Skip to content

ZeroLists.com | List #2 Out - 200k+ Unique Verified Targets & Ranking Diagram | Forum + Autobuy

Comments

• Here is a site that went from #84 to #2 in 3 days - the keyword has 49,500 monthly searches and is highly competitive. Long term rankings since the beginning of June, the latest (rumored) update had no effect on it. Site had no links at all when I started.

• ok... looking good. what email accounts do u use for ser?
  • @Tilen - I'm using BanditIM for emails.
  • ok... what is buy now link?
  • @Tilen - Should be on the bottom of the original post :)
  • edited August 2014
    Paid.... txn id: 0PY40299R1945928A
  • @Tilen - Thanks! Sent out your package via email :)
  • Hi where are the details for buying?
  • @jon2009 - please read the bottom of the thread for the buy now link, thank you.

To all customers,

I'm not going to be on much for the next week, at least. I will check here every so often, but in general, I won't be active or able to provide support. My aunts husband is sick and most of our time will be spent with him, so please do keep him in your prayers.

As for support, it will be provided. @Yashar will be handling all support messages sent to his email (yashar[at]activefiles[dot]org  - congrats, you know his old website, you don't have to PM me, it's annoying) or on the Skype (ohzeroh) which I've told him to check periodically.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but please don't hesitate to contact Yashar for support.
  • I bought it, emailed yashar.. I hope I will receive it soon
  • HI Zero:
    Hey mate I purchased GSA List just waiting for the ranking diagram and list. my paypal ID
    Transaction ID: 9HA40019XJ970770E

"Anyway, I'm not going to be posting the exact diagram I used, because it will be leaked... but if you PM me and purchase my list, I'll give you it."

This is what I got from the GSA List, just waiting for the diagram...hope to make some money to build my happy family.

Thanks Alexander The Great

I want to rank this competitive keyword "CARPET CLEANING SYDNEY" hope your diagram helps....any help much appreciated.

do you think using 301 urls will help?? any thoughts
  • @solykhan - I don't see your transaction, can you please PM me your PayPal name? Thanks.
  • Dear Eschol Creations,

This email confirms you have paid Jeremy W. $47.00 USD using PayPal.

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in the Recent Activity list on your Account Overview page.

Payment details

Receiver email:

Amount: $47.00 USD
    Transaction date: 13 August 2014
    Transaction ID: 9HA40019XJ970770E

Sincerely,
    PayPal

• I sent an email to Yashar

• Got it, sending now.
  • Sent, thanks.
  • Thanks Much appreciate

• is the diagram to be used with GSA SER
  • Yes, the first things require 5-10 minutes of manual setup, the rest is SER :)
  • Thanks Mate
  • No problem, let me know if you have any questions after :)
  • can you accept me in skype so I can discuss with you in details
  • Don't see any requests on Skype from you.
  • Paid, we'll see how it does!
  • Hi , i paid for your List and diagram , Transaction ID # xxxxxxxxx H851153N , in name of soheil mahini , i am waiting for your answer :/ Thanks
  • Persi, I don't see a transaction in that name.
  • Paid almost 24 hours ago....nothing yet.
  • zero what i should send you again !!! i paid with paypal and paypal give me Transaction ID , i didnt make this Transaction ID with my hands !!! Again i give you my order details , Transaction ID # 46Y301186H851153N what i should send you that you verify it ? and please answer clients is skype , you are online and i send you my order details and you dont answer . Thanks
  • And why you dont provide download after pay , you can make download link expire after 1 download per ip , i think this is better for persin's that want buy this service .
  • Have to agree with Persi, I am a bit disappointed.