Skip to content

ZeroLists.com | List #2 Out - 200k+ Unique Verified Targets & Ranking Diagram | Forum + Autobuy

Comments

• @omegajoe - thanks! You have my Skype if you need anything.

Warm regards,

Alexander
  • edited August 2014
    i'll give it a try - purchased
  • edited August 2014

• Processed all 5 orders, sorry for the delay - I was gone for a few hours.

• edited August 2014
    Just bought the list and had a quick discussion with Alexander on Skype. He was nice enough to show me everything and do it for me on TeamViewer. I asked for some more proof (because I was skeptical) and he switched sides on TeamViewer and showed me all of his sites and rankings on SERPBook + all of the platforms he pointed to the sites (in the diagram extra). 

I've been a member since February 2013 and have barely made any posts, but I really am happy to say that this is the best customer service I've ever received. 

Thanks Alexander, I really do appreciate it.

• @TierSniper - thanks for the stellar review!

2 purchases made in the past hour or so, all sent out to your PayPal emails!

Heading to bed for the night, will process all orders during night in the morning + include a little extra 'surprise' for the late delivery.

Alexander
  • Please send me the link for purchase. Thanks!
  • Is this for mass spamming i.e churn and burn? Do you post all links as soon as you can, all platforms, directly to the money site to see quick results with your list?
  • @webgrafix - check your PM.
    @splendour - this is not for churn and burn, never been quite a fan myself. It's flowing link juice to your money site safely and effectively without greatly risking penalties or huge drops in the future.

All sales made overnight have been delivered!
  • Just sent out the remaining orders made while I was gone! Included a little extra as well :)
  • @zero So you are saying this is not churn and burn but you still ranking in less than a month for ~50k monthly searches keywords?
  • Please send me the link for purchase. Thanks!
  • @zero - Added you in Skype :)
  • @luckskywalker - had a great conversation on Skype, thank you. Let me know if you need anything else.
  • does ranking diagram includes sape link?

• @hamid_kh - no SAPE links were used during the ranking process.

Please let me know if you have any more questions.
  • ok thank, can u accept perfect money bcuz paypal block in my country even after use usa vpn
  • @hamid_kh - please add me on Skype, I'm making a PefectMoney account now.

Thank you.
  • ok... what ur skype???

• @hamid_kh - My Skype is ohzeroh, thank you.
  • i added u... thanks

• Hi, I sent you Skype request (aneeskalsekar). Please accept. I have few questions before I want to buy your product. Thanks.
  • Hi Anees,

I don't see a Skype request from you, but I did add you.

Thanks,

Alexander
  • so far good.... 120 lpm... 100 vpm... good rates

thx

• Hi Hamid,

Thanks for posting back with a review, you have my Skype if you need anything.

Alexander
  • Could you please send me the link for purchase.

thx
  • @tommy99 - please check your PM.

Thank you!
  • Hiya please PM link for purchase!

Ta
  • @zero I want your list! Please pm me details