Skip to content

GreenCloudVPS.com - Windows VPS From $8/Month - Optimized for SEO Tools

Comments

• @NDTN Are you going to say that suddenly the VPS's IP is missing... and the X Machine caused it. LOL. I don't want to hear any technical reason behind it. Enough said.
    FYI, i do hv accounts on other providers, they aren't the best, but at least their VPS's IP stays with me. Never had an IP Problem.
    You said you're going to refund me ? Good, prove that you are a responsible trusted VPS Provider. Update here when you do that.
    Thanks,

• NDTNNDTN GreencloudVPS.com
    edited May 2014
    Ok I think enough said for this case. I issued you the refund at the time I made the reply above. it was about an hour ago:
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    @redkoplax - There are many satisfied customers here, myself included.
    I don't why you are being so harsh with @NDTN... Any problem you have can be sorted by contacting support, they respond very quickly. Relax :)
  • Just wanted to drop in and say that my dedicated server still works very well ( On FR3 Special @$65 ). Literally no downtime and also insane value for money.Very responsive seller .Highly recommended.
  • soIOsoIO United States
    This service looks super good and I wanna get it as well. (My last VPS provider disappointed me) I dont see the FR3 Special @$65 that spammasta says on the website. Can I please have that? I'd like to order ASAP!
  • @gooner: thanks for the advice. Let's just say i am not-so-lucky customer like you. About contacting support, yes i've done that. And I hv no problem with the contact support.
    Unable to connect to my VPS is really something for me, i dont know if it's fine for you @gooner. And i don't like to ask it over and over again. That's the reason I brought it here.

@gooner,@spammasta: Thank you very much!
    @solO: We had an offer for FR2 before, upgrade CPU E3-1220v2 to E3-1230 free of charge with the price of $65 recurring, but it's not available now. You can still order FR2 with the price of $65/m recurring, please contact me for the coupon if you want.
    Thanks!
    edited May 2014
    Limited time deal:
    We upgraded the specs of FR6:

2xE5620 (8 cores 16 threads), 64GB RAM (upgraded from 24GB), 2TB SAS RAID1 or 2x2TB SAS no RAID (instead of normal SATA) with 2 free additional IPs.
    We will setup 2 VPS with 24GB RAM, 8 vcores on that server free of charge if you want, so you will have total 3 machines running at the same time with the specs of 24GB RAM, 8 vcores each! If you want more VPS, just order more additional IP addresses, we are pleased to help you setup more. For example, 8 VPS with 7GB RAM, 4 vcores, just order more 6 IPs ($3/month/IP). Just put the number of VPS you want on the order note!

These servers will come with the Control Panel to Reboot/Enter Rescue Mode/Change rDNS/Create IPMI Session yourself! just like control panel for FR2, FR3, FR5.
    Hurry guys!

Another good news: We will lauch SSD SEO VPS packages & SSD dedicated servers in the US in 2 weeks!
  • Hope mine will be fixed, as soon as my VPS become offline I checked on their reviews...so far so good with the reviews so I hope mine will be up in an hour, cause it is offline almost 2hours ago..
    edited May 2014
    @onlineph: Could you open a ticket so I can check your issue? We have had power outage on US packages a few hours ago. We still have several servers down now & would be back soon. Other packages like SEO/Dedicated servers are working normally.
    Thanks!
  • edited May 2014
    @NDTN I already chatted you on your chat... its been almost 2-3hours since my server is down...
    US2 - vps.inewsph.com my VPS...

EDIT: thanks it is ok now I hope next time subscribers like us doesn't need to post here just to fix it...anyway thank you, I still have thumbs up for you guys..
    @onlineph: Hello,
    All servers are back online now, so is your VPS. Please check again now.
    Thanks!
  • soIOsoIO United States
    About to buy the FR2. Any one got it? How many threads can it run with GSA? I'm hearing 1000 for FR3... what can FR2 handle?
  • penumbrapenumbra Antarctica
    @solO it also depends on your proxies and how much projects you run at same time. I bought FR4 yesterday.
  • I take it these IPs are not bulletproof?
    @nipester: Hello, Our SEO packages/Servers are bulletproof.
    Thanks!
  • What should we put in the name server? Sorry kinda newbie at this..
    Theres no name server to put on solidseovps... So im tryinh this vps
    @Molex: You mean Hostname? You can fill in anything you want, like example.com. It will help you manage your servers better if you have more than one with us.
    Thanks!
  • Oh ic. It doesnt mean the domain that your promoting am i right?

Does the seo package comes with windows? As at the website of yours it says additional 5$?

Hows the up time of the server?
    What do you recommend im running. Gsa ser. Gsa cb. Gsa indexer. Gscraper.. And some other seo tools..
    @Molex: All SEO packages come with licensed windows. We can guarantee 99.99% uptime of our SEO servers. For running above tool I think you need at least SEO2.
    Thanks!
    SSD Servers in the US are ready now!

All servers come with 4 free IPv4, so you can create 4 more VPS/server!

Special Deal:

Pay SSD1 for 3 months period then you will have a free upgrade to 32GB RAM! So you can get Xeon E3-1230, 32GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 4 free IPv4, Unlimited Bandwidth for only $320/3 months.
  • soIOsoIO United States
    is this reccuring or only for the first 3 months?

• soIOsoIO United States
    Just ordered! Invoice #1471 - Plz upgrade my new Dedi :D
    @solO: you can the invoice now, we will start the setup & upgrade processes once the payment is made, it's recurring :) Thanks!
  • are the ssds bulletproof ?
    @spammasta: Yes they are bulletproof.
    Thanks!
  • what meaneth bulletproof?
    @jonathanjon: Hello it means spam/abuse ignored. Thanks!
  • Got a couple of more VPS . kickass as always . Seems like now you get SSD storage with the SEO VPSs !
    @spamasta: Thank you very much for your kind words, SSD for SEO VPS will be available soon to everyone :)

Special deal for GSA members only:

You can get FR4 with the following specs: Xeon E3-1240 3.3GHz (4 cores 8 threads), 24GB RAM, 450GB SAS15k (as good as SSD!) with $90/m recurring! Just use the coupon GSASPECIAL for $10 off. Available While Supply Last so hurry guys!