Skip to content

[HOT] WizMail - Mass Email Account Creator

Comments

• @Behla glad you got it working . If you have any other question hit me up on the support desk.
  • does it create yahoo, rediffmail, outlook, aol email accounts etc?.

Any discounts available

• Not working its goes blank, site is also not workingimage
  • @ksatul you can find the latest list of working provider on the sales page at http://www.botswiz.com/shop/mass-email-creator . No discounts for now sorry , will be some in the near future but don't know exactly when.

@IndiaFPS please try again now .
  • Hey thansk its working now its seems u r doing maintenance on back side.
  • edited February 2015
    NEW UPDATE 1.2.2.2

1) Fixed signup where there where changes made.

2) General tweaking for a better account creation.

If anyone has any questions contact me on the support desk at http://support.botswiz.com , i don't always get notifications on new posts.

• Hi Gabel
    I bought the Wizmail a few days ago
    I created a lot of account but I have a problem with this accounts
    I get an error message when I import its 

GSA error message:
    Last error:-ERR pasword supplied for "xxx@list.ru" is incorrect

Can you help me
  • @HakkiEren hit me up on the support desk and i`ll be more then happy to help you out.
  • what emails are working now? is there a PVA option?
  • @gabel

Hi.Is there any one day trial or something to try out your software?I do have a lot of bots,but email creator is missing from my repertoir.

Thank you
  • konchabkonchab Cambodia
    edited March 2015
    Hi,
    Already set the pop3?
    it support GSA Captcha Breaker?
    Can we use public proxy?
    For this software license life time access?

Thanks you
  • konchabkonchab Cambodia
    Can we use free proxy from GSA Search Engine?

• Is Spam filter for outlook mail working properly?I'm getting mails on my spam folder.Here is a better filter you can implement
    Attachment>if has attachment>Move to>Inbox
    Attachment>if do not has attachment>Move to>Inbox
    In either way message will go to inbox i have to manually setup filter after creating email from your product.
  • @Molex you can find the latest working providers on the sales page . No PVA option at the moment.

@sysco32 sorry no trial at the moment.

@konchab yes it sets the pop3 . You can use captcha breaker but that alone won't be able to break any of the captcha used by the email providers.

Public proxies can be used but the success rate can be very low as most of the time those are unreliable or banned by the providers.

Yes it's a life time license.

@digall Thanks , if you could hit me up with that on the support desk i`d appreaciate it.

• @gabel why don't you make the system to connect with captchatronix ??

We would be able to make infinite accounts..
  • will this be able to create the FF emails in the latest version?

yahoo
    hotmail
    gmail?
  • are all this supported email 100% working?

Supported email providers

• Outlook
    • Yahoo
    • AOL
    • Webmail.co.za
    • Netcourrier
    • Laposte
    • O2.pl
    • Qip.ru
    • Gmx.com
    • Freeola.com
    • Inbox.lv
    • Yandex.com
    • Seznam.cz
    • ABV.bg
    • Mail.bg
    • Freemail.hu
    • Mail.ru
  • I just bought the bot but when i click on download setup it says invalid order???
  • gabel  are you still supporting this tool ? I see you didn't show up long time ago.
  • gabel i also opened support ticket and no response till now.
  • @bagri0007 when you ordered and submitted the support ticket it was night here so i wasn't around to answer it. You opened a paypal dispute right after that , haven't even waited to get a reply from me, you do need to understand that you have to wait at least 24 hours to get a reply and not act like that

Anyway i`ve refunded your money , while i do my best to help everyone i don't want client like you .

@mamadou not very active on the forum lately , been very busy with lots of things but i do support all the tools.

• Hey,

Looking at all threads - just want to make sure this fully works before committing to buy.

Getting sick of my emails dying in 1 weeks for $5 each time!

No matter what provider it happens when hammering SER.

• Hi!
    I enjoyed your software.
    I want to buy it.
    Please let me know, you can continue to update this software?

• This is dead. Zero support. Zero updates. Read on
  • @nguyenminhtn227 i will continue update the software , haven't released that many updates as before but the software certainly won't die and will be updated.

@Molex on what do you base your statement that this is dead ? Or no support and/or updates ? The last update was released a couple of days ago , i have replied all the support questions . If i don't post on the forum that doesn't mean the support is dead , i have a dedicated support desk where everyone is answered.

So before making any assumptions like this please inform better ,this kind of trolling is not accepted .
  • NetMajomNetMajom https://buywebgraphic.com | skype: nszmmp
    Does it has any support?

I wrote PM, but nobody answer.....
  • @NetMajom the support desk is located at http://support.botswiz.com , i haven't had any notifications about PM here . Submitting a ticket is the fastest and best way to get an answer.
    edited May 2015
    @gabel You said, if i want a coupon, or discount, we must pm you here. I wrote to you many days ago, with no answer...
  • @NetMajom like i just said above and in a few other posts , support desk is the best way to contact me . As for discounts sorry don't do any at the moment. The pricing structure will change in the near future as well.
    @gabel Thank you for your answer, so i will waiting the purchase to the near future when the price will change (or will have discount) :)