so having good working emails is very important.
    @Molex

You must be using a completely different system from anybody else, because with over 400 Private buyproxies IP's, Death buy capcha solving and broadband fiber-optic high speed connection,  the only thing that seems to work for me is Nokiamail, and abv -- everything else is dead, including the new yahoo

And that is what people has been posting for months... but you keep saying everything  it is working, so i must assume you are using a completely different version or tool from everybody else.

I love your tool and when it works it is great, but i hate it when someone says something is working when everybody else seem to be having a problem with it.
  • @royalmice i'm not using a different version or anything , i'm using exactly the same one as everyone. Yes there where times when only some of them where working but i always released updates that fixed those problems.

I have invited you several times over the support desk so i can try and debug and see what's happening at your end. I have quite a few customers and most of them have no problems with it , if they don't post in here that doesn't mean that most of the people have problems with it.

So again , hit me up on live support as i'm on now , i would like to come via Teamviwer to have a look.

Thanks
  • Is this software working ok?

Can i use gsa captcha breaker with this or will i need a pay per use captcha service?
  • @cozziola you would have to use a 3rd party service like DeathByCaptcha or De-captcher ( recommended ).
  • Whats the success rate of this software?

If i bought 1000 captcha from de-captcha for $2 would i end up with 1000 email addresses?
  • edited June 2014
    @cozziola The success rate depends on your proxies as well. From my experience 1000 captcha won't get you 1000 accounts as sometime the signup might fail . De-captcher might be a bit more expensive then but i found them more reliable then DeathByCaptcha especially in the past few weeks that's why i've went with them.

If you have any other questions feel free to contact me on live chat on http://support.botswiz.com .

Thanks
  • are you guys having good success rate with yahoo acc creation?
  • @Molex yahoo askes for phone verification a lot for the past few days, with my 500 buyproxies proxies i`ve only been able to create 20 accounts as the rest of the proxies seem to be flagged . I'm creating just fine with my own 100 proxies as i`m trying to limit the number of accounts created with those in order not to get flagged . So bottom line you need good proxies so you won't get the phone verification.
  • 1000 proxies = 20 accounts?
    is that a private proxies?
  • @Molex that's with the proxies from buyproxies and it's 500 not 1000 :) . I'm currently testing a few different proxy providers as buyproxies seem a bit overcrowded .
  • Just tested with 10 semi proxies from buyproxies.org and De-Captcher. Outlook 9/10, Yahoo 6/10. Pretty impressive for semi-proxies. If they were private I think I could get even more yahoo's. So I confirm that the bot is working perfectly fine. I'll be getting more proxies soon.
  • @spiritfly thanks for your review. If you have any questions you can catch me on the support desk .
  • Any chance to include mail.ru? I see lots of good feedback about it.