Skip to content

ZeroLists.com | List #2 Out - 200k+ Unique Verified Targets & Ranking Diagram | Forum + Autobuy

Comments

• @tcsmith007 @elliotps932 PM's sent, thank you for your interest!

Alexander
  • @zero - also interested in joining the fam ;)  PM me purchase link and any other info plz
  • @zero didn't get a PM mate
  • @tcsmith007 - sorry! Was saved as a draft but I didn't send, check now. @splawnnitro, check your PM :)
  • All packages sent out!
  • Do you use any external captcha breaking services, such as Reverse Proxies OCR or Eve?
  • edited August 2014
    @torokid88 The only service that is used to break the captchas in this list is GSA Captcha Breaker.

Please let me know if you have any more questions!
  • Thanks.... are there any low OBL platforms?
  • @torokid88 A lot of low OBL links are in the list - the most links are from the Blogger platform which usually have very little OBL (I checked a few manually and there were 7, 4 and 23 outbound links) - they are recaptcha captchas, but they were all broken with GSA Captcha Breaker (I use 700+ private proxies - this gives the easiest captchas and links nobody else has, but if you're not running hundreds of projects, 30 is fine).

Please let me know if any other queries come to mind.

Alexander
  • hmmmm... okay, thanks. For the Wordai is it a hacked account? because wordai charges more than ur list does per month....
  • edited August 2014
    @torokid88 There's a bit of confusion on the WordAi account, so let me (try to) clear it.

The first few buyers of the list were asking about content and how to generate it. Again, I told them WordAi is what I use and it's probably the best spinner out there.

One said I should have included an account, and I asked around to the current customers and they all loved the idea. So, what I did was go ahead and purchase an account only for the customers of the list and let them use it.

Again, all were happy and there were no issues. I have a separate WordAi account for myself and for the customers, so there will be no sharing of anything personal.

Looking at the usage statistics on the account for the past few days, it looks like thousands of words have been spun with the turing spinner and no complaints about any password changes or anything.

I really hope to keep it that way, because I'm not promoting a WordAi account as one thing you get when you buy, but it's one of those things that's included just to show the customer that you're not just buying into a list.

We're in the process of making things easier for all of our new customers (current ones, we didn't forget about you - this includes you as well) by creating a private forum, adding another support staff to the Skype and working on integrating auto buy and a ticket system for clients who don't use Skype to get support.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Alexander

• I'm hooked.... send me details for buying please
  • @torokid88 Glad to hear! I just saw your transaction come in I believe and I received a request on Skype.

Welcome aboard! You have my Skype if you need anything :)
  • VijayarajVijayaraj India
    edited August 2014
    Hey guys,

I was one of the guys who received the free list from zero. @zero sorry for the late review got into personal problems mate :p

I must say I'm very impressed. I run two tiers with heavy restrictions and usually get around 40 LPM and was satisfied with it. I duplicated the same and fed them zero's free list and the LPM shot to 80 LPM, this is just the free list and I'm sure it is gonna be more awesome with the updated paid ones :D as soon as the current lists I have runs out i'm gonna jump into your service mate. Thanks for such an awesome list

(80LPM is not a big thing for most of you guys but as I said I run it with heavy restrictions and previous list gave 40 LPM this is double the amount of it )
  • Hi. Interested in your list and the diagram, Tried to connect with you on Skype but have not received a reply.
  • Must say that I am very pleased with this list.  I am also a subscriber of asiavirtualsolutions GSA list and I was able to compare them both over the last few days.  With Zero's list I am able to get twice the LPM and VPM, also a lot of the url's are from high PR sites and have captchas that are easily broken with CB.  Overall I am very satisfied with this list and it was well worth the money. 

• Hi
    @zero Is this list and diagram still available? I have been trying to contact you through Skype since yesterday. Also have some questions.
    Thx

• @Vijayaraj @truthealer07 Thanks for the review guys, if you guys have any other questions - send me a PM or message my Skype (ohzeroh).

Thanks!

@maree Sorry, internet problems for the past few days (on and off). Talking to you on Skype now :)
  • @maree Had a great conversation with you on Skype, welcome aboard!

• wait so what is your skype? i have some questions
  • @tsaimllc My Skype is ohzeroh, thank you :)
  • Thanks for the list and answering my questions on skype. I'm looking forward to testing your diagram.

Will be posing here the results.

Thank you Alexander

• @maree You have my Skype if you need anything, thank you!
  • I have purchased and am trying out the diagram hopefully works! looks good. good support
  • Didn't seem you have added me. I have sent you  skype request again. My skype is - aneeskalsekar

I have few questions about your list and your promotional diagram. I'm excited to know how you achieved top ranking by using GSA. Great job....

By the way, are you still enjoying top ranking?
  • @Anees Just sent you a message. Yes, still in the 'zone' :)
  • I have purchased this yesterday and I can say that this list is pretty good, got a LpM of 400+ constantly. I'm trying his ranking diagram as well, it looks interesting, hopefully it'll work!
  • @mynameis940 Thanks, let me know if you need anything on Skype :)

• Hello, do you own sape.ru??
  • @Belgie - No, I do not own Sape :)