Skip to content

AutoContentWriter or Wicked Article Creator or anything else?

Comments

• I like to edit, YES ACW support GSA... sorry i didn;t know this... my bad... :D

Great tool, Great Price...

• edited November 2012
    @collywobbles - I get 404 on autocontentwriter.com - was that the right URL? through both my DK IP and a HMA VPN in US
  • OzzOzz
    edited November 2012
    Yeah, site seems to be down atm, but I can confirm that this is the correct URL.
  • Yep main website and download area down GRRR If you email support@autocontentwriter.com I can reply with temporary download locations.

Thanks!
  • @collywobbles: I'll be trying out ACW next week - looking forward to it...

Just a thought... earlier I used another automatic content writing product, and it had a feature to help randomize the layout of articles.

You could put a tag inside a content template to say at this spot I'd like a picture in 50% of the generated articles. In this spot a video in 30% of the articles etc.

So if you generate 10 articles 5 would have a picture and 3 a video on the designated places...

Would you consider extending ACW with something like that?

Looking forward to taking it for a spin :-)
  • Hi we're certainly looking at more random placement of images and video yes. Not sure I would do it with a template though.
  • On how many pc i can run ACW.
  • Vinku - two PCs will be fine.
  • @globalgoogler -- I am down for whatever -- we just need to get a coordinated effort.
  • edited November 2012
    We have just released v1.1.1 This version provides much more accurate and relevant articles based on your keywords. We found that the article source search engines were returning many irrelevant articles so we added our own filter on top to ensure increased accurary.

So now, if you search using a simple term eg car battery, then each word will have to be present in a source article for it to be considered. You can still use quotes eg "car battery" to ensure the entire exact phrase is present in an article. You can still use negative terms eg car battery -motorcycle, to exclude source articles that contain negative terms.

The tests we have done show much better relevance and accuracy (easy to tell from the titles returned!).

NEW More accurate and relevant articles (some article source search engines were returning poorly matching articles)
    NEW Faster finding of categories from articles

To update simply click the update button on the Help and Support tab inside ACW.

(use code GSA47 to get a special GSA discount)
  • @collywobbles Just got ACW and am playing around with it.

What does the Sources 50% mean?
  • Source is basically how many sources we use to scrape the articles from. I always use 100% but some people may find things slow and want a lower number to speed things up.
  • Thanks... so what does it mean to set it to 100%?

Will each line come from a different article source?

And with 25% does that mean each article will come from 4 different source articles?

Super quick answer ;-)
  • We have around 20 sources. So 50% would use around 10 (random) sources. We scrape a page full of relevant articles from each source and mash all of the sentences together. So you can't say in advance which sentences will come from which articles. Hope that helps.
  • collywobbles

So you are planning to include  random insertion of images and videos in the article ? Right ?

How soon you feel the implementation of the feature ?

Also,
    is it possible to randomly insert your backlinks, 1 link at least,
    within the body of the article instead of just the resource box. Just
    like AMR does when you submit an article, randomly choosing a keyword and randomly choosing a URL.

NOT sure if GSA has already implemented this feature BUT as far as I can tell from the videos that it inserts context links ONLY in the resource box. e.g. at the bottom of the article.

regards.....
  • @collywobbles

And I may have missed this in a post above -- but is there any chance to include social bookmark titles and such that is in Kontent Machine?  I'd like to exclusively rely on ACW :D
  • edited November 2012
    So KM is out of the question for me because of the monthly cost.

so the following question is address to @collywobbles or anyone that has used both ACW and WAC.

Does ACW has all the functionality that WAC has ?

Is ACW much more usable within GSA SER ?

What are the advantages of using ACW instead of WAC ?

• @sootedninjas

More ACW video/image placement options will be coming soon. No timescale but it's a good idea so it will get done (I am a user too).

Yes, ACW can randomly insert links, images and video in the body of articles already.

I wrote ACW but haven't used WAC/KM sorry.

ACW outputs a GSA template that you can import straight into GSA (Do new/edit project then Tools->Import->Data Fields). It fills in all the content fields it can (article, description, categories, keywords, titles, description). English only but we are looking at also translating to Polish/German.
  • Hi, just noticed this thread here.

I'm the maker of "SEO Content Machine". I built it initially for SENukeX and my own web 2.0 blogs.

Its a content generator like the ones mentioned above, but it has custom article directory sources and can put out content anywhere from 50 to 1,500 words with the usual images, videos etc.

I'm looking for some people here to come and try the tool (for free of course) and tell me if its useful for them. Especially GSA (since I don't use that at the moment).

If you're interested PM Me.

• @collywobbles

Have not purchase GSA SER and ACW yet but planning to. Just waiting some finances to clear up.

I have NOT actually used GSA yet and since you are a GSA user,

"Yes, ACW can randomly insert links, images and video in the body of articles already."

Do you know if GSA has implemented this feature, randomly insert CONTEXT links within the body of the article instead of just the resource box / about me box ?
  • I'm not sure about that sootedninjas.
  • @collywobbles

So I can specify that I only want 1 context link in the body of the article instead of all the keywords in the body having links. Right ?
  • in ACW yes.
  • thank you for your quick response
  • Hi, collywobbles

I am interested in your tool but I have one question: I know you can spin the article body and input to GSA directly, but how about the Title, description part? We can also spin them using your tool? I ask this because I know you mash sentences from different sources for your article body, but how about the article title and description?

Thanks

• @tycoon828 when you save as a GSA template, ACW will fill in the title, article, description, category, keyword fields with just one click.

PM your email and I will send you a sample template.
  • edited November 2012

If I run GSA on VPS, then I should also download and run your tool on VPS too, right?

About my first question that I asked above: I want to know can we also spin lots of version of the article title and description? I know your tool can spin and get 100s of different version of articles. But if we cannot get 100s of article titles, then maybe we have to use the same title for 30 different articles?

• Actually I run ACW on my laptop and use dropbox to share the template to my VPS but you could easily run it on the VPS yes.

ACW does extract article titles, and spins them {title1|title2|title3} BUT you can also use a word spinner (requires TheBestSpinner or SpinnerChief for now) to spin inside each title.
  • Bought ACW a little bit ago. Had some trouble installing on my VPS - but Collywobbles was extremely supportive and quick to look into the problems. It was mostly my C++ Runtime installations that were older.  Thanks to CollyWobbles for staying on top of this.

This is a great package and the GSA Template works awesome. It's SO EASY use this. Images, videos, already spintax. I published this to a Wordpress site and came out good!

Creating template is only a few steps and you get titles, article, description, categories, website directory, etc - almost all the fields already filled up thereby cutting the time required to set up multiple projects.