Skip to content

[SELL] Email Account Creator +

Comments

• hi,i would like to buy this tool,but could someone tell me are u using proxies or redial ?
    i will run this app on my pc, does it support redial to change ip ? cause i tried account stream before, it doesn't work well,thanks.
  • Account Creator + supports IP Authenticated proxies as well as username and password authenticated proxies.

It does not support redial. It also does work on a PC

Thanks
  • hi, thanks for your reply. that's a pity. will u make it support redial ? i guess it is easy to do this in programming.
  • I am not familiar with redial. Can you provide an example app that uses it? 
  • hi,i mean use RasDial function,sorry for my poor english, i mean once we dial, our home pc's ip changed,then i can create more email accounts without proxies, cause i can't find good resourse of proxies free of charge, take a look at this, 

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/aa377004(v=vs.85).aspx

• so do you have access to a RAS server? I wouldnt think the majority of my users would have that type of access?
  • hi,i am not sure about others, but in my country, everyone can redail, we got an account and password to connect our pc to internet, and once we redial, our ip changed, it is like the vpn, 
    like this one, DSL/DIAL-UP
  • @theorbital I am already purchase your product email creator plus.
    but I didn't get my license yet? how to get my license ? I send my license request to support@sertools.com but i didn't get my license
  • Hello @optimasi2013 I only had one license request in the support queue this morning and I have answered it. Hopefully it was yours. :)

Thanks for your business!
  • @theorbital yeah I got it now, thanks
  • iwebseoiwebseo The Internets
    Just got on board, great tool and I hope you keep it up and running for quite some time.
  • Also on board for a few days, works great. Looking forward to some awesome features I asked Mark about - great support, great software. Thank you.
  • just bought, still waiting for my license.
  • I ordered this about a week ago and still have not received my license number.  Sent 2 emails and haven't heard anything back.
  • @jacklien - you got your license, right?

@sickaluph - I don't have any open tickets. please open up a ticket at adelogroup.freshdesk.com and I'll take care of you right away.
  • @theobital, Yes,i got it on December 22, and the software works well.thanks.
    I have a question about laposte, should i use some France proxies to make laposte accounts ?
    And does laposte work well in GSA SER ?
  • good to hear @jacklien. laposte is picky about proxies. I have best luck with hma with laposte and it works great with SER
  • ok,thanks. will take a try later,cause my verification rate doesn't improve even i change emails every days,
    i need to find out what is going on. very low verification rate.
  • theorbital i sent you a PM, can you give me a solution in my problem?

Thank you very much,
  • replied but thought I would also post the public reset link here.

http://bizbuz.info/locker/PublicResetLicense.php
  • invalid license allowed numbers of activations exceeded i saw that message every month i change the ip of my server what to with that tell me
  • @hciic - please the post directly above yours. it has the link to the public license reset. bookmark that link so you have it when you change ip.
  • I'm using the GSA template files for SERP.
    I copy and import from clipboard in GSA SERP.

Does this mean the SERP randomly selects an email from each line and uses it each time? Thanks.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @theorbital - so this tool now works on outlook accounts again? Can I use any proxies or is it only certain country proxies?
  • @AlexR - Hey man, its been a long time. To answer your questions. Yes, outlook is working and yes, for outlook, you can use any proxies. For laposte I suggest using hma and connect to a server in france, ie. Paris
  • i would like to know how to use laposte in ser ?
    and can i register many laposte  accounts with only one ip ?
    Thanks.
  • @theorbital Wanted to say that I love this tool and have been using it for a long time. 

A question: any chance you could add an option to save all created alias emails in GSA format in one .txt file separated by one empty line? 

I use only GSA format so it's getting inconvenient when you have to browse between folders then copy paste :) Especially when you have a lot of accounts to add to GSA
  • @theorbital You are the man! Thanks!
  • so something like this @system0102 ? http://adelogroup.freshdesk.com/solution/articles/180437-adding-gsa-ser-combine-template-file

Restart your app and it will update. Its under tools > outlook.com settings

let me know if you have any questions.
This discussion has been closed.