Skip to content

ZeroLists.com | List #2 Out - 200k+ Unique Verified Targets & Ranking Diagram | Forum + Autobuy

edited August 2014 in Buy / Sell / Trade
GSA SER Verified Lists
Let's cut to the chase. Tired of all those other list sellers providing small, expensive and useless lists? We were too. That's why we made ZeroLists. I'm not going to bore you with graphics, big words and things to make you want to buy my list. 

One month, millions of links later, we're happy to release version our second list. 

I'll let the images and reviews speak for themselves...

Those are just a few of the stellar reviews of our last list... 

All of our lists go through the following process:

1. Reverify all existing links
2. Export .sl onto another machine and export all verified links (first filter)
3. Export filtered .sl onto another machine, run through the whole list (second filter)
4. Reverify links on the second filter two weeks later, this ensures links that don't drop and are permanent

This is what gets us from 1.3 million verified URLs in a .sl to 200,000 strong and reliable URLs.

Stats don't lie...

No other list can produce the killer speeds our highly filtered list does.

Click here for immediate access to our verified list, access to the forum and 24/7 support.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via PM, Skype or Email and we'll reply within a few minutes.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Important Notice: We only sell a limited number of copies per list, less than all of our competitors. After that, we will automatically change the list to another list, cleaned using the 4 step process. This ensures that the same list won't be given and sold to too many people.

Also, please note that our forum is currently in beta, we have hired two support staff for the forum for when I am not online on Skype, email or the forum. Please contact me via the above methods for a quicker reply.

Click here for immediate access to our verified list, access to the forum and 24/7 support.

Comments

• Hi zero,

I'm going to take you up on your offer, looks like something that I could use - been having trouble ranking sites recently... so, here goes nothing.

Also, was everything done with GSA? I just want to make sure. I'll add you on Skype.

Regards,

Jitender
  • @jitender - welcome aboard! Had a great conversation with you on Skype - and thanks for purchasing.

Let me know if you need anything, you have my Skype ;)

Alexander
  • Hey Alex, you said on your previous thread you'd send me the new list to review once it's done. Is the offer still on? :)
  • I knew I forgot something... :)

I gave a few people some review copies, they're trying the lists out now and will get back to me.

I've improved on that list by a little under 100,000 unique targets, so @bangkoklad - check your PMs :)
  • Got it - thanks  ;)
  • Where can i check the stats of the list? Please posts with unique domains for each engine.

250k verified links are from how many unique domains?
  • Yesterday I bought this list. My lpm on this list is 280-320 lpm so It's good. Vps 4 core, 4gb. With this list I got diagram which looks very promising, and some extra bonus(.edu, gov places and WordAi account). Alexander is very helpful with huge knowledge. So I recommend this list, I think the diagram is also well worth the money. 
  • edited August 2014
    @breku - thanks for the review! If you need anything or have any more questions, you have my Skype :)
  • @raycol - here are the stats: http://paste2.org/L76O2cht

Please let me know if you have any more questions.
  • Those stats are from duplicate domains.

I want to see stats after you remove the duplicate domains. 
  • edited August 2014
    @raycol - I'm not going to sugarcoat things. It's in .sl format, and of course there are going to be duplicate domains.

You get 250,000 unique targets, and it's impossible to avoid duplicate domains and provide fresh lists.

I can show you plenty of sites that have ranked (Google essay writing service for example) from many links from a small number of domains - among the hundreds of thousands of sites ranked like that, mine are somewhere in there as well (and I'm sure many SER users too). It's not natural for 100,000 sites to link to you on one page in one day, it's a lot more natural for them to link to you in many pages - it shows value more than anything.

For platforms such as blogspot (which I prefer a lot more than general blogs - both are usually nofollow, but they load a lot quicker because they aren't spammed to death, 100+ comments is rare to find - less download failed errors and much load on the machine - they are also counted in Googles index a lot quicker... well, because Google owns it), you're not going to be able to avoid duplicate domains.

If you're coming here to say that my list is 'trash', ask any of our 30+ customers that we've gotten in the past 24 hours (from this thread and the previous one - thank you guys!) - all of them are satisfied, and I make sure that they are.

You get more than just a list, we're building a forum right now for the members as well.

I don't think stats like this can lie:

and this is just one of the dedicated servers that we use to produce weekly lists of unique targets for all of our customers at an unbeatable price.

Warm regards,

Alexander

• I asked you simple question and you should have replied to that. It hardly takes 2 minutes to check the list by removing duplicates and posting a stats here.

I do not care what others might be saying, as a seller, you should have posted such stats in your main post only, just like all other sellers.

There is no point in buying a list having duplicate urls for contextual platforms. No one will like to buy 250k list if unique domains are not even 50% of the total list.

• Bought this pack from Alex yesterday, my seo guy deployed the list on servers, and I can say that it's good for mass spam. Not many contextuals, but a lot of other good targets.

I like the diagram, it's very close to my own methods, and probably works, because my own methods works for hundreds of sites.

Nice bonuses for beginners (like access to a WordAI account).

Overall OP delivers for this price point. I'm on a everyday hunt for ranking diagrams, and I'm satisfied.
  • @raycol - I replied to your question, with a question on how to do so.

For the current list (I exported my current GSA list on my server), there are 112,000 unique domains.

The new list will be released in a few days guys, estimated date of release is June 6th.

If stats are asked for, I openly post them. You asked, I posted. I didn't say "I'll PM you" like most sellers.

@Crownvic - Thanks for the review, check your mailbox tomorrow, there will be a little other 'bonus' for list buyers. It should arrive to your PayPal email.

Until then,

Alexander
  • Replied to my question, where? Even in my first post, i asked you to post stats with unique domains?

Where did you post those? 

If you check, all other sellers have lists stats with unique domains posted on their respective threads.
  • @raycol - if you read the posts, the answers are there. The first post answered your first question, the third answered your other one.

I don't know what you're trying to do, but thanks for making my thread look popular and bumping it to the top. I've brought in 2 sales in the meantime... oh, and they are happy customers (I make sure that every customer is, period).

Anything else you wanna discuss or ask? I'd be happy to do it on this thread :)

Warm regards,

Alexander
  • You only said that there are 112k unique domains but you never posted stats.

May be you do not want to post? If that is the case, post it here so that i will not ask you again.

• @raycol - what stats do you want? Check the first reply post if that's what you mean.
  • edited August 2014
    @zero he's looking for stats that are deduped by both, domain level and URL level. Simply import your list into SER, go to options, select 'remove duplicate URLs' , select the folder you imported your list at and let it run.

Then, the same with 'remove duplicate Domains'. Leave the selection SER selects for both URLs and Domains, hence this is how all providers dedupe their lists.

After you've done this, you just go to show stats => (the folder you imported your list) and you get a fully clean export of the stats which you can paste in here to help your customers by showing the real stats of the list.

I hope this helps a bit since I got the impression there's a communication problem between raycol and you, I hope you don't mind me trying to help you out.

EDIT: don't worry, SER only dedupes domains for platforms where it makes sense, such as articles, social networks and wikis for example, but there are some more included as well. This makes sense since you don't need a verified list with 10-15 articles per domain to post to the domain :)  For blogcomments, it just deletes same URLs which in the end aren't useful for posting.  Let me know if I can help you with this!
  • edited August 2014
    Here is what i mean, you posted this before http://paste2.org/L76O2cht

Now these are stats with duplicate domains.

What i am asking you is post stats of same list but by removing the duplicate domains, its just a 2 minute task.
  • Yes, exactly what theseo1 said,  I am looking for stats that are deduped by domain level.
  • You should've mention that the results you showed are from a parasite page (facebook) which are a lot easier to rank...
  • @raycol - sorry, I misunderstood you.

@theseo1 - thank you.

254.554 unique targets
    190,977 unique domains

Please let me know if you have any more questions :)
  • No problem, but you still have not posted the stats, you just mentioned "190,977 unique domains"

I want you to post complete stats for each engine.
  • edited August 2014
    @zero Just copy and paste the bottom stats for the engine types, this is quite common as it gives an indication of unique targets per engine type. I'm sure people are interested in this. Just posting the numbers isn't that much of a good idea since it (could) include a lot of URLs / Domains from platforms people are not so eager to get.

Remember that the bottom number at 'TOTAL' is NOT unique domains, it's unique targets. Unique domains are only to be seen if you post the breakdown for the platforms because some platforms where it doesn't make sense to list the same domain several times as articles, directories, social networks, wikis and some more are deduped by domain level, blogcomments on URL level.
  • edited August 2014
    @Desire_

The reason I chose Facebook isn't really relevant, as you're not pointing any spam to your money site, be it a Facebook page or not. Again, like stated in the original post, I left it visible for a reason.

Here is a site that went from #84 to #2 in 3 days - the keyword has 49,500 monthly searches and is highly competitive. Long term rankings since the beginning of June, the latest (rumored) update had no effect on it. Site had no links at all when I started.

Again, please don't make assumptions that this only works for Facebook pages.

Left the first URL a bit open because it's a public and high competition niche, but this is a very managed and golden niche.

If you want more ranking graphs, I'll be happy to post a few more SERPBook ranking graphs here - just ask :)

Warm regards,

Alexander
  • @theseo1 - the stats for the total unique URLs can be viewed above, here are for the unique domains only: http://paste2.org/DIdN7g2J

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Warm regards,

Alexander

• I don't need anything else, I was just trying to help you since there was some misscommunication / missunderstanding as it seemed. Glad we sorted it all out now!
  • edited August 2014
    @theseo1 - Thank you for being helpful the whole time :)

Yes indeed, just some miscommunication. I'm glad as well.

Please drop me a PM if you need anything else.

Warm regards,

Alexander
  • royserparoyserpa (URL and Domain Deduped!) GSA SER VERFIED Lists! => http://gsa-verified-list.royserpa.com/
    Just got OP's list and it works great! :)

Got great LPM and VPM!

Totally recommended!