Skip to content

➽➽➽ CAPTCHATRONIX.COM - Cheapest and Most Accurate Captcha Solver [RECAPTCHA SOLVING] + GSA SER/CB

Comments

• innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    itsme

You can find detailed integration guide with CB on this page:

http://www.captchatronix.com/integration.php

Thanks!
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    grover69

Thanks for Your interest in my service!

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I just sent you.

I hope you will like my service!
    edited July 2014
    sampath

You can read in details about the threads on this FAQ entry:

http://www.captchatronix.com/faq.php#faq9

A good start for Your settings is the CX50 plan and you can watch the numbers from time to time and see if you need bigger or smaller plan. You can anytime easily switch between plans

Thanks!
    Roadrage

Yes, that is true, as it all depends on whether at certain time SER will hit many sites with Recaptcha at once or not
  • "Give me 10% Discount"
    Sam

• @Roadrage - I use CB with GSA SER. So, I want captchatronix to solve the captcha's that CB cannot solve.
    If I do 400 gsa threads, can i take 25 captcha threads because not all captcha's from gsa ser go to captchatronix right ?
    Thank you for your help.
    sampath

You still can't use my service to solve all unsolved captcha by CB, as my service supports Recaptcha solving right now. Soon it will support many more captchas

Right now you can just tunnel the Recaptchas to my service as CB is not solving them. That can be done by right clicking on Recaptcha and select "toggle use of captcha service"
  • Give me 10% Discount
    jasiek

• Give me 10% Discount
    tourtt

• Please
    Give me 10% Discount
  • "Give me 10% Discount"

I am already an Indexification customer and I love it!
    stormbyte

Hornet25

• I want some few question
    I mainly targeted some Recaptcha-website with a limited access on budget

So I want to know that if I order the 5 Thread, how much thread in GSA would I set to suitable your service

very much interested

and also

"Give me 10% Discount"

ineclipse

You can run somewhere 25-30 threads on SER, might be and more depending on the submit lists you have if there are many Recaptcha sites next each to other..
  • Wasn't able to get any help from submitting a ticket so here I am.. I have an account with you guys for 50 software threads yet my GSA is running at a snails pace, only solving 1 recaptcha every 10 seconds or so.. then when I go to look at my captcha tronix dashboard it shows that it is only using 1 out of the 50 threads that I should have.  My solve time is set to 3 seconds so i am sure that this isn't the problem and that it is something on your end.  Need a fix to this asap.
    truthealer07

Hello,

just replied to your email.. look there for my reply

Thanks!
  • "Give me 10% Discount"

Thank
    alexmale

• Hello,

"Give me 10% Discount"

Look forward to popping this in GSA.

Thanks.
  • innozemec

I'd like to try out your service. Could you please give me 10% discount.
    Also, can you confirm that you are now able to solve the new Recaptchas?

Thanks!
    seomuffin

seoger

The new recaptcha is not yet supported, however the good news is that Google removed it from many websites and is barely showing it already, so you would be hitting it really really rare times..
  • Give me 10% Discount

Thanks
    supernoodles

• Can you able to provide me the one day trial or something to check your service. I am pissed off by using the other captcha service.
    redfoxseo

Sure, check your PMs please!
    Metster