Skip to content

[SELL] 301 Nuke - Ultimate Protection Against Google Penalties!

Comments

• I've just added another 5 coupon codes for the next 5 sales. Use code GIMMEDISCOUNT at the checkout. No more discounts left after this. Treat yourselves to 301 Nuke this weekend
    Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • Just letting you guys know, I used the new 301 Nuke TieredX mode on a stubborn site for a customer. It has been stuck at #4 in Google UK for about a year. Just little over a week ago I ran the site through the new TieredX mode and then ran the 301's through a GSA campaign. Today it is holding at #1 :)

I'm still refreshing the database with new sites so it's not even at full power yet and still getting amazing results. Boom!

BUY 301 NUKE VERSION 2 HERE
  • edited August 2015
    I bought 301 nuke a long time ago, and am getting around to using it more now. Nice to see it still being supported! A question I have, is whether there is anything in place in the program to prevent it from creating a first tier of 301 links that are somewhat likely to go dead, thereby leaving those tier 2 links pointing nowhere?

If I'm creating my own redirect URLs, I'd be likely to only use the big, popular sites for tier 1 like goo.gl, bit.ly, tinyurl, etc, which I know aren't going to be shut-down anytime soon.
  • Hi tsincaat,

The database includes sites such as tinyurl, is.gd etc. Version 2 now has filters where you can choose to have PR1+ sites for your tiers etc. I am working on V2.1 which you can force it to use certain sites such as the ones you mentioned. Some more features are on their way too :)

Hi deNiro72,

I have successfully used 301 Nuke on my money sites. See my update above which moved a stubbarn site from #4 to #1 within a week. Some users prefer to use it on tier one sites.

• Hi there,

Tiered mode takes the 1st tier and is then backed up with a single pass of 'single mode' spread evenly across the 1st tier URL's. TieredX is more powerful in that it runs a 'Single' pass on each individual URL on the 1st tier. Basically you are getting the full force of the 301 database for each 301 URL on the 1st tier. Does that make sense?
  • Just updated to v2.1 and ran my first test on the 18th
    Started seeing positive results within 24 hours using this to index new domains fast.

Now to run some ranking boost tests.

• edited August 2015
    That's great news :)

I'm releasing an update this weekend which will speed up the 301 'ALIVE' checker.
  • steelbonesteelbone Outside of Boston
    pm me a disount and i'll buy it...thx
  •  not running windows 2008 r2 ,who running windows 2008
  • Hi qianking88, should work fine on 2008. Please can you send me more details to support@301nuke.com with screenshots and I will take a look for you.

Thanks.
  • i sent to your email support@301nuke.com   myserver information, but you dont  reply, i see process 2008 have ranning 301 soft ,but Interface not running
  • Hi qianking88,

Please can you resend because I don't seem to have received it?

Thanks.
  • Hi guys, it's my birthday this weekend. To celebrate i'm offering 40% off for this weekend only :)

Use coupon code WEEKEND

:)

• New software release coming in the next few weeks that will 'Power UP' your 301's!
  • Hey guys. We have just released our new product: -

Index Nuke - BRUTE FORCE Backlink Indexer
  • Any 40% blackfriday coupon by any chance? ;-)
  • PM Sent patser

INDEX NUKE PRODUCT LAUNCH BLACK FRIDAY 40% OFF

Index Nuke PLATINUM Lifetime.

$297 $178

YOU NEED TO PM ME TO RECEIVE THE DISCOUNT
  • edited November 2015

301 NUKE BLACK FRIDAY DEAL

Use coupon code BLACKFRIDAY

60% OFF :)

CLICK HERE
  • Extended for one more day :)
  • 301 Nuke - Extended for Cyber Monday (same coupon)

ALSO

Index Nuke PLATINUM (Lifetime) - 50% OFF

$297 -> $148

http://www.indexnuke.com/

**** Please PM me to get this offer.

• edited December 2015
    301 Nuke XMAS Coupon 'XMASTIME'. GET 301 NUKE FOR JUST $10!

COUPON EXPIRES IN 7 DAYS!

$47 -> $10

Click HERE and then enter coupon at checkout.

• edited March 2016

DIME SALE ALERT! TO celebrate the 2.3 update I am running a DIME SALE starting at $1. Quick before the price shoots up!

• New database, update submission engine. Updated 301 checker and lots of bug fixes.
  • Yep still working great for me too :)
  • Where do I download the update?
  • The software updates automatically on restart.
  • Hi guys, DIME sale has now finished. Back up to $37. Thanks everyone.
  • Hello TBW - New to the forum and unfortunately missed coupons/slaes, etc but watching this thread for further possible opportunities.

Looks like a good tool.
  • any coupons?
  • Hi Guys,

Please use GSADISCOUNT for 40% off :)