Skip to content

➽➽➽ CAPTCHATRONIX.COM - Cheapest and Most Accurate Captcha Solver [RECAPTCHA SOLVING] + GSA SER/CB

Comments

• "Give me 10% Discount"
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    lucio

Thanks for Your interest in my service!

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I just sent you.

I hope you will like my service!
  • maybe solve  20 %. i am buy but i am not glad. Recaptcha solve is to hard job. Muny services cant solve...
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    alexander34

Recaptcha solving mainly depends on the Recaptcha difficulty you are hitting. If you are hitting only the hardest recaptcha types, due to excessive usage of your proxies, yes your rate will be lower. The hardest Recaptcha types that have pretty overlapping and scrambled letters that even the human is having difficulty solving or can't solve at all, an automated software can't be expected to be able to solve them

Have you checked what Recaptchas are you mostly sending?

Also you can try getting new better proxies and will have better rate with them
  • mirenmiren Macedonia
    "Give me 10% Discount"
  • All these packs are simultaneous solving systems??? l didnt understand actually...
    miren

recep

Yes, the different packages are for different number of  simultaneous threads that can access the service.

You can read in details at this FAQ entry:  http://www.captchatronix.com/faq.php#faq9

Thanks!
  • My current OCR provider just went completely dead yesterday with no explanation, dunno when they'll be back up.  For now just in case
    "Give me 10% Discount"
  • hey,
    pls help me ??? Captcha Tronix Error: undefined error message (probably down)
    CecilDee

Huh, sorry to hear that for you..

mecbiyo

It is normal to receive such error from time to time as SER is sending any kind of captchas to my service, while it solves Recaptcha only for now...

• discouont  please 
    xblastcom

• Give me 10% discount
  • Give me 10% discount
    xjackx

balajiseo

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I sent you.

• Give me 10% Discount

RocketRide

UPDATE

As a part of our continual development of the service, another set of system performance improvements have been deployed today to make our service even faster, smoother and reliable one!

Enjoy

>> Join CaptchaTronix.com Right Now
  • edited August 2014

• edited August 2014
    Trying this out, I already am a instant link indexer customer. You have one of the best automated pay systems about upgrade-down grade I have seen. Very nice.

I am trying to get a better solve rate using  CB and capt tronix.
    fastmen

Thanks man, You are more than welcome!

I am really happy You like the billing system, I've put really lots of efforts making it all automated!
  • I like the dashboard gives you quite a bit more info than all the other places provide.  :)  I also like that you can randomize the solving times between  I do mine about 2-15 seconds.
  • Could I get a coupon please.
    tommy99

• I'll take a coupon.
  • edited September 2014
    CaptchaTronix solving rate !
    What  ?
    There is almost no solving rate !

I subscribed today for 2nd time hopping that solve rate is better now than before 2 mnths but solve rate of CT is just 9/59 or 8% according to CB info.
    In CT dashboard i can see that by captcha tronix it solved 600 captchas, but from right side you can see  "Test Playground" window,when enter old recaptcha image url, captcha tronix every time finds different solution, and that giving me some pic. about this OCR solving algorithm.
    I don't have other explanation for now
    Very very disappointed in this service on contrary of InstantLinkIndexer 
    Maybe i'm Little harsh on my words, but if CT is represented as great recaptcha OCR, it should be like that !
    Rgds!
    edited September 2014
    kajzer

Hello,

Are you sure you signed up for 2nd time, as i see your account is just registered?

You haven't contacted me at all, but it is pretty easy for you coming on forums bashing me and making statements about my service without even thinking that you might be doing something wrong.

Have you followed the CB integration guide making it send only Recaptchas to my service? As if you didn't made that for sure you will get low rate stats in CB as it will send any kind of captchas to my service.

Have you taken your time to click the big red button at the dashboard to read the info there? From your words I am left with the impression you don't know that only one of the words in Recaptcha needs to be answered correctly to bypass Recaptcha? Thats why you get different solution for same images

Also can you please provide what images are you sending? A screenshot of your CB log maybe? If your proxies are overused and you are sending only highest difficulty Recaptchas, then your success rate will be very low.

My service works pretty well and my customers are absolutely happy with it. Ofcourse there are and people  that might not be happy, it is normal for every business. But after talking with them and looking at the details probably every complain it turns out either integration was not done properly or the customer is hitting only hardest Recapta type due to bad proxies.

Please open a ticket at my website and provide me the details I requested.