Skip to content

[SELL] Email Account Creator +

Comments

• Although I use private french IP's,  I'm getting an error with laposte:

Something went wrong while displaying this webpage.

Could not create a connection to the proxy server.

PROXY_CONNECTION_FAILED: -130
  • @ambition - It looks like outlook is cracking down on multiple accounts. Like I said, if anyone has any ideas on how to get around the phone verification I am all ears and I will integrate it FAST.

@Maroso2602 - would you be able to send me the proxy that is causing you the issue so I can test it on my end and try to duplicate the issue so I can resolve it? adelogroup.freshdesk.com

Thanks everyone
  • Ok I finally got a couple of French proxies!

How does the laposte creator decide how many aliases to create?  I have it set to make 20 emails with 2 catchalls and so far it has made 65 email addresses on the first catchall and is still going.  Hehe.

• i have 10 france proxies please tell me how to create laposte emails with catch all function i would like to use with xrumer and gsa search ranker any video etc that how to create laposte emails. Or just little summary how to create 
    Thanks
  • no response yet who will give me answer?
  • Hey there @hciic there are some videos I made on this subject. You can find them on the helpdesk. adelogroup.freshdesk.com They are a bit outdated but you can get the basic idea on how to do it. If you have any other questions feel free to open a support ticket. Thanks
  • @ambition - I believe laposte allows 6 aliases to be created for each email.
  • i need only setting for laposte kindly just tell me its not working i have 10 french proxies it is struck when creating emails and then stop could you please tell me the setting also captcha breaker is breaking the captcha i don't know where is the problem
  • @hciic -looks like a teamviewer session is in order. please open a support ticket so I can get you going again. It should be as simple as put in how many emails you want forwarded to your catchall. then open your proxy file. make sure they are in the format of ip:port:username:password one per line with no blank lines. Then hit start and it should go. There are obviously other settings you can do but that is it in its simplest form.
  • also @hciic Did you read the README file it has specific instructions on how to get capture breaker to work with account creator plus.
  • yes i read everything and it is not working it is struck somewhere in right ba ca ville some thing like that it read the captcha etc but not working. Is it possible to refund i need refund it is not working i bought 10 france proxies.
  • well I have yet to receive a support ticket from you so I can help you. that would be the first step. open up a support ticket at adelogroup. freshdesk.com then as stated before we can set up a teamviewer session and I can fix it. Also the laposte is still in beta and is not even advertised on the sales thread. so consider it a bonus. Please open a support ticket and let me help you.
  • Where can I read a bit more about the program? See it's interface.. the platforms it supports etc
  • Hi @theserp - Currently AC+ supports outlook accounts (no phone verification) and laposte is in beta but is seemily very stable for most users although you do need french proxies or HMA

The interface is very simple and is designed like that on purpose. There are however customizations for
    •  email prefix
    • email password
    • custom gender
    • profile picture for outlook, resize the image automatically
    • HMA for laposte (coming soon)
    • Custom save to location for the results (coming soon in next release)

It supports proxies and integrates with captcha services just like anything other tool does.

• Just released an update for you guys 1.81

v1.81   -new: you can now chose what folder you want to save your results to.
        -new: added warning on laposte if you aren't using a french proxy.
        -new: added HMA integration if you don't want to do it manually.

I also tried to code around the outlook verification thing that pops up every now and then. For right now it just clicks the "skip verification" link so it is only good for 7 days since it isn't verified.

I am having the hardest time getting that screen to show up for me so it is hard to work on but that is the best I could do so far with what outlook has given me.

perhaps in the future I could make it so it sends it to a specified email that AC+ checks and then gets the code for you. Just thinking.....

Updating is very easy. Just restart the app.
  • Sorry if this is the wrong place but I couldn't find any contact/support details in the website

I cannot run AC+ ATM because I'm getting the error:

"Invalid license. Allowed number of activations has been exceeded"

I don't believe I've run it on any other machine and in any case I was running it just before I got this message.

Can you please advice on how to fix (and any other support channels you have if applicable).  Thanks!
  • I have the same problem: "Invalid license. Allowed number of activations has been exceeded"
  • Sorry about this everyone. I implemented a new hardware algorithm for the licensing system and it "used up" one activation.

please go to http://bit.ly/1euWhDt to reset your license

Thanks for your patience.
  • theorbital i have updated AC+ and again it saying that "invalid license Allowed number of activations has been exceed".

PM sent.
  • @baba - please see the post directly above yours that says how to reset your license.
  • Problem solved for me after I've reset the license. Thanks
  • @theorbital, pls check your email. have sent your 2 emails regarding the retrieval of my license key.
  • just bought my copy waiting for licence mail :)
  • Have not kept up on the latest in Outlook verification. But it is true that we must exchange our email addresses every 7 days now?
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    Are we allowed to transfer out licence ??
  • @stranger and @antonyalston replied via PM

@vifa - it appears right now that unless you verify your outlook.com accounts they are only usable for 7 days but like I said in my update email, I have had a hard time getting the verification screen to show up on my end so it is with limited testing.

@royalmice - if you mean sell your license to someone else than the answer is no. I don't have that capability to transfer licenses.
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    Thank you for the prompt response.
    I guess it would be O.K to use the license reset ( http://bit.ly/1euWhDt ) and then give the license to someone else, and they use the same email \ license code
  • Hi,
    I got some questions about the software AC v1.81
    1. Is this the place for support? if it is not, which is the right place to get support?

2. After 20 minutes of running AC it has only created 1 account, The software got stuck at Phone Verification (I know that it is the current problem of the software) and also I'm getting this message from Hotmail:

There's a temporary problem

There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later.

3. I got HMA, but I cant see any option in AC to select HMA as proxy server. What should I do in order to use HMA in AC?

4. About phone verification problem, what will be the best option to manage our created emails? DO we have to change every 7 days our email accounts from GSA Search Engine Ranker?

Thank you for your help

• hi @jegav 1. for support go to adelogroup.freshdesk.com 2. yes, phone verification is a problem. as for the other error that is on outlook.com so ac+ can't control that. 3. hma is only available for laposte.net you could check in outlooks settings "I have my own proxy rotator" and just use hma manually. hma is not recommended for outlook account creation though. 4. not sure about that. I would just use laposte with hma ( connect to a server in France ) and that seems to be working well for others.
  • theorbital
    Thank you for you answer.
    About Lapste, I don't know how to use it, even it is in france language. How can I set up it?
    Is there any tutorial or video tutorial that I can watch?
This discussion has been closed.