Skip to content

[NEW] SuperHAC - Super Hotmail Account Creator (Version 4)

Comments

• molchomolcho Germany
    no problem to create outlook accounts at this moment, have you test all settings?
  • im unable to contact him for a week..., the software could not create any email account?
  • Hi guys, apologies for the late response.. I am fixing the software as we speak. Could you please provide additional information on the issue.. are there errors in the error log? Hotmail.com domain seems to be OK to use again, along with Outlook.com.
  • @acamso last time I created some emails I used outlook and it worked fine. But since yesterday I've been trying with Outlook or any domain but it doesn't create anything. Today morning I actually left the program running I need to used 13000 captchas, but it didn't create any Outlook account at all...
  • @acamso‌ when will you release an upgrade, or how can we downgrade to a working version?
  • molchomolcho Germany
    hi baxelu, i have today with 40 semi proxies 40 outlook accounts created with 48 Captchas, its work normal.

Tell me about your settings, i hope i can help you. And no good proxies, outlook and hotmail block it.
  • I have 30 proxies from buyproxies.org. I am using same settings as before (general settings). Today I left it running and created zero ,accounts. I think I am not the only one with this problem :).
  • edited June 2014
    So deathbycaptcha support checked out my account and everything is normal.
    Buyproxies support changed my proxies 3 times. According to what they saw on my settings, Superhac is not passing the captcha or something...

Still ZERO accounts created.

Still waiting for ticket @acamso to be responded...

But then i ticked out the option to create 10 aliases, and it worked!  Bad news is that to create 300 email accounts would take ten days.   So the problem lies there I suppose.  ALIASES.

miren  did you try ticking out this option?
  • mirenmiren Macedonia
    baxelu Yes, this way I'm also able to create accounts. But without aliases It's much cheaper to buy accounts than to create them.
  • Hey man your server is down. The software won't load since it keeps giving license errors.
  • dp40oz The server should be fine.. please verify when you get a chance.
  • Everyone, Microsoft put up a verification for alias creation. I am working on a workaround now.
  • edited June 2014
    AWESOME! @acamso there is also an error with pop3 rule. "Error this account has pop disabled"
  • mirenthovenbaxelu - I just released an update, please verify if it works for you.
  • baxelu - Could you open a support ticket and I will see if we can solve it. http://acamso.zendesk.com
  • SuperHAC won't working, nothing happin, just sit there, i have 10 Paid (private proxy)

which is looklike this

ip:port:user:pass

I have imageTyperz Account and setting as default.

So trail is not working for me.

Thanks,
  • @sanishan Please open a support ticket at https://acamso.zendesk.com and copy and paste the error log so we can figure it out. Thanks.
  • logo.jpg

I've been working on a new software called Email Account Creation Factory (EACFactory) for the past month or so and is currently in BETA. Here is a brief overview of the software thus far:

• Create emails on 12 different services (149 emails for 1 run of each service)
    • 6 captcha solving services
    • Private proxies
    • Alias Creation
    • POP
    • IMAP
    • Forwarding (with email verification)
    • Inbox Rule
    • Multi-threading
    • Custom output editor
    • Main output, custom output, GSA output, SENuke output
    • 130+ settings and options
    • Highly randomized usernames with punctuation
    • Randomized domain names
    • Save settings, load settings, clear settings

I am looking to sell this BETA version to 10 people for $50. The software will be fully complete in about 2 weeks from now and will be sold for around $100 with a $5 monthly subscription. The 10 people will receive a lifetime license for $50 off the final price and with NO monthly subscription. I won't be asking for the people to fully beta test (although it would be helpful), but am looking forward to hearing your opinions and help while I finish the software. I still have a long list of things to fix, add, and test. The UI still needs to be fully completed/neatened up as well. Currently there are 12 email services. There will be new email services added frequently. I am looking to include as many email services as possible. The monthly subscription will be for new additions to the software and the maintenance. If you have any questions pre or post-sale, please post them here or you can open a support ticket at http://acamso.zendesk.com or contact me on Skype @ acamso.

screenshot1.jpg

screenshot2.jpg

screenshot3.jpg

screenshot4.jpg

screenshot5.jpg

screenshot6.jpg

Limited to 9 copies ONLY for $50! (Lifetime License)

[The price for final software will be $100 + monthly subscription.]

btn_buynowCC_LG.gif

• acamso , if you wish to sell a new software you should start a new sales thread instead of Piggybacking on your current thread.
  • @stranger Thanks for your suggestion. I will make a new sales thread once the software is 100% completed and the full version is ready to be released.
  • @acamso sounds good, happy to betatest it - signed up.
  • @jjumpm2 - Ian, my email to you failed. I PMed you the details :)
  • @acamso is there a yahoo email creator with this tool? and it seems to expensive compare to other email creator.. whats with it for us then if we purchase this tool compare to other email creator?

• @Molex - I have not tried other email creators but I put 110% effort into creating this tool. I would say that the major difference is the flexibility and amount of options/settings available. I am dedicated to making this the best email creator available and maintaining it from here on out. Right now there are 12 services and I will be continuityadding and maintaining new services. Yahoo is not included at the moment.
  • but there will be a yahoo into it right? same as hotmail and outlook? could you show us what email services would be included and what would be in the near future.. so i know what will i buy
  • @Molex For right now, Yahoo is not included because of mobile verification. But I think it may be once in a while, so I will most likely add it. Hotmail/Outlook is exclusive to SuperHAC at the moment. The services currently available are:

Abv.bg
    Aol
    Freemail
    Freeola
    GMX
    Inbox.lv
    Netcourrier
    Mail.bg
    O2.pl
    Qip.ru
    Seznam.cz
    Yandex

As for the email services that will be added on, I am open to ANY and ALL requests. I want to make this the best email creator possible for everyone

• Quite expensive for a email creator with out hotmail/outlook as their are mostly used.. Same with yahoo.. I wont mention any other email creators that those the same thing as yours but have a lower price.

So now will the superhac gets the same treatment with this tool? Best hotmail creator? :))
  • @Molex Sorry can't comprehend what you're saying.. noone's making you purchase.
  • @acamso - I'm a bit confused; will you not include hotmail / outlook / yahoo account creation in EACF?
  • Expensive though.. But lets see if it gives a kick-start with other gsa users.
This discussion has been closed.