Skip to content

[SELL] Email Account Creator +

Comments

• Hello @leo1in88 - Did you also submit a support ticket? If so, I have responded to all support tickets.

The format can be found in the README.txt included with the program.

You can also verify the proxy is working by going to Tools > Debug > Verify Proxy

That will take you to whatismyip.com to show you the external ip address the app is using.

Thanks
  • edited February 2014
    theorbital Can ACC++ make laposte email accounts without alias? I need around 500 accounts but without alias, stored in one single file (account+password). I can't see how I can do this in curent version
  • Hi @maroso2602 - just choose no from the dropdown if you dont want to create aliases. 
  • Does the Captcha Breaker option work? 
  • edited March 2014
    Unable to start my EAC+ after updating and getting an "Invalid license. Allowed number of activations has been exceeded"
    What should I do now?
  • Thanks it's working again now
  • Was Account Creator + updated to let us know which emails are empty on projects, and need to be replaced?

Thanks.
  • @kinglouie - Sorry for the delay, just pushed that update for you.

Current version 1.89
  • Thanks man. I'll give it a try and get back with feedback.
  • Works flawless... I had some few projects with empty emails.

Good job man. Thanks!
  • what kind of email do AC+ create?
    do you have any promo code?
  • edited March 2014
    nevermind.. bought it.. but license yet to came.. please check..
  • Hey @addywordy - just replied to your support ticket
  • thanks.. got it and testing AC+ now
  • @theorbital, just opened a ticket.  I upgraded to V1.89 and nothing works.  Program doesn't have any modules.  Laposte or hotmail.  It opens, the file, edit, help; run, pause, stop are there but then nothing else.  No choice between hotmail or laposte like before.  See the ticket I opened.  There's a screenshot attached.
  • Hi @CecilDee - I have responded to your ticket.
  • edited March 2014
    @theorbital.  I saw the ticket (& responded), that doesn't appear to be causing the problem.  I noticed under the "Help" tab, the option to install flash.  Did this update not have flash in the browser or something like that?  I know chrome already has flash but I installed adobe flash 12 but still nothing.  Nothing works, I need a fix.
  • Hey @CecilDee - Lets keep support in the support ticket. cool? I'll take care of you. No need to post in two different places.
  • @theorbital Was wondering if any new features coming soon? More email accounts that work within SER?
  • Hey @Rich2012 - What features would you like to see? What specific email providers are you referring to?
  • @athlon24, I've tested captcha breaker with EAC+, it's unable to solve the captcha for live.com from my experience. I've set it up to do 30 retires but none of the attempts worked. Then the ip got banned or shut out. So I went back to my paid captcha service. maybe @theorbital could give some insight on a setting for Captcha Breaker to be able to solve these types of captcha?
  • Hi @athlon24 - Yeah, Captcha Breaker doesn't work with live. In all my testing I have only been able to get it to solve it one time. @sven knows about this but it requires a lot of work to get the live.com captcha solvable of which he doesn't have.

So it isn't an issue with Account Creator + but just that outlook captcha is very hard with what we currently have to work with. Captcha breaker does solve the laposte.net captcha with near 100% though.

I hope that helps, sorry I don't have a better solution for you.
  • BIG FYI, I had an issue with AC+ the other day where I basically could not use the software at all and ended up at the AC+ control panel opening up a ticket.  Within 20 minutes support had already gotten back to me ready to do a teamviewer to troubleshoot.  We ended up solving the issue, still don't really know what caused the problem but @theorbital got me up and running again alot quicker than I anticipated.  If nothing else, I can report that AC+ support is 2nd to NONE!  Now @Leeg, spot me about 5 french proxies, would you?
    \:D/
  • edited March 2014
    Anyone getting web 2.0 & other captchas with laposte?  Usually I'd get the normal laposte captchas which CB could break easily but now I'm getting a lot of other captchas.  To make matters worse, seems like death by captcha isn't breaking them.  Has laposte switched up their captchas?
  • I am also getting new harder captchas with laposte.  I took a quick look at several of them in captcha breaker trying to come up with a definition that can crack them but didn't come up with much.  I can spend a bit more time on it later but if anyone else has a solution please post it!

• Just purchased AC+ :)

• Thanks @akhalil for the business.

Let me know if you need anything.

Support desk is http://adelogroup.freshdesk.com

• does this creates "hotmail" accounts?
This discussion has been closed.