Skip to content

[SELL] Email Account Creator +

Comments

• Hi @jegav -

I just recorded a video just for YOU!

I also included little question marks by things on the laposte module that you can click on and hopefully that will help you out.

Here is the link to the video. it is still encoding and uploading but should be on youtube soon. http://somup.com/cIQTnuVqm
  • I upgraded the software and it told me it couldnt verify my license because too many activations.  How do I fix this?
  • @momba if you look about 4-5 posts up you will see a post with a reset link in it.

I also emailed everyone a link for you to use to reset your license.

Here it is again http://bit.ly/1euWhDt
  • Is the "Use Captcha Breaker" setting in the Laposte options currently working?  I just ask as I noted Laposte is a beta feature.  I can't get it to work atm though of course I can use Decaptcher -> run as webserver to pass it to CB.
  • have you read the README file? it has specific instructions on how to get it to work.
  • Yeah I did actually and I don't see any mention of how to get it to work - just to clarify I'm *only* enquiring about the *Laposte options -> Use Captcha Breaker* setting, nothing else.

When I have it ticked it doesn't work.  AC+ is working fine for everything else.  I have to use the run as webserver option in CB and Decaptcher in AC+ to get captcha solving with CB to work.
  • Unless I'm missing something (quite possible) there really is no mention of this in the readme.  I'm looking at the txt that came with the zip I downloaded. 

I've already done the additional settings for Laposte in CB and that's working. I just want to know if that particular option Tools -> Laposte.net -> Use Captcha Breaker (as specified above) is meant to be working.
  • edited September 2013
    Hey @Diji1 - It looks like an older version or something of the README file got included in the latest release as it was missing information about the captcha breaker setup. I'm sorry about that.

Here is the missing info.

Make sure to have run as webserver enabled in captcha breaker.
    If you plan on breaking laposte.net captchas then open LaPoste in the SDK and add 200x108 as another image dimension. So the final image dimension box should look like 200x100, 200x108

under image type. check jpg and png only.

Here is a screenshot to further help.
  • Ah cheers thanks for clearing that up.
  • theorbital 

Hi mate, I have just got hold of 2 new private French proxies to use with the Laposte module but I keep getting the error message "You need to use a proxy that is from France".

I have checked these 2 proxies in scrapebox and using http://www.whatismyip.com/ and a couple of other similar sites and they are confirming these proxies are infact French.

Any ideas?  Thanks mate, looking forward to making some French emails!
  • I think this is a Laposte using a different geoip function to ascertain where the IP is based.  I've had the same issue on a HMA ip.  Unfortunately I don't think there's anything that can be done in this case.
  • Can I just ask before buying, is this now working after all the recent changes with outlook/hotmail accounts?
  • I implemented a work around for it in the latest update that allows you to verify an account but not via SMS and this does not enable forwarding. I believe it just gets around the 7 day rule. it has been released for a while now and people seem to like it.
  • There is no trial version?

Thanks
  • correct @ynlooep19. There is no trial version.
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

Still works as well as the day it was first released and still has the same great support.

Unlike an imitation that was sold and did similar at one stage

Well worth buying

• theorbital email blacklist checker giving error of "allowed number of activation has been exceeded" but AC+ working fine. i reset license too but still blacklist checker giving above error.
  • I have been trying to get Ac+ to work for the last 2 days and does not seem to be working.  It was working about 3 weeks ago because I created about 100 new accounts, but won't work now.  It seems to be working but always get to a point that it say not responding and of course there are no emails...

Any suggestions?
  • @baba - i will yake a look at that. please open a support ticket at adelogroup.freshdesk.com in the future for support. Thanks.
    @jjjust - I will test it again when i get back to the office. Like i told baba please open a ticket at adelogroup.freshdesk.com for further support. Thank you. 
  • I keep getting an error after a signup that says: "The email address or single-use code is incorrect. Please try again." It was working on December 1st (last time I used it).
  • it appears outlook.com is still having problems with sign ups .
  • Looks like outlook.com is finally fixed. Just did a test run and it worked fine.
  • just released a small update addressing some updates on the registration page of outlook.com
  • @theorbital i have again problems with the license, please help me. I have sended you a private message, thanks.
  • hey there @dimcik have you tried the public license reset? http://bizbuz.info/locker/PublicResetLicense.php
  • Amazing, didn't know about this. Working just great now!
  • awesome! good to hear
  • But just to know, anyone have success with captcha solving. I have Captcha Breaker and on the software settings i am going to add captcha sniper because captcha breaker is not there, and on options i am adding also email hotmail solving also if it have % success rating. So i am doing something wrong or is almost impossible to solve them?
  • captcha breaker cannot solve the hotmail/outlook captcha with any sort of success. It is advisable to use a 3rd party solution for outlook.com
This discussion has been closed.