Skip to content

[SELL] 301 Nuke - Ultimate Protection Against Google Penalties!

Comments

• edited April 2014
    Could someone please explain how does it work with GSA SER?
    According to the videos that i've watched, you can only put 1 URL at a time.
    What's the use? I really don't get it :(
  • Hi ohohRaii, sent you a PM. V1.3 allows you to use unlimited URL's in 'Single' mode, 10 in 'Multi' mode and 1 in 'Tier' mode. The PM will explain more. Thanks.
  • Hi Kaine, sent you a PM with a fix.
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    Thank you for quick response, it work like charme !
  • Happy it's now working for you :)
  • Hi TheBigWeb,

purchased the software + sent you a PM. thx in advance for feedback on it.
  • Hi eknaej, sent you a PM.
  • Guys, I'm putting together a 'Best Practice' guide PDF as lots of people are asking how I use 301 Nuke. Please bare with me and I will sent to everyone who has purchased :)
  • ronron SERLists.com
    Now we're talking =D>
  • Buying this beauty today. Will leave review once I've had a play with it. Bigweb, Pls send me your guide too when you release it. Thanks
  • nawshalenawshale Sales & Tech Support at www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    Hi

@TheBigWeb

Is there any video about this.. Even i owned this still didnt get much time to play. Appriciate any best guide or somthing :)
  • Best Practice' guide PDF 
    This would be great,thank you!
    :D
  • mirenmiren Macedonia
    I have started building some links with those 301 nuke links but after some time many or them are not valid for various reasons. Can you add option the check if they are still valid?

• Hi guys, I'll try to get the PDF guide finished by tonight and out to everyone by tomorrow. miren, I've not had this problem myself. I've just checked a project from a few months ago and 90+% are still live. I am going to add an 'alive' checked in the next version though. P.s. Some high pr sites are going to be added this week :)
  • mirenmiren Macedonia
    @TheBigWebThe urls list is stored locally or it's download from your server. Because as I can see in the log "500 URL's currently in database" but 301Nuke has created 1510 links. 
  • When there's an update the new urls are pulled from the server. Depending on the mode you are using you may get more urls. For example, multi mode will give you roughly #urls in database X #target urls.
  • Is there any manual/instructions about multi mode ?
  • Hi meph, there are some instructions in your installation folder which briefly outlines the functions of three modes. I will include more detail in my best practice guide when I release it.
  • TheBigWeb,,,,  I had pm you
  • Hi Badboy104, sent you a PM.
  • Thanks, what happend with 'Best Practice' guide PDF you should do?
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    Can i have PDF too ? :)
  • Hi badboy104, it's coming :)
  • Great,,
    have a good day!

:D
  • Intrested in the pdf as well :)
  • Hi Samx , sent you a PM.

Sorry for the delay sending out the PDF best practice guide everyone. It is coming I promise!
  • can you send the pdf to me too :)
  • I just bought the software and I need to use my order number as a licence. I couldn't find licence anywhere or order number?
  • Hi DexterLab, your license will come in a seperate email. Please can you check and let me know if you haven't received it?

Thanks.
  • Can you add Expressindexer.com api as well please ?.
    Also can it create a list of urls#keyword to run through GSA SER to backlink them for indexing.
    GSA itself is a great indexing tool if you build and run a project.