Skip to content

AutoContentWriter or Wicked Article Creator or anything else?

Comments

• I have tried KM, ACW and sven's own one. With respect to Sven I don't use his, it isn't good enough for T1 I don't think. If you could fix the issue with ACW on Windows 8.1 that would mean I use it and ditch KM. :)
  • Hi, I didn't know about the issue with Windows 8.1 as no one has reported it to me! I probably just need to recompile. I will take a look thanks
  • Can AutoContentWriter export articles in spun format with spun titles that can be imported in gsa ser article manager?
  • i like ACW yes it works fine with SER .. hope @collywobbles developes it still further ;)
  • emilt9 if you send an email to support@autocontentwriter.com with a keyword I can send you a sample, or you can try for yourself as there is a 30 day full refund policy
  • I agree with KayKay. There are many more improvement that can be incorporated into ACW.
  • Yeah @collywobbles keep going with ACW as it's the easiest and quickest way of getting decent readable content.

• Thanks guys :)
  • using your tool since a long time to produce my content ..as davbel says its easy and quick
  • have been using ACW from @collywobbles just over a year and I works great.
  • Hmm. I am gonna have to take a look at this. I use KM now.
  • steelbonesteelbone Outside of Boston
    I like article builder...
  • Gotta say in the year iv had auto content writer despite all promises its dead..... really bad tool and really un unique and offers nothing to the table..... id go for wicked article creator. In the year or so I have had it there have been no updates and it just cant do anything. In fact gsa ser has cught up with it and beats it now... and gsa ser was never meant to be a content creator...
  • I don't know about other tools but I know about WAC: don't buy it, it has bugs so very often your content remains spuned and you will be unable to create good one. And you never know how long and how ofter WAC will not be able to create normal stuff.

I own WAC a few weeks (premium version) and I have to buy a new content creator.
  • your probably right about wicked artcile creator.... not many other options either considering all others are pay monthly rip off costs (its unlike content writers are constantly needing updating either to warrant the monthly costs)
  • @content32 are you talking about the auto content writer from @collywobbles?

If you are then I don't think you're using it properly.  It does a fantastic job of producing human readable content with the right settings.  It's def good enough for T1.
  • edited April 2014
    Yea... I wouldn't use them to point to my money site.  but what I find is that only parts are human readable and only if you mash up whole paragraphs together in big sections which aint unique add the fact that it uses articles grabbed from article sites with which have been used to death already.

Example

"make money"

As soon as a taxi driver knows the passengers destination, he has time to plan where to point and drive the taxi after the fare in hopes of finding a new passenger as soon as possible. In some cases a fare will be standing waiting for the taxi as the passenger exits the cab. You can expand your world and develop new friendships. If you love to read, but find your home is being overtaken by books, why not consider taking some of them to the second-hand book store. You will not only get more space where you live, you can get new books when you build up the store credit for them. She wanted to make three million pounds quickly by killing rich people. As part of her plan, she conducted a trial murder by knifing a kindly neighbour 14 times. I am surprised that she had enough patience to conduct a test murder before moving on to her main targets. Done right, it can provide much higher income, food for grazing animals, erosion control, shelter for the animals from sun and wind, even fix nitrogen in the soil! Setting up a tree farm, if you have the acreage, can be a profitable business. Basket weaving is enjoying a renewal of interest, as both serious artists and hobbyists explore this versatile plant material. Update a status related to that and you'll find an ad by the closest microbrewery. Now, Facebook will sell its user information to Nike, who will use it to target a more specific Facebook database. Let's say you made a purchase of a pair of new Nike shoes, and you gave them your email or contact number in the process

Now  that article needs to be spun aswell to get rid of the chunks of duplicate sentences.. but auto content writer doesn't even have a in built spinner... I cannot imagine how bad it will sound when you word spin it.

One of the other articles I got was talking about reading one minute and then toilet the next.

heres another example trying to be even more specific trying to improve readability and increasing sentence correlation settings

"how to make money"

How To Make Money Growing Trees

The first is a web platform where they can publish their predictions and picks and the second is marketing. Another good source of marketing is through list marketing. To learn more about sports handicapping and how to make money in the industry visit:. There are three things which will have a big impact on the price of the two players. What about your living situation? How much do you need to pay the bills? Can you rent out your house and live in Mom's basement while you get started up? Can you use less electricity by unplugging the fridge, or confining climate control to one area of the house? Look no more as the Mass Control Review is here just for you. First, let me tell you this, I was also like all people who is wishing for a better life. I wish to get my own steady stream of earnings and I would like to live up my desires. But perhaps, you will state that it is not simple to do it now a days; due to the fact of the hardy market competition, it's just rough to build up an online company. Trees are a rewarding and renewable resource that can be produced in a small backyard or acreage. Best of all, trees are not a seasonal crop like flowers or vegetables. If your flowers or harvested vegetables don't sell, you don't make anything. Instead, trees just keep on maturing, so you can sell the larger trees next year for more money. One has to work days and even on nights to make money during economic crisis. But some people also thought of making more money even by doing little effort would take interest a lot in people's mind. And now with the start of online business through internet, this thought has turned into reality. Following are some useful ways of how to make money even more money during financial crisis. Another way of taking advantage of Facebook is by getting Facebook ads. These are small ads usually shown on the right side of the screen that comes with small photos and a short text description. First let me start off by letting you now how I got started in this business. In early 2009 I got laid off from my job where I was delivering propane gas, and I was making money. The problem with making money online sites is that many of them are just shams. Wading through affiliates and long winded advice on how to write articles is time consuming and not profitable. Obviously, you want to begin earning immediately if at all possible, so find a few good resources that contain most of what you need via links or onsite content and bookmark it. Many good sites have more data than even you could ever assimilate, so just focus on one thing at a time and don't wander off until you are done. Since it was free, I decided to give it a try and, sure enough, I made real money within the first 24 hours without any training, buying any product or recruiting a single person.

Now that will have even bigger chunks of dupe content in it.

• what about article builder or wordai.Are they fine for Tier1.
  • @content32 what are you setting the spinning width to and how many articles does it bring back?

• steelbonesteelbone Outside of Boston
    i use article builder for tier 1...worls great if u ask me
  • @content32 ACW is no replacement for a human :) All we are doing is finding articles that contain your keywords and phrases and then mashing up the content of those articles. The quality is often down to the keywords you choose.

In your first example, "make money" we would find articles containing that exact phrase, so yes articles as random as baby sitting, taxi driving, baking cakes etc will be found if they contain that phrase. Now this is probably too broad for what you want, so you should narrow down the search space by adding more positive and negative keywords eg "make money" internet online marketing -baby

As for duplicate content... of course each sentence will be found elsewhere on the internet BECAUSE every article we scrape has been on the internet before :D No matter how you mash up the sentences the final article will be unique BUT the sentences themselves will have previously been published. Like you say, the only way to ultimately fix this would be to use a word spinner (ACW does include a sentence spinner!) such as TBS but the output is often worse.

If you aren't happy to have unique articles produced that contain sentences from elsewhere then you should not be using auto content generators.

Hope that helps.
  • Update for this please?
    Still vote for acw rather than wac?

Km rather than acw?

At the current update of article builder right now which ia your choice? Hoping to open this topic again..
  • @Molex read the thread.  It's all been covered already.
  • Just bought KM.
    Will check it out soon
  • MorphManMorphMan British Expat lost in S.E Asia
    @collywobbles does ACW give you the option to publish and upload articles to multiple WordPress sites that we manage or just 1?
  • @MorphMan you can save your keywords/settings etc as a project, you can have 1 set of wordpress credentials per project. So yes you can publish to multiple WP sites, just create a project for each WP site.
    Ok so for example I create some articles, let's say 10. Then I spin using my best spinner API inside ACW then can I upload different versions of that article to 10 of my Wordpress sites? Or would each project require me to make a new article, scrape, spin etc. everytime? Ideally I want do the work once and upload to my 10 Wordpress blogs... If you get what u mean
  • To do it your way, you would have to enter the blog url, username and password each time you want to publish. You wouldn't have to recreate the articles though. Just enter the blog details and click publish.
    Cheers I'll take a look
    @collywobbles‌ I just picked up a copy .. All looks good, what future features/updates have you got in the pipeline