Skip to content

♔ reCaptcha OCR - Eve.cm - Unlimited Plans for GSA customers

Comments

• @Olve1954 I'm very rarely get bloobs..and I didn't tried EVE's yet... I'm using reverseproxies and captchaeater services.  Both of them showing 65-70% solved. But only 5-10% are correctly solved (after recaptcha MAY 2014 updates...) Before update it was about 80-90% solving and 30-40% corretly solved which was acceptable for me. Can you show EVE's solving on those 2 recaptchas I provide in last post?

• Both shows ERROR_CAPTCHA_UNSOLVABLE.

After the May update, I prefer blob recaptchas as both my OCRservice (Reverse and CaptchaTronix) seems to have better succes with blobs...
  • Olve1954 Ok understand. Thanks for that info. I'm still waiting for someone to decode those new recaptcha fonts. Eve says maybe she finish this month, every others says the same...so I'm waiting, see you around.
  • edited May 2014
    Google updated recaptcha to detect automated bots, SER is being detected and being sent blob only captchas or blocked access competly.

See this thread: https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/11314/proxies-not-being-used-at-all

Thats why your stats are off latetly, they updated recaptcha only a few days ago.
  • helo guys,

can you help me please with the settings of eve in ser in cb also.

Thanks,
  • edited May 2014
    Double post sry
  • edited May 2014
    Another error -> 

@Sven Captcha Breaker. If you select "Send only marked types" it don't send any complaints to EVE and you pay for wrong solved captchas.

@eve Just notice it today, you should check it and restore some users credits =)

Thanks
  • eveeve
    edited May 2014

fEaRz, i can restore some of your credits if you want)
  • Thanks a lot,

and in Captcha Breaker I have to check"recaptcha"?

Regards

• edited May 2014
    in 5 min after I started the project I see on all project this error: "Eve Error: unknown error"
  • Is eve down?

I paid 6Y388040Y0551594L over 20min ago and the credits still not added. It says, credits applied in 5 min?

Also, when im in the control panel it shows;

SERVICE NOT AVAILABLE all over the place

• i keep getting a lot of these, whats up with that, everything is set up like how i've had it and now all of a sudden i keep getting eve error: unknown error, i can't have this happening.
  • The service is unavailable.
  • the service dont work, in the last 2 days, was horror...
  • Spamvilla is completely down and now this service is down also.

The idiot from Spamvilla still hasn't credited my account or even setup it up yet and I just paid for this service today and they are both down.

I have a bunch of money paid to both services and I cant use it.

Amazing!

• eveeve
    edited May 2014
    mikie46, reup,mikie46I was away when it happened :( 
    Some changes have been added to provide the stability.
  • everything is working now, not sure what the problem was. 
  • guys do you have cheked in CB "recaptcha"?
  • New error:2014-05-30 07:54: Eve Error: no idle captcha workers are available at the moment, please try a bit later"
  • eveeve
    edited May 2014
    'no idle captcha workers are available at the moment' this error means that server is currently overloaded. This error should not occur too often..
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    Does eve has some sort of log where one can see the submitted captchas and the answer given ?
  • @royalmice‌ yes on their Monitor tab, you can see everything live in action..
  • edited May 2014

These are showing up in CB for DoFollow sites using Recaptcha. I have EVE doing all DoFollow sites in GSA. Recaptcha sites with NoFollow are passing through CB just fine. I think this is an EVE error. 
  • "Eve Error: unknown error"

Since yesterday. Everytime I start any project =(
  • I always look primarily stability and responsibility of offering the service. I've been thinking seriously eve.cm for its low price , but discount is Spamvilla or ocr reverseproxies .

To have the same success rate that goes Spamvilla much more expensive to pay for CPM , they are also service and falls % correct seems to be " weird" to eat more credits .

I'd rather pay a little more but knowing that the work is being done and there are no excuses, problems that may have a pay service users should not , as a pay-per CPM , here if the service is bad, you eat the credits but not resolved .

That page will be pretty is not enough for me. Arrastas I see the same problems as other much cheaper payment services alquilier OCR

For the cost of paying for CPM prefifiero in its place spamvilla + reverseproxies

my config is

1 - CB jumping all recaptcha and the like , in addition to train in recognizing captchas

2 - 20 threads spamvilla for recaptcha

3 - ocr reverseproxies for mollon and more things that CB can not , this does not recaptcha

4 dbc

5 decaptcher (because I have too much credit before)

I do not refuse to pay for CPM for service recaptcha solver but estabe should be much , much more developed and when failures do not impact users who pay for CPM for that and not a fixed fee.

I've been tested a while ago and have the same success that spanvilla REAL . Why pay more ?

I'm not a lover of Spamvilla not think it's the best, but is a fixed fee, preferiero more retries Spamvilla and pay the same, to pay MORE to get the same sad result REAL

I mean both are not perfect to solve recpcaptcha , this bad even write it accept it as good. IF the two are more or less the same rate . Why pay for CPM? I for a 5% difference will not fanciest $ 200 more per month in EVE , rather lose that 5% or more threads in Spamvilla pay and repeat more times the resolution .

This is my point of view , would pay for CPM if by human, not software...
  • I have Eve only working on DoFollow links with a pr 1-10 with 2 retries. 

GSA is only doing 30lpm but Eve states im uploading 125 captchas a minute. 

Can someone explain how this is possible?
  • mcscappum - LpM is successful submissions, not attempts.
  • eveeve
    edited June 2014
    mcscappum, this error is not connected with us
    HUBBA, thanks for this information. Lot of users have asked me about this...
    fEaRz, have you already solve the problem? 

'no idle captcha workers are available at the moment'    this  message appears sometimes.
    In order to solve this i'll connect the additional server tomorrow, sorry..
  • the service working?
  • hey guys do you use eve?