Skip to content

[NEW] SuperHAC - Super Hotmail Account Creator (Version 4)

Comments

• My superhac as stopped working, i am getting login errors when trying to create new e-mails, i understand that you are working on the issues?
  • Not working here either, same as @richardbesson
  • It looks like it there was a problem with the site itself. SuperHAC should work fine now.
  • what is the difference of th hotmail with 10 alias and a hotmail with no alias ? The difference for GSA.
  • @Legends71 - The 10 aliases will create 10 different emails for the main email account. This helps save captchas so that you create 11 email address with only one captcha.
  • was working yesterday, now broken again. Please let me know when you've fixed it.
  • HAC runs normal at the moment
  • I am putting in the right decapther info ( has always worked before I updated it ) and now it is saying Unknown Error: -2

I tripled checked the settings with http://www.de-captcher.com/ and superHAC is just not taking it
  • SuperHAC 4.2.9 Update – Added ImageTyperz and ImageDecoders

There’s been some on and off issues with DeathByCaptcha that some users have been dealing with. So for more reliable captcha solving, two new captcha services have been added:ImageTyperz and ImageDecoders. Both have been tested and are reliable at this time. To activate these services, simply enter your username and password for each, and then check the checkboxes. As of now, the priority order is ImageTyperz –> ImageDecoders –> DeathByCaptcha/Manual. As a side note, we are hoping to have GSA Captcha Breaker fully compatible soon.

• Will

Recaptcha OCR - EVE

Be added anytime soon

• @mcastartsow - Sorry, it won't be added anytime soon, but I will make a note of it ;)
  • just downloaded the software to try. I'm using 4 private proxies. It's just sitting there doing nothing. I think I'm going to uninstall. Can anyone suggest a working email creator?
  • hotmail accounts not working anymore.....

saying i have to go to outlook and enable POP

please fix this.
  • when is the hotmail update pushing?
  • zubidoo - that most likely means your private proxies aren't working with Hotmail. I'd recommend purchasing proxies from SquidProxies.

@william88 - It is still working on my end. Where are you seeing this? The browser is hidden. If you are looking to enable POP then there is an option to add a POP rule.

@irank - which update are you referring to? Were there changes done?
  • @acamso - I have checked the "add pop" rule but still this functionality is not working most of the times. If I create 5 email accounts then only one is successfully verified in SER. For the remaining i have to manually login to each account and enable "POP" feature.

I am using 60 private proxies... Any suggestions?

Thanks
  • @akbarsheikh Please open a support ticket on the helpdesk and include your Teamviewer ID and password so I can take a look - http://acamso.zendesk.com
  • acamso I already submit support ticket to http://acamso.zendesk.com, can you please check? Because I'm unable to create email anymore. Thanks....

• darman82 contacting you now on Skype
  • @acamso Just opened a support ticket. Super HAC not opening at all and giving error #32

Please check...

Thanks,
    Akbar
  • akbarsheikh hi - contacted you on the helpdesk
  • @ acamso ....All problem solved thanks for your prompt response
  • @ acamso ... Having issues throughout. Getting the error "browser.exe" has stopped working....

Cannot create accounts anymore... pleae help
  • mirenmiren Macedonia
    I'm trying to create 20 accounts with 15 dedicated proxies from SolidSeoVps and DBC as captcha service. I'm getting error 450 and the software was able to create only 3 accounts. There must be some problem.
  • akbarsheikh - sent you a reply on the helpdesk
  • @miren I'm not familiar with SolidSeoVps. Could you open a ticket with your Teamviewer details so we can pin point the issue?
  • mirenmiren Macedonia
    It seems that the problem was not with the proxies. BTW the proxy format for superhac is ip:port:user:pass?
  • @miren - Alrighty. Yeah that's the correct format.
  • Hi @acamso,

I had the same problem as akbarsheikh - I have checked the "add pop" rule but still this functionality is not working most of the times. If I create 5 email accounts then only one is successfully verified in SER. For the remaining i have to manually login to each account and enable "POP" feature.

How was it fixed?
  • mirenmiren Macedonia
    Yes @dmrt is right. There is a problem.
This discussion has been closed.