Skip to content

ZeroLists.com | List #2 Out - 200k+ Unique Verified Targets & Ranking Diagram | Forum + Autobuy

Comments

• @Turner - there is no way for me to provide you a download link if I receive no Skype messages or PM's / form of contact. If you can PM me your PayPal name, I'll have it sent out now. I reply to most PMs within 2-3 minutes, so there is no delay if you follow the instructions.

@persi - I've told you time and time again on Skype and PM, I see no transaction from you. Nothing under that name or transaction ID, so I'm not sure how you want me to send you it when you refuse to provide proof of purchase.
  • The download link can be made instant, much easier for me as well.
    The problem? Leakers. I have customers divided into sets and unique identifiers added into each set, so if a leak occurs, I know the source.

I'm developing the forum right now, and it should be ready in a few days max - the instant download w/ sets/identifiers will be automated from the backend then. But if you did read the txt and message me, you'd already be running the diagram and the list.

I can't give you a list when:

1. You don't provide a valid name of a payee
    2. You don't provide a valid transaction ID

Regards,

Alexander
  • @Turner - Thanks, just sent it out a few minutes ago :)
  • So you say this Transaction ID # 46Y301186H851153N is not valid ?
  • Zero - All squared away now.  Thanks!
  • @persi - it's what I've been telling you for the past few days.
  • @Turner - Thanks, sorry for the confusion, I included two little bonuses for the trouble. Let me know if there is anything else that I can do for you.
  • can't reach you on skype for post sales question..
  • Alex , please read below details and all clients please verify account details !!! Sent to: Jeremy White (The recipient of this payment is Unverified) Email: Yashar@activefiles.org Amount sent: -$47.00 USD (equals -179.04 AED) Fee amount: $0.00 USD Net amount: -$47.00 USD Conversion from: -179.04 AED Conversion to: $47.00 USD Exchange rate: 1 U.A.E Dirham = 0.2625 U.S. Dollars Date: Aug 13, 2014 Time: 22:08:48 GMT+04:00 Status: Completed pardakhtgar: Unique Transaction ID # 46Y301186H851153N /////////////////// after payment i got a text file , Welcome aboard and thanks for your order! Please add me on Skype (ohzeroh) or message zero on the GSA forum with your transaction ID. Thanks, Zero /////////////////// What is problem now ?
  • even pdf file is ready and i can send you it !!! i hope you verify it .
  • @persi, he needs to send you the file directly on Skype.  That's how I got mine so don't worry.  The thing is, he hasn't been on Skype today the whole day, trying to reach him too...
  • joland , please back and see my transaction ID in my last posts , he say it is invalid !!! this is our skype : http://up.persianscript.ir/uploads/6a30-Alex.png //// what is problem with my payment that he say cant verify it .
  • Back from airport. Was visiting family in Iran, stopped at Germany and now back in the states.

Checking Skype now, sorry about the delay @joland - should be online now.

@persi - I still don't see that transaction ID, the name is also not on any of my recent transactions. I am now on Skype, so I'd be happy to discuss the matter with you.

• Just got to everyone on Skype. Persi, I do see your transaction, but the transaction ID was incorrect and so was the name on the PayPal.

You had put a business name on the PayPal account (which is what the sellers see) and you were giving me a personal name. I matched it up by the time I received the transaction and the time you pasted on Skype.

Whenever you're online on Skype, let me know and I'll get it sent to you.
  • Ok zero , this is image from PDF file of payment in PAYPAL !!! http://up.persianscript.ir/uploads/d7a1-PDF.png
  • I reall dont know what i should do again that you verify this payment :)
  • I forgot about your product and about the money and i dont need it now but the 10 year old knows I've paid into your account.All details of the Paypal shopping are clear any anyone can see it . But Skype , you dont answer , you are online for me but dont answer my pm's , from last 2 days only 2 pm per 24 hours for my questions and request's . I hop just GSA forum administrator see this and close this thread . this money will back in your life , i am iranian and you are iranian , so we understand it !!!
  • @persi - I've answered every question you had for almost two hours on Skype before ordering before you had to leave. I went to sleep and woke up that early to go to the airport for a flight to Germany. Arrived in German airport, had 4 hours in a hotel where I replied to this thread and Skype. 8 more hours on a plane, Lufthansa FlyNet isn't the fastest inflight wifi, so I could barely open a page for the 15 euros spent on wifi.

Got home, replied to everyone. Skype, this thread, PMs, etc. Now, your only Skype messages were giving me a name that was not the name on the PayPal and not the name on your Skype. Your Skype name was xxxxxx, you have me the PayPal name yyyyyyy and your actual PayPal name was zzzzzz. 3 different names, to this day, you have not given me the correct one and I had to filter through 60+ customers to find out who you were. It also doesn't make me feel any better that PayPal is not allowed in Iran - red flag anyone?

You've been posting on this thread nonstop, but I have seen no PMs from you or anything on Skype other than threats and you repeating the same thing over and over.

I can either give you the list or the refund, it really is your choice. But if you provided the proper information at first, you would've had your list a few minutes from the time of the transaction.

Every customer I've had has never waited this long, I usually send the lists in a minute or two if I'm online (seriously) and 30-45 minutes if I'm not asleep but offline (get PayPal email of payment on phone and check Skype/PayPal/GSA).

Warm regards,

Alexander
  • Persi, on second thought, I have refunded you. Just saw two other red flags other than the ones I listed above that show the order as being fraudulent. Please refrain from sending untruthful messages and threats on Skype and here, because it takes time away from me helping customers.

Alexander
  • YES , YOU REFUND MY MONEY , SO NEVER SAY AGAIN THAT I DIDNT PAID YOU . i didnt send here any spam messege , i just ask you list because i was send you money , and you know money was from me but i dont know why didnt send me list . have good sell .
  • Persi,

I'm not going to argue with you. If you're going to make a fraudulent order, lie to me, threaten me and post lies on the thread, I will not deal with it. 

I spent almost an hour trying to find your transaction since your PayPal (which isn't allowed in your country) name is actually xxxx, your Skype name is yyyy and the name you were giving me on PayPal was not matching to the real one that paid.

• You should spend more time filling orders you're paid for and less time arguing. I've been waiting over 24 hours now. Why did you ACCEPT my Skype request and not read my message, that's not very bright.

Hi Alexander, I'd like to add you as a contact.
    Receiver email: Yashar@activefiles.org
    Amount: $47.00 USD
    Transaction date: August 15, 2014
    Transaction ID: 3RG25025RA2817815
    gogog send me your little diagram, i need some sort of general outline to hammer w my links
  • @thisoldthat - sorry about that. Can you please send me your PayPal name so I can confirm? I'll get it sent to you right away. Apologize, I just accepted the Skype request and saw no messages (instead of the request text being: hello... I'd like to add you as a contact, it was the transaction ID).

I'll add a few bonuses aswell, I've been really busy working on the site and should have it released in 2 days (forum, auto confirm transaction & download).

Thanks,

Alexander
  • Sent 6 orders made since yesterday, sorry about that. Included a bonus :)
  • Good list. Diagram is a good reminder of what makes google tick nowadays. Worth it.
  • @thisoldhat - Thank you. If you need anything else, you have my Skype :)
  • Hi Just ordered.

Transaction ID: 3YJ52047RC8416215

• Just sent all 11 orders out. Just got back from school, so sorry about the delay :)

School let's out at 2:35 so from 7:45 to 2:35 I won't be able to send messages, but they are all processed after school.
  • Hi,

Is the list + diagram still for sale?  How is the list running now that it is a few weeks old (or is the list updated)?

-SuperSEO
  • @SuperSEO - Still for sale. Going to take it off for sale either today or tomorrow and bring it back a day or so after. Just need to finalize the autobuy and deliver and the new forum.

It's a few weeks old, and as soon as the forum and autobuy and deliver is done, we'll add the new targets to the list :)