Skip to content

[SELL] 301 Nuke - Ultimate Protection Against Google Penalties!

Comments

• Hi Molex, 301 Nuke comes with it's own database of target urls so you don't need to do anything other thank add your URL's and keywords :)
  • It's a lifetime license?
  • Hi luckskywalker, yes it is. You can also install it on 3 machines.
  • @TheBigWeb Okay, users are really ranking well with this? Can you tell me how much time to get effect? Maybe if I join this with my already Churn and Burn projects I get faster results!
  • MaXMaX Portugal
    edited July 2014
    Hi, all works well so far, pace of verification is relative slow, but that could be down of course to GSA SER, but no problem really speed is not an issue.

What I don't quite understand is this: the 301 URlLs are obviously all "no follow"  and so far I have not seen a single "do follow" for the actual sites themselves.

Is it because there are no "do follows" or are there a proportion of sites which are "do follow" but because of the 301 path SER simply cant access and verify if or not the link from the site is "no follow" or "do follow"?

• Hi Max, 301's are neither nofollow or dofollow. Searcg engines should credit you as 301's are effectively telling the search bots that the content has 'been moved' to a new location.
  • MaXMaX Portugal
    edited July 2014
    Hi, I understand that, forgive me for being so ignorant.  So is the benefit of 301 Nuke in the numbers we can generate? and the hundreds/1000s of contextual links we have embedded even though we don't get any link juice from them?

Once again sorry for being apparently slow on the uptake here, I am sure I am missing something

On a different note, I have imported 304 URLs and I am running the submission since yesterday. My verified URLs are just 14, SER adds for example 25 as submitted but they all seem to vanish again during the verification process, and I seem to be left with the same number 14.
  • MaXMaX Portugal
    Hi, I understand that, forgive me for being so ignorant.  So is the benefit of 301 Nuke in the numbers we can generate? I am sorry but I don't seem to get it.

On a different note, I have imported 304 URLs and I am running the submission since yesterday. My verified URLs are just 14, SER adds for example 25 as submitted but they all seem to vanish again during the verification process, and I seem to be left with the same number 14.
  • SupraTRDSupraTRD New Jersy
    Some testings are going on . Started to spam today with 10 major redirects
  • Hi MaX,

When you create a 301 with 301 Nuke you are effectively piggy-backing of the authority of the domain and rather than blasting your money site direct you are getting a level of protection. The pr from the links you send to the 301's and the pr flow from the domain you are piggy-backing are passed to your site. Thats the theory anyway.

I am not sure about the SER issue. Are you using good private proxies?
  • @TheBigWeb Still waiting to talk with you through skype. Sorry for this but I need to decide somethings asap.

Thank you.
  • Hi luckskywalker, sending you a PM.
  • @TheBigWeb Thank you, just replied. Again sorry for a lot of question :P
  • MaXMaX Portugal
    edited July 2014
    Hi, yes I am using private proxies , I will contact SER if that problem it is continuing. And just to let you know, that I selected 3  sites 2 old sites (6 years +) and 1 new site just 2 month old. I targeted just 1 keyword per site so that any ranking improvement would stand out. The results have been amazing. The new site increased its ranking for a highly competitive keyword fro page 12 to page 5.  2 other keywords on the older sites went from position 10 page 1 to position 5 page 1
  • Add domain.com/pages and its keywords thats all? And run it? Do you have a video on a walk through with your tool?
  • Hi Molex. Sending you a PM.
  • Hey TheBigWeb, I purchased your software, hope to see some results. I ran 301 with the primary keyword and then added into GSA with 4 Tiered Blasting, Tier 1, 10 post a day, hope to see results. I am running it in home pc, do you think running in home pc should be ok.
    My home pc config is Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770K CPU @3.50Ghz x64-based processor.
    24.0 GB Ram. Or VPS is better.
  • whats the best strategy you suggest...you are the master...I am just a newbie
  • TheBigWeb, How can i select all site have pr 1 - > 7 for for redirect 301 to my website?
  • Hi phuongminhduy, currently there is no method to do this. I normally run the 301's through Scrapebox to find the domain PR and then use the high PR 301's for further link building.

Hi solykhan sent you a PM
  • Sent you a pm.
  • Hello,

I would like to test this out, could you be so kind to explain me on pm more details about this strategy?
  • Hi GoreMay, sent you a PM.
  • k the big web.
  • http://click.trax101.com/301nuke this not  preferential  can you give me preferential url, i buy
  • KevinRBKevinRB Chiang Mai, Thailand
    Hi BigWeb
    please PM me about how to use your software for best results. Thanks
  • Hi deNiro72, glad you are having good results and your feedback is noted thank you :)
  • Will there come some more updates perhaps with proxies/new sites? I roughly get 240 links that work nowadays. I guess my IP is getting blacklisted.
  • Hi supermanden, it seems that many of the sites are implementing anti-spam techniques and blocking some IP's. I am releasing a proxy update which should help with this. I also have a list of new sites which I will release at the smae time.