Skip to content

AutoContentWriter or Wicked Article Creator or anything else?

Comments

• Thanks. I'm currently rewriting the main engine so that instead of 20 hard coded article sites you can add your own sites eg BBC news, game review sites etc. This is a major improvement. Release is still several months away but you will get a free upgrade.
  • Just bought ACW.

Install indicates I must install Visual C++ 2010 Runtime Libraries (x86) before ACW can be installed.

The problem is when I agree to this install I get an error indicating:

A newer version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable has been detected on the machine.

Can you upgrade ACW to use the newer version of the C++ modules?

• Hi BobSherman, this should have been mentioned in one of the emails you received. Also, it's answered at our support site KB

It's an issue with the MS installer we use. And yes, I do plan to upgrade in the release of ACW 2.0.

• Sorry. I missed the information in the email.

Thanks for your rapid response. Got it working.
  • Excellent, thanks for feeding back.
  • vijvij
    edited July 2014
    I am about to purchase ACW.. Shifting from KM after more than a year with them. I have questions

1. Is the GSA export template functioning well ?
    2. Can I feed a heavily spin/seed article and get it to churn out 100 unspinned articles into a folder. This is a feature I really want. KM can do it but not in a straightforward way. I need this feature for FightBackNetwork posting.
    3. ACW doesnt have a built in spinner like the competition I hear. Can it use wordai as the spinner inside ACW. What spinners does it support currently ?
    4. You mention you only use 20 article sites for scraping. WAC claims to have 100s... I wonder if this will limit ACW compared to WAC.

Awaiting reply...
  • Hi Vij,

Thanks for your interest.

1) Yes. The built in GSA save is just a few fields but you an customise this to output what you want (see http://support.autocontentwriter.com/knowledgebase.php?article=9)

2) No, you can't put in an already spun article. Good idea though I will add it to the feature requests.

3) Which other content generator has a built in word spinner? ACW has built in sentence spinner. It works with WordAI (incl Turing), Spinner Chief, The Best Spinner, Spinner Chimp, Spin Rewriter. Warning - all spinners are slow but Word AI is very slow using their API.

4) Yes only 20 sites is a limitation right now. I am working on V2 right now which will have unlimited - you can add your own sources eg cnn, bbc, ign news etc
  • I asked this before, and you hinted about adding this in future versions.

Can I feed a heavily spin/seed article and get it to churn out 100 unspinned articles into a folder. This is a feature I really want. KM can do it but not in a straightforward way. I need this feature for FightBackNetwork posting.

If this is possible now, I sign up now!
  • MorphManMorphMan British Expat lost in S.E Asia
    Yes.. I'd be interested on any news on updates? I noticed on other forums updates had been mentioned over 6 months ago? ;)
  • Hi vij, I am currently working on ACW v2.0 and I was planning on incorporating your suggestion into the new version.

The only updates that I have done to v1.0 have been bug fixes. Fortunately that version has been pretty stable so it hasn't needed many.

All v1 owners will get a free upgrade to v2.

Cheers

• @collywobbles have you got a list of some of the other new features you are adding?
  • The biggest is that you will be able to add your own sources (instead of the hard coded 20 article sites). So for example you could add game review sites if you want to generate content on game reviews (eg ign). Or add news sites such as cnn, bbc etc. This may also work with non-English sites to generate an article in say Spanish.
  • Wow thats great news! How are things going? Any release date in mind?
  • I'm hoping for this year :)
  • bestimtoolzbestimtoolz High PR WEB 2.0 posting service - affordable !
    I am using since long time SeoContentMachine together with WordAI spiner, it works really great, especially because SeoContentMachine has so many features which allows you to scrape from a lot of different sources even manually defined. I have tested KontentMachine as well but it seems SeoContentMachine works a bit better for me. I am used in the past WickedArticlesCreator with TBS but it didn`t worked as well as SeoContentMachine with WordAi, of course its a lot more expensive but if you need better quality it`s a good option I think.
  • I've tried WAC, SEOContentMachine and Kontent Machine 3. I've found Kontent Machine 3 to be the best with TBS as the spinner - for tier one I use WordAI to spin.
  • @collywobbles How do I find out how many uniques can be generated from a spintax article from ACW? For example I don't want to use a spintax article which can create only 1000 uniques when I want to submit 10000 links. So I need to know the number of uniques that can be generated.
  • Hi, it's easy to work out if you have something that can count the number of { in the article eg notepad++

Then the answer is the number of alternative sentences in a spin (this is the spin width) to the power of the number of sentences in the article (count the { )

eg

{the cat ate|the dog ate}.{he was greedy|he was full}. {he felt sick|he was ill}.

This would be 2 alternatives in each spin ^ 3 altsentences ie 2^3 = 8 possible articles from that example.

Bit mathsy, and ACW doesn't show this for you sorry.
  • @collywobbles What is the maximum number of articles that ACW can mash and spin (using TBS) together without crashing?

I'm trying to use WAC but it crashes if i try to put together more than 500 articles.

Also WAC is pretty old and support is pretty nonexistent. That's why I am seriously considering buying ACW,
  • Hmm, good question, I've think I tried scraping several hundred during testing but can't remember what the highest was.

This is more relevant to v2.0 which is being worked on now as that allows you to enter your own custom sources (eg BBC, CNN), so potentially there could be 100 sources each providing say 20 articles of source material. In the current version of ACW there are 20 hand crafted article sites.
  • edited September 2014
    @collywobbles That's nice. Looks like I will be definitely purchasing ACW! :)

Also, I am really liking the feature where it can insert links in the article. I'm thinking that I should add authority links like wikipedia along with the link to my website, which will really make my tier 1 links look natural. :)

Also, how exactly does it add the link in the article? Instead of simply adding new text, it would be great if it could attach the link to the keyword that is already present in the article.
  • Well you get 30 days to request a full refund if not satisfied. Also, free upgrade to v2.0 for existing owners when released.

When you create links to be inserted you specify the anchor text. This can just be a word or fully spun sentences. If it's a word then we try to find that word in the article to attach to. Otherwise it's inserted as a new sentence.
  • @collywobbles Question about blog comment fields and social bookmarks generated by ACW for SER - how does it do it? Same way as article generation or does it use any special templates (like this article was very useful etc)?
  • Basically it uses article generation to fill those slots. We do scrape keywords, titles but not comments.
  • Bought it! Excited to test it out. :-)

And for anyone looking for word and phrase level spinning with ACW, I recommend integrating it with the X-Spinner API, which can mimic the TBS API. It's a really quality auto-spinner and it's free, and the results it produces are often very readable and unique too.

This thing is gold. :-)
  • thanks for the spinner tip!
  • WAC is a good product, I use it from time to time and get very fast results. As @Stanger said takes less then a minute to get going.
  • edited September 2014
    @collywobbles After integrating X-Spinner and using a spin width of 10, I'm getting some really cool keyword-targeted spintax (140KB in size, product-focused keyword). Many of the generated articles are not readable by any means, but I'm sure Google won't be able to tell the difference. MWAHAHAHAHA! Let's dominate those SERPs with this awesome backlink content. :D

I really like the very large and nice user interface that shows each article clearly. This will allow me to pick the more readable article generations and use them as filler content for my money site.
  • Monie - try increasing the readability setting to 3 or 4 to keep related sentences together. This works well if also using a word spinner.

Also, to fine tune your content make use of quotes around phrases and also - to ignore articles containing certain words

eg

"dog training" collar -puppy