Skip to content

➽➽➽ CAPTCHATRONIX.COM - Cheapest and Most Accurate Captcha Solver [RECAPTCHA SOLVING] + GSA SER/CB

Comments

• "Give me 10% Discount"

Thanks! :)
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    delta_squad

Thanks for Your interest in my service!

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I just sent you.

I hope you will like my service!
  • Give me 10% Discount
    thanks!
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    quanaoredep

• "Give me 10% Discount"
    Already a user of your indexing service.
    Thanks.
  • Please give me 10% discount
    jjulius

vij

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I sent you.

~ NEWS ~ NEWS ~ NEWS ~

Great news everybody!

Today we deployed brand new insanely powerful hardware at our datacenters
    that allowed us to optimize our captcha breaking system and incorporate some new features.

Thanks to all this combined the system now works whole lot faster and reliable and the average captcha solving time dropped to about 1.0 ~ 1.5 seconds!

Enjoy the blazing new speeds and rest assured You are getting the best captcha solving service for the cheapest price online You are paying!
  • edited July 2014
    Looks like you might have a bit of work to do...

Roadrage

yeah, working on it whole day today.. some adjustments are needed since the hardware upgrades and system changes yesterday.. should be done soon

sorry for any inconvenience caused!
  • No problem at all, congrats on getting the new servers online. I'm sitting on a 30 thread plan and will be upgrading again as soon as we roll out another two dedicated servers.

Cheers
    Roadrage

I think i just tuned up things, however will be monitoring it closely for next few hours..

Thats great man, you are welcome to upgrade anytime you wish :)
  • I'll gladly take the 10 % discount 
    zpydaman

• Appreciate if you could send the 10% discount code. Thanks
    navinb

• dcndcn
    edited July 2014
    Give me 10% Discount (I'm already with indexification, but is asking me to register again).
    dcn

If You already have account at Indexification, you can just login with it, no need to registger new one
  • edited July 2014
    @innozemec Is there any trial? I would like to test, at least for one day and see if my LpM increase.

And I don't know what plan should I use lol.

Thank you.
  • edited July 2014
    @innozemec I set on GSA and CB the logins but on my dashboard it's showing "0/5 Your current threads usage" and I'm running 500 threads on GSA. Also my LpM decrease, so I must doing something wrong.
    luckskywalker

Have you done the integration as per the exact guide for CB in here:

http://www.captchatronix.com/integration.php

Check it and check your settings
  • @innozemec Yes I did everything from this guide.
    luckskywalker

Well, moment..

You said you are running SER with 500 threads, right? Ofcourse your LPM will drop when you are doing the testing with account that allows max 5 captcha threads!

I just checked on your account and the integration seems fine as I see you sent about 577 captchas.. so it is not that the issue.. but what i said above..

Thanks!
  • "Give me 10% Discount"
    Sam

• "Give me 10% Discount"

;)
    none01

• @innozemec there is no trial for the high plan? I really can't test it with the low plan.

Thanks
  • mirenmiren Macedonia
    What is the current success rate for bloob captcha?
    luckskywalker

The trial is for the purpose to give the service a try to see if it works and solves captchas. I am not able to provide trials on high plans, sorry..