Skip to content

ZeroLists.com | List #2 Out - 200k+ Unique Verified Targets & Ranking Diagram | Forum + Autobuy

Comments

• @zero

Then why do you say you own it?
  • @Belgie - Sorry for the misunderstanding, but I'm not sure where it says that. Can you please tell me where it says that? I'll happily change it. :)
  • @Zero

Okay that's why it says on your profile that you own it.... how do people like you even exist????
  • edited August 2014
    @Belgie - Sorry about that, on my profile I had no website, so I filled out Sape - I wish I owned Sape :p. As shown here: http://prntscr.com/4anhlc

I've changed it, sorry for the misunderstanding. Is there anything else I can do for you? :)
  • @zero

How do I know you actually ranked a website and didn't fake the serpbook???
  • @Belgie - I included the SERPBook panel pictures (which can be faked), but I also included the ranking graphs for both keywords. I did leave them both a bit visible on purpose, so that people know that the site is actually #1 for both keywords (saturated niche anyway). :)
  • @zero

"which can be faked" so u faked it?????
  • @Belgie - Should have been more clear, apologize for that. What I meant is that you can do Inspect Element and change the values on SERPBook where it shows how many positions you went up - anyone can do it and most people do.

I don't, and to verify that, you can check the ranking graphs (which can't be faked), or search the keywords (left them a bit visible for that reason).

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask :)
  • I like the way you do business.We are not just buying a list but a whole complete package.Will try this soon.
  • @deaded66 Thank you, replied to your PM :)
  • looplineloopline autoapprovemarketplace.com
    edited August 2014
    **My Review**

I got zeros list and ranking diagram etc...  I ran the list on some test projects.  Got tens of thousands of verified urls.  Some elements like blog comments/trackbacks/image/comments/guestbooks, they have attrition as admins turn off auto approve, so I expected to get less of those then Zero got originally, but I also was able to get contextual links as well as other links. 

Overall the list had a diverse offering from the platforms that SER supports and if you don't set your filters aggressive, then you can make good use of the list and get a lot of verified links.

Overall the list was a good list and would be a good list for using with his ranking diagram.  As for the ranking diagram, the knowledge there is what I was after, not the list.  Its not a life altering concept, but I have not tried that exact approach either.  The ranking results speak for them selves, but overall it should be a productive method that yields good results, although varying by niche.

He includes some nice bonuses as well, although I already have some of them myself or don't need them, so I didn't actually test out any of the bonuses etc... 

Overall a good value for everything you get, the knowledge of the ranking methods is perhaps the best knowledge as you can't put a price on that sort of stuff.  The forum and other things that are being worked on etc.. could also be a great value. 
  • Just bought transaction ID  1F4571804L1956237

However, your "Welcome aboard" is quite surprising...

• @Eiffel - Can you please send me your PayPal name? I don't see that transaction ID.
  • I don't know how to send you a PM from this forum.

Do you want I send you an email to your PayPal email address?

Y***@a***.org

• I had left a review on @zero other thread:

I was one of the lucky ones to get to test the list. Out of over 196,000 urls there were 55,396 unique domains. That may sound like a lot of duplicates, but that is mainly due to blog comment sites. The list was very quick and verified nicely. I have SER set to not remove submitted unverified links so I can see that these links verified at a very high rate.

I setup a 2 tiered project with tier 1 being dofollow anchor text links only. I got over 10,000 links for tier 1 out of 8,000 unique domains. I was only using CB, CS and BanditIM for captcha cracking.

Since my last review I was able to obtain more contextuals and more links overall. What I really liked was the verification rate (always makes me happy  :D )
  • @Eiffel - sure :)
    @HUBBA - Thanks!
  • Looks really nice, do you provide after sales support?
  • @Tilen - Yes, after sales support is provided on our soon to be forum, PM, Skype and email.
  • Nice, nice. Does this work along side with sape?
  • @Tilen - I rank my sites with only the diagram and links, but I'm sure other links alongside this, such as SAPE, should help (as long as they aren't PR0 10000 obl sape links).
  • Okay... do u think high pr blog commenting works w/ this???????
  • @Tilen - Not a big fan of that, links roll off the page so quickly and they're spammy automated links made by Fiverr sellers. There are case studies on BHU proving that they don't work, so I wouldn't waste my money on that.
  • Okay.... but I already bought those links + sape for the site i want to rank with diagrem...
  • @Tilen - They are really worthless, since the amount of sellers using the same (useless) lists, the link will roll off the page and become worthless. Again, like I said for SAPE earlier, it's good if the links themselves are good.

:)
  • how do i know if my website rank on this?
  • @Tilen - With SEO, it's not possible to tell. You're better off trying, failing, tweaking, trying again, failing, tweaking, failing with better results, etc.

I took the (guess) work out for you and did all the tests, and I've been following through with a few clients on Skype who are already cracking the results and on the first page for some keywords.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you :)
  • is it really works for ranking my website on google???
  • Like I said above, you can't be sure at all with SEO.

If you have Skype, I can go in depth and give you TeamViewer information so I can show you in depth how it works :)
  • dont use tv.... i want proofs....